Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as national currency?  (Read 964 times)
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Yes bitcoin as national currency.because now bitcoin is legalized in some country and fully accepted as currency or investment program.in the future bitcoin will be our currency all over the world. bitcoin becomes an alternative payment other than the national currency in a country.  in the future bitcoin will be our currency all over the world we need to wait that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Can we actually consider Bitcoin as national currency? Can we imagine that one day whole economic system of a country will be based on cryptocurrency and blockchain architecture?
In theory, that would be perfect. Accounts would be balanced, financial predictions could become more accurate. And even imagine that whole voting system is based on the blockchain. Or even settling most of the bureaucratic matters would be done by few clicks from your home.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

I do not think national currency will happen because every country will surely release their own digital currency to legend in their country, but bitcoin can be the center of digital currency in the world.
maybe the currency price in each country will refer to bitcoin price as now all coin refers to bitcoin price.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

I think no. Even if bitcoin is the longest running and number 1 crypto today, it will never replace our paper money. First is that the bank still do not recognize bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a currency, so how come it can replace fiat? Second is that there are already some government who already banned crypto exchanges in their country, and some imposed crypto regulations. Changing fiat into crypto in the future will take a lot of time and will take a lot of economic changes since every country have their own type of paper money that they are already using for thousands of years. Cryptos will still exists in the future as long as there are users, but it will never replace paper money. Bitcoin and paper money are two different things.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??
Yes it may be possible that  Bitcoin as the national currency. It is also possible that countries may develop their own crypto currency in place of fiat currency. It is very clear that Crypto currency is the future currency.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

Most of the money governments have comes from the possibility of them printing money to themselves. Since Bitcoin could remove that possibility, I don't think they would accept it.

If this continues then it can be applied in other countries. Then applied by others as well. Until wait time bitcoin will become the national currency. It takes time to make it happen. Everything can be possible in terms of currency. Currently there are countries that receive payment through bitcoin amount equal to the amount of goods.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

I hope Bitcoin will do better and better, and then become a universal currency, not just the national currency.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

I think every country has their own money, and of course making bitcoin into national currency will be against the state itself. bitcoin may just be the currency on the internet, but if there is further development, it might just happen.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

It is very possible. I think bitcoin has been accepted by various circles and layers of society, just how the government reacted and immediately legalize bitcoin. If the government openly supports and legalizes bitcoin, it will be very easy to make bitcoin as the national currency of a country.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

Now the market is growing soon in the world many countries will allow bitcoin and they will focus on the bitcoin and if this currency growth is same like now then soon some countries will declare bitcoin as their national currency but now the bitcoin is the global currency and more than twenty countries are actively using this currency for buying and transactions.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

I think its possible to happened,like my country which is Philippines and our national banks was looking to use this bitcoin,and i think my country was totaly legalized the using of bitcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

Bitcoin as national currency? I don't think so but I guess world currency or international currency. Let us put that on the positive side. Imagine Bitcoin legal worldwide and being used worldwide. I don't really know how it will work but sounds and advantage for a legend and who already gain a lot of bitcoin now. But for now Let's just wait for that put bitcoin on regulation in other country and on other banned.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Nope, because Bitcoin is decentralized. Why would a country use a decentralized currency? There are countries banning Bitcoin because it is decentralized and some countries hate it. As of now, people only see Bitcoin as a way of earning money instead of a currency. In the future Bitcoin will still be like this instead of making it as a currency.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

If in my country Bitcoin is not allowed to be used as currency but if it is used as a means of payment for members of Bitcoin and or used as a personal asset for Bitcoiners.
Traidia

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

From the research we have done here at Traidia, Bitcoin probably wont become the national currency but one cryptocurrency might be able to be. A cryptocurrency that might not even be invented yet has the possibility to become the national currency. 
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

What is needed Bitcoin - what is it in simple words, can not be explained without asking the question, why is needed and how the crypto currency works.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

That is a kind of 50 50 situation. Because we cannot predict in the future its maybe possible or not. Because a lot of project and good conduct for the future coins is there. We need to wait the result, And result is will be made from all people. What if? If one of a lot of platform used is the future for the fit porposes example: If 1 ecommerce platform used for all kind of effectiveness of ecommerce. Addition 1 gambling platform for gamblers and 1 bank platform and etc. So we cannot disclose this bitcoin that we can use for national currency.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

In my opinion for me now is yes because bitcoin very indemand right now and many investor trust bitcoin to invest big money to  earn a lot of money from bitcoin and someday i will teach to my kids about trading bitcoin.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

it could happen that no one can predict exactly because there is no such guidance but with the belief that bitcoin is a currency that uses technological progress and progress of the time may be all that can happen
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

I think this would be a long long long way in the future we just are not ready for that kind of thing as yet. I have heard that Dubai was creating a currency to be used for paying government bills and service called Emcash, but so far it is just talk and no reality.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: