Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
ZezeErnesto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Estou confiante no Projeto. Boa sorte!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

An interesting project to participate and support. This seems to be better than blockfolio and hopefully more stable as well.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

Sorry I don't understand the question. Are you asking how you earn tokens? Figure it would work similarly to Steemit but the only difference is you would also be able to eventually sell 3d assets for the AR portion as well.
Look like steemit? I have misunderstood about this project at first come here Wink. Greats so we earn token via contribute the articles at here?
Will it be free to create an account for this project once their platform is launch? I like the idea and how the project give ease for users to monitor their tokens.
In addition to the questions above, what are the minimum requirements of a mobile device so that it could successfully run the app? I can't wait to try AR of this project myself. It's so cool.
Its not a heavy app to have system requirements as such. Just the outdated phones wont work. All in all it has a great interface and I hope they squash any bugs present, as it would ruin the users experience.
That is exactly right, that everything must be perfectly work a so that users will not be disappointed with the app. Because to think it is really a nice concept kind of upgraded portfolio.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

I am very intrested for giveaway
Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0
Wow I think that it is actually generous but the chances are very low.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0
sometimes a miracle happens and we can win something really worthwhile. It will not be superfluous to try your luck and participate in this event. The developers promise a generous reward.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

complete project in terms of coin promotion, from thread view there are some explanations about information from related to token sale, I see the presale and also the existence of ICO, this is very interesting because there is a chance to get a coin at a very cheap price

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

sometimes a miracle happens and we can win something really worthwhile. It will not be superfluous to try your luck and participate in this event. The developers promise a generous reward.
Well, in these lottery businesses I in general am unlucky. In many competitions I have already participated and never won nothing serious, unless in the lottery through social network won small prize. But never nothing large is , unfortunately. Fate not on my party, but nevertheless participation I will accept.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

They usually do it to avoid legal consequences if the team turns out to be a team of scammers. Often times ANN posters are still newbie and therefore can't post the ANN with graphics and so on. They then ask someone with a higher rank to do it for them. Only fair from the OP to be transparent.
Whitepapers also looks very excellent with the plans which will work out and they have the complete explanation about the road map, future growth including the thought process, this was surely expected to hit the moon.
Well, that is good that they have a very nice whitepaper and as what I understand it seems that it is really explained in simple way. Moreover, Vivid have a futuristic kind of app which people are wanted to know more about in it. This project will bring the portfolio to the next level.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
Even i need to learn more about this project. This project seems great and also has a conceptive concept but its quite complicated to understand and i am sure that many peoples will find difficulty in understanding the project. Hope the team gives a brief description about the project soon.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Oh my god, i missing this event. Could we can join it at now, right?.. i see it running from 27th Feb? 7 bonus entries, i hope i get lucky at gleam.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

After reading the the first post in the thread, why are you posting it if you're not part of the team? How can we be assured that everything here is legit? Just trying to be careful. Anyways, project looks promising and will become success if given enough support.

easy to know, you can visit the official website and look for bitcointalk icon, click on it and it will take to this thread which means, it's the official thread for Vivid project. The guy who posted this thread just make " disclaimer" to avoid responsibility in case the project turned to be not legit.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

complete project in terms of coin promotion, from thread view there are some explanations about information from related to token sale, I see the presale and also the existence of ICO, this is very interesting because there is a chance to get a coin at a very cheap price

Actually, i hope they don't have any dump after ICO ending. Their bonus is so greats and have a lot of people already joinned their presale and ICO.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Hello, dear Dev!

Do you have a comparative analysis of competitors with your platform so that we can visually see the advantages of your project over others?

Big thanks in advance!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

It seems interesting... but I didn't fully understand the whole project.... I`ll keep on reading... I`m a slow reader/learner  Grin .... good luck with you project

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

It seems interesting... but I didn't fully understand the whole project.... I`ll keep on reading... I`m a slow reader/learner  Grin .... good luck with you project
Well, you can try to learn the project by reading the whitepaper of the project. I hope this will be helping you further in learning a project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

This is one of there method to attract more investors and users to the site. And I think this will result in a huge impression, traffic, and visits to the ICO site, and will potentially give the site an investor.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

A project that will be interesting to users in the crypto community. It can simplify the maintenance. But is there a beta version? I would like to get to know him better

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.

Its easy to say that the team will also provide videos for further understanding by the other but it's not easy for the dev to immediately provide that because they need to attend some maybe.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Well, in these lottery businesses I in general am unlucky. In many competitions I have already participated and never won nothing serious, unless in the lottery through social network won small prize. But never nothing large is , unfortunately. Fate not on my party, but nevertheless participation I will accept.
Maybe this time it will be lucky and we will all be able to make a profit thanks to the project? No one knows how it will actually be, sometimes we find where we did not think to find anything
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

Actually, i hope they don't have any dump after ICO ending. Their bonus is so greats and have a lot of people already joinned their presale and ICO.
I realy ahree that thier coin has a huge potential and also Im concerned that the token holders will easily dump this coins when they get listed to exchanges.
This is a small problem for all projects. When tokens go to stock exchanges, most of the users who received them are immediately sold at the first stage, which lowers its value in the market.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

I wonder what marketing research the developer team made about the needs in its platform? What money does exist in this market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: