Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

complete project in terms of coin promotion, from thread view there are some explanations about information from related to token sale, I see the presale and also the existence of ICO, this is very interesting because there is a chance to get a coin at a very cheap price

Actually, i hope they don't have any dump after ICO ending. Their bonus is so greats and have a lot of people already joinned their presale and ICO.
I realy ahree that thier coin has a huge potential and also Im concerned that the token holders will easily dump this coins when they get listed to exchanges.

Pretty much every coin gets dumped big time post ICO. Majority of the so called "investors" buy the tokens to dump them on exchanges anyway lol
the ones that are really out of their head i mean come on you are killing peoples business doing that for me is better to hold who knows you might reap the benefit later

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

complete project in terms of coin promotion, from thread view there are some explanations about information from related to token sale, I see the presale and also the existence of ICO, this is very interesting because there is a chance to get a coin at a very cheap price

Actually, i hope they don't have any dump after ICO ending. Their bonus is so greats and have a lot of people already joinned their presale and ICO.
I realy ahree that thier coin has a huge potential and also Im concerned that the token holders will easily dump this coins when they get listed to exchanges.

Pretty much every coin gets dumped big time post ICO. Majority of the so called "investors" buy the tokens to dump them on exchanges anyway lol
Yeah, i agree with you brother. I have seen this happen many times with several different projects. Almost every time the dump happens and it screws everything up.
People need to be careful before investing, if you’re a rookie don’t put too much on stake. Read the whitepaper, roadmap, follow the platform on various social media and see what they’re upto and what people think about the project.
It is individual responsibility to really analyze the whitepapers, understand the roadmap and the active communication of dev team for the queries, users feedback and the potential and workflow of Vivid seems really good.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I am very intrested for giveaway
Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0
Wow I think that it is actually generous but the chances are very low.

Yes, only few can be given chances to get those huge tokens. I just hope one of us will win that. I also hope that because of this raffle / contest / giveaway this can help them to increase their popularity.
Exactly u thi m that odds are low as the budget is currently not that huge and will increase as it gets popular.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Vivid will make some very great preduction about the charts and it will also get the peoples advice about the trade and me users can take the trade carts from their known person or friend and make a better algo to get huge profits every day from this system. I think this will make this project place for all the traders to earn by everyone's experience.
It looks as if to some gambling:). While as a whole, your theory is close to reality of given platform. Really by experienced to the traders it will be interesting and easily proceed to this project and to begin earn at once or to try one's strategies at least.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Actualy they are offering 100000 tokens worth 1 eth for 20 winners just go to this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3029366.0
sometimes a miracle happens and we can win something really worthwhile. It will not be superfluous to try your luck and participate in this event. The developers promise a generous reward.
Well, in these lottery businesses I in general am unlucky. In many competitions I have already participated and never won nothing serious, unless in the lottery through social network won small prize. But never nothing large is , unfortunately. Fate not on my party, but nevertheless participation I will accept.
Maybe this time it will be lucky and we will all be able to make a profit thanks to the project? No one knows how it will actually be, sometimes we find where we did not think to find anything

Let's all be positive and let's all hope that one of us will be lucky to win that. Hopefully, this can help them to get many investors and supporters. It's really need for a successful project.
Yes, i totally agree with your opinion on this project. This project has a lot potential to grow more in upcoming days. And their team is so hardworking. They can take every possible step that can make the platform better. Their idea is so innovative and after certain time later they will become hugely successful.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

Every project, a small problem is just common and is a part of every project. A problem is not just remain as a project, but also serves as a way and tool to make a project more productive and much progressive in the community. But fro. All of this I just hope that the a lot more people will engage to this project for better performance and make Vivid much inspired to keep striving.
Well, what is good with this project is that it brings the portfolio into higher level of display. Moreover, people loves about 3D so maybe this might be interesting to be followed.

Well I dont understand, how this going to help the traders or hodlers, if they see their portfolio in 3D.  Is it so that, they are going to be more successful by trading? Or is it just bcs of cool looking?

Traders normally use the features that Vivid aim to provide though different app, for example I use tradingview.com to do technical analysis and blockfolio app to track my investment on my mobile etc. Vivid will provide those tools in one place with big feature which is augmented reality and that will make the experience more amazing, because you be able see those charts in 3D, So it's make better trader, but it's make life much easy and give you a wonderful experience.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

Have a lot of spammer at Vivid Official Telegram? Do you have Telegram admin assistant? I really hate annoying about another ico at our group.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

sometimes a miracle happens and we can win something really worthwhile. It will not be superfluous to try your luck and participate in this event. The developers promise a generous reward.
Well, in these lottery businesses I in general am unlucky. In many competitions I have already participated and never won nothing serious, unless in the lottery through social network won small prize. But never nothing large is , unfortunately. Fate not on my party, but nevertheless participation I will accept.
Maybe this time it will be lucky and we will all be able to make a profit thanks to the project? No one knows how it will actually be, sometimes we find where we did not think to find anything
Well, nobody is perfect which we need give enough time for this project. Hopefully the team and the devs must fix this kind of issue in order to continue their different advocacy and platforms which is intended on this project.

Yes, when you making investment at any ICO project at this time, beside the full details about them, you need to be a patient and waiting the team, looking their growth then determine your decision.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

The goals set by the project team are really achievable and I hope that the results will be met without any difficulty
I think they will succeed on this project  as long as they have a strong and dedicated marketing team to manage thier advertisements.

The Vivid is gaining more popularities as how I see it. Their unique promotion which is a gave away is attracting more people. You can check it here
https://gleam.io/DwuA8/vivid-token-giveaway-200000-vivid-1-ethereum

This is one of there ways to attract investors and members via promoting their site from social media like this. Hopefully, this success will continue until they reach their soft cap.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

The goals set by the project team are really achievable and I hope that the results will be met without any difficulty
I think they will succeed on this project  as long as they have a strong and dedicated marketing team to manage thier advertisements.

The Vivid is gaining more popularities as how I see it. Their unique promotion which is a gave away is attracting more people. You can check it here
https://gleam.io/DwuA8/vivid-token-giveaway-200000-vivid-1-ethereum

This is one of there ways to attract investors and members via promoting their site from social media like this. Hopefully, this success will continue until they reach their soft cap.
That is a great move. They should have really do this kind of strategy because we all know that nowadays the power of technology is really something that can bring the impossible to possible in just a blink of an eye. And the evolvement of the social media site which is a very powerful weapon to promote and advertise a project just like this Vivid does. I hope thay this project will reach its successful future.
yousaf1981

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

it is great project , my pray is best of luck
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

I think the project will be a success, because recently there has been a trend that they are collecting mostly projects related to applications for smartphones
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

I think the project will be a success, because recently there has been a trend that they are collecting mostly projects related to applications for smartphones
It's not always possible to assemble for applications. Sometimes a project that does not have a relationship to smartphones is fired. I think the whole thing is the case

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

The platform as I understand it is done by the developer for professionals? Or amateurs can also use the services of this project?

Doubt they'll restrict it to professionals only atleast for now. Right now they won't get any professionals to use their site anyway. So they'll need to use non professional peeps
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

The platform as I understand it is done by the developer for professionals? Or amateurs can also use the services of this project?

Doubt they'll restrict it to professionals only atleast for now. Right now they won't get any professionals to use their site anyway. So they'll need to use non professional peeps

I hope this project is for everyone who is willing to use. This project is nice and neat, it can attract a lot of people. Let just wait for the devs.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Do you guys have a developer here? I do not understand the scheme of monetization of the token, is it an investment?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

It's not always possible to assemble for applications. Sometimes a project that does not have a relationship to smartphones is fired. I think the whole thing is the case
Developers simply should be considerationaken the fact that with smartphones to work very convenient and often in some, for example, social networks to spend its time de-luxe turns out only from these devices, therefore the platform should emerge on android and ios.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Do you guys have a developer here? I do not understand the scheme of monetization of the token, is it an investment?
Of course, they have a developer here. But, they are not really active on this forum because they have to prepare the ICO.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Have a lot of spammer at Vivid Official Telegram? Do you have Telegram admin assistant? I really hate annoying about another ico at our group.
Although the project has just begun its development, but there are so many mistakes. Here's an example of how you speak for a group of telegrams. If you decide to make a group, then please be careful of it. And if they start writing viral links? Then the whole wine will be on you, the developers!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Although the project has just begun its development, but there are so many mistakes. Here's an example of how you speak for a group of telegrams. If you decide to make a group, then please be careful of it. And if they start writing viral links? Then the whole wine will be on you, the developers!
Of course, when developing a new project, it is necessary to take into account a lot of important factors. The presence of administrators of social networks is also important. I hope developers will pay attention to this and fix the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: