Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we share our knowledge to the other people about bitcoin???  (Read 1699 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Most people are impressed with your earnings results, if any. Then people themselves ask you to explain to them bitcoin and help them with investments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I do my pages and blogs on social networks, mostly Telegrams. And there I gratuitously help people to understand the blockchain, and give recommendations for investing.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

We should share our knowledge only to people we can trust. In my country it's too dangerous to say that you have some crypto.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

There are already many video explanations for bitcoins and blockchain technologies.

But we're just explaining the basics of bitcoin, which is useful for every beginner. Through practice, we can transform these knowledge resources into our knowledge capital. What is a bitcoin wallet? What is a smart contract?
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??
We can actually introduce bitcoin with our friends, and to other people who are interested in to it. Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day. So, if someone shows interest on bitcoin, we can share them the benefits it has given to us and give them some pointers on how to earn decent profit from bitcoin. Teach them ways on how this technology can change the quality of our lives.
jdkly

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

The best way to impart bitcoin knowledge to them is to explain the benefits of bitcoin. I will show them the potential of bitcoin. If they have any questions, we will provide all my knowledge to them. It is important to stimulate their curiosity about bitcoin

You can share your thoughts on Bitcoin above the forum or share it with others by creating an article.
lioking

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Hello everyone!!!

What can you say about it??  Can you share some tips or some things that might help other people with this??

Yes. i would like to  share our knowledge to our family friends.and by bitcoin they can earn money. but the reason is in my country Bitcoin is illegal by government that's why i can not tell everyone.i just tell few friends whom i trust. first i tell them basic knowledge like what is virtual money how it works and than showing some youtube videos .after that let them see  the forum teach them how to post.and i believe that they will get a big help in their life by using BTC.

The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Hello everyone!!!

There are many ways for us to share our knowledge about bitcoin. One of these ways are by posting it on social media sites. By poating the benefits and advantages of using bitcoin in our lifr. Next is by telling them your own experience. This would be the best thing to do because it comes from you and your experience. It becomes a legit information due to you experience this in your own. And lastly, you may distribute articles or news in any places.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

Hello everyone!!!

hello sir...i am only a new beginner but a big YES of course i want to share some of my idea about bitcoin.we have to encourage them slowly and teach them how to earn money from bitcoin.i have a lot friends who want to join but they do not know what they are doing,and my son help them to join bitcoin and now they are here for good.i told them just earn more and more bitcoin then if they have a lot on it then they can sell it in a right price they want to.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Post some videos at youtube or facebook of testimonies of people who have achieved success by the help of bitcoin for other to convince.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

Invite a professional person to be a speaker in "blockchain introduction" seminar that you can actually establish. This should be held in university so students can grow their interest in it. They will be more interested if you explain how to make money with bitcoin.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

We can share through facebook massage, twitter post and in circles of friends bonding. Even facebook banned cryptocurrency advertisement we can make it an massage to post in public. Then after that if you I have friend who are interested  about bitcoin then I will help her to share my knowledge about crypto. Even though seems I'm not worthy I will try still to introduce bitcoin to her because by sharing my knowledge can make her more knowledgeable than I. Or can I make it in private massage to say everything to her.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

We can share pur knowledge to the others by showing them ir telking them the information about bitcoin by using social medias and internet
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

Hello everyone!!!

Actually there are so many ways,how to share this bitcoin to other people,and one them is to teach them become knowledgeable about the characteristic,and ideas how to earn by the process of doing a trade in cryptocurrency, so by doing this you can help a person to become an entrepreneurs and at the same time you teach them  how to gain money to support his daily needs.
treesh

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

I think the best way is to first arouse their interest. You can start with the blockchain example to illustrate how the technology has been used in those areas of real life and how it is developing. Then introduce Bitcoin to explain the relationship and similarities and differences between Bitcoin and blockchain. The last is like they recommend some websites and books to let them know for themselves.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

we can all share our knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin to other people, by writing publications about cryptocurrency and also taking out time to explain the idea, importance and working principles of cryptocurrency to them. that way they will fully understand and invest
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

There are many ways in how can share our knowledge about Bitcoin to other people. Just by simple conversation explaining to them the benefits of Bitcoin. Showing them how you profit from Bitcoin. Surely by proper information dissemination, many people will be encouraged to try Bitcoin and even share to others. Time will come there will be chain of Bitcoin players.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

The best way to impart bitcoin knowledge to them is to explain the benefits of bitcoin. I will show them the potential of bitcoin. If they have any questions, we will provide all my knowledge to them. It is important to stimulate their curiosity about bitcoin

Now a days, learning is much easier because there are a lot of people social medias who are displaying the growth of cryptocurrency in their websites and you can also use google and youtube to gain more knowledge by reading or watching videos.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

We should share our knowledge to other people especially those who have no permanent job and have nothing to feed his family we should teach them on how to use Bitcoin how to join to earn for their living and what are the advantages of joining , explain to them so that they can understand and encourage them to join.

Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Hello everyone!!!

First, you need to know if they are interested on listening about bitcoin because if you want to share something about bitcoin and the person you want to talk about bitcoin is not interested then there is no reason for you to stay there long. So, it is better to make that the person is intereted enough and if you really want to share bitcoin then tell to them how bitcoin changes your life, how it affect your daily livings. In that way they will have knowledge that bitcoin is safe and secure.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: