Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Have any bounty program or airdrops for Vivid at this time? Oh we only own Vivid via buy them at official website?
Hello, yes there is a program of bonuses on Twitter. Go to the first page and look. There everything is clear and detailed in the program of bonuses. Attach yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Have any bounty program or airdrops for Vivid at this time? Oh we only own Vivid via buy them at official website?

Hello, their mate. There is a bounty campaign that they already launched. I already joined one of their campaigns on Twitter. Just browse the first page and you will see there is a link to their bounties. Best Regards.

Yup! We have a bounty here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048141.new#new
You have an interesting project but a bounty company is not generous at all. I see that the signature has been put on by 1 (!) Participant and this is very small.
Most of the users are utilizing the main idea of Vivid where you can do create, earn and share also there was Modular indicators available, you can also track and understand and crypto.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Hello Admin,

I like the contest - this is a good one , I also checked your bounty campaign, its also quite fine, but I couldnt find the translation campaign. May be you can help me to reach the bounty manager to confirm my reservation for the translation of ANN Thread in german and turkish languages?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I am very intrested for giveaway
Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0

Nice, I am not aware that they are offering 100000 tokens for this. I will surely visit the link and try to join if I will be qualified. Looking forward for more developments from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

Hello Admin,

I like the contest - this is a good one , I also checked your bounty campaign, its also quite fine, but I couldnt find the translation campaign. May be you can help me to reach the bounty manager to confirm my reservation for the translation of ANN Thread in german and turkish languages?

Is this project already have a bounty thread now? I just hope that the bounty campaign will be successful and the bounty manager will be active in answering queries and updating the bounty reports.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Hello Admin,

The contest of Vivid is really exciting. Imagined, you have a chanced to earned 200, 000 Vivid tokens plus 1ETH. Wow, this is really great. I hoped it's not too late to joined. I just hoped also that the signature campaigns will allow Junior Members to participate in this promising project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Hello Admin,

The contest of Vivid is really exciting. Imagined, you have a chanced to earned 200, 000 Vivid tokens plus 1ETH. Wow, this is really great. I hoped it's not too late to joined. I just hoped also that the signature campaigns will allow Junior Members to participate in this promising project.
This is a really great opportunity that we people should not be let it pass. And of course, this marketing strategy of the Vivid team is really a great move to attract a lots of people, users, and investors of course, that will make the Vivid project to boost. Just like other people who reach this information, I am interested to this contest of Vivid.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0

This giveaway can surely attract many people to look into this project and explore more then encourage them to make some investments. I am waiting no what will be the outcome of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

100000 tokens which theyclaim is worth 1 ETH but the point remains that it's yet to be seen whether it will remain at 1 ETH or get dumped af post ICO
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

100000 tokens which theyclaim is worth 1 ETH but the point remains that it's yet to be seen whether it will remain at 1 ETH or get dumped af post ICO
I am sure that it won't dump but instead the price for each token may rise up consistently and can give good benefits ahead. That is what is attracting some good investors to their project and i am really waiting for the platform to be launched soon.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

An interesting project to participate and support. This seems to be better than blockfolio and hopefully more stable as well.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

Sorry I don't understand the question. Are you asking how you earn tokens? Figure it would work similarly to Steemit but the only difference is you would also be able to eventually sell 3d assets for the AR portion as well.
Look like steemit? I have misunderstood about this project at first come here Wink. Greats so we earn token via contribute the articles at here?
Will it be free to create an account for this project once their platform is launch? I like the idea and how the project give ease for users to monitor their tokens.
In addition to the questions above, what are the minimum requirements of a mobile device so that it could successfully run the app? I can't wait to try AR of this project myself. It's so cool.
Its not a heavy app to have system requirements as such. Just the outdated phones wont work. All in all it has a great interface and I hope they squash any bugs present, as it would ruin the users experience.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Hello Admin,

There are many participants availing the opportunities of Vivid also there is a give away available along with the various campaign, have a look and post your application and keep supporting.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Hello Admin,

There are many participants availing the opportunities of Vivid also there is a give away available along with the various campaign, have a look and post your application and keep supporting.
I want to know that is there any of the bounty for this project? That would really be great if the team plans to start a bounty campaign or a airdrop as it will surely help a lot of peoples to gain some attention towards this project and also the project can be on the hot list soon.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

They usually do it to avoid legal consequences if the team turns out to be a team of scammers. Often times ANN posters are still newbie and therefore can't post the ANN with graphics and so on. They then ask someone with a higher rank to do it for them. Only fair from the OP to be transparent.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mzbashandk

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

I am very int rested for giveaway
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

An interesting project to participate and support. This seems to be better than blockfolio and hopefully more stable as well.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

Sorry I don't understand the question. Are you asking how you earn tokens? Figure it would work similarly to Steemit but the only difference is you would also be able to eventually sell 3d assets for the AR portion as well.
Look like steemit? I have misunderstood about this project at first come here Wink. Greats so we earn token via contribute the articles at here?
Will it be free to create an account for this project once their platform is launch? I like the idea and how the project give ease for users to monitor their tokens.
In addition to the questions above, what are the minimum requirements of a mobile device so that it could successfully run the app? I can't wait to try AR of this project myself. It's so cool.
Its not a heavy app to have system requirements as such. Just the outdated phones wont work. All in all it has a great interface and I hope they squash any bugs present, as it would ruin the users experience.
Hoping that it won't be that too hardware hungry so that many users can still use VIVID even with the past years smartphones. It will really ruin the experience of its users if they will not resolve and problems encountered during the launched of it.
gurpreet0007

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Good luck Vivid! Looking forward to using the app.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

They usually do it to avoid legal consequences if the team turns out to be a team of scammers. Often times ANN posters are still newbie and therefore can't post the ANN with graphics and so on. They then ask someone with a higher rank to do it for them. Only fair from the OP to be transparent.
Well yeah, you my friend explained it very nicely. It is good that you're looking into the project with great presence of mind. I also had this question! Thanks for the answer mate!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Thatsjust like 3-4 eth worth for one i think is really a good round may the lucky winner wins it looks like is going to be tough one for me so i will hang and chill all the best to contestants

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Whitepapers also looks very excellent with the plans which will work out and they have the complete explanation about the road map, future growth including the thought process, this was surely expected to hit the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: