Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Vivid Announces Development of World’s First Social AR Network for Crypto Industry

2017 was an explosive year for cryptocurrency with over 1,300 currencies trading, a market cap peak of $700+ billion, and the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies and crypto trading. 2018 is expected to vastly improve on this.

With over 3.2 billion people currently online and dependent on a myriad of applications to remain connected, uptime and reliability remains the greatest concern for all — more so for cryptocurrency traders who can stand to loss out on market opportunities and cycles.

Vivid’s unified platform for AR and cryptocurrency brings together the best of both worlds, building a scalable platform that benefits both seasoned day traders, and newcomers alike. The device agnostic platform is being developed on a global redundant system architecture for an unparalleled degree of consistency for community driven content publishing.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/vivid-announces-social-ar-network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

It's a good bounty Campaign. So I joined twitter, Facebook Campaign. I stay here until end bounty. This project will be success hope it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Do you guys have a developer here? I do not understand the scheme of monetization of the token, is it an investment?

If you used tradingview before you must have noticed that traders publish their Technical Analysis about cryptocurrency coins, Vivid is similar when some one publish his idea about certain coin, he can earn token based on voting by community. for example if publish something about bitcoin price and I voted for you , you earn token.

yeah this is a great idea so that your customers can also interact in your platform.

The voting system and earning tokens remember me here in bitcointalk earning merits. You also get rewards (smerits) from forum members, if they find your comments useful.
Earning those token is really much better and I hope it get more members to be active here and support it since this platform is going to need a great number of supporters

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

unfortunately I could not find a link to your site. so for now I can only say that the design of your marketing is pretty. few people take it seriously

In my opinion, they only have a site for the ICO sale as of now. So their site is not fully accessible from the other features. But surely soon if the ICO will be successful they will update and improve the site for better for a customer used.
That is a great plan. I hope that the ICO will be resulted to a positive one and will be able to make all the future plans of this project for better. We all know that we cannot make everything in just a blink of an eye when we wanted to change and improve something. So it is a wise choice if we are able to make it slowly but surely. I am looking forward for the Vivid's success.
Vivid site is still on progess thats why many features is still not available. Vivid is working hard to make this project successful. I hope that many investors will join.
How can the investors join when the proper upgrades are not finish also there was no end to end information with the clear roadmap and whitepapers so the basic things need to be finished and then we can analyze the potential to choose it.

I think they need to finish first the functionality and all the stuffs covered on this project. So that they may able to propose their venture clearly to the investors.
naturally, the development team should understand that investors will not pay attention to them until they see all the necessary documents about the project. Therefore, they must work well on the documentation, and then wait for the investment.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

If the project, Vivid, which augments your portfolio, will be funded and supported well, there is no reason that it can't reach its goal of whether hard cap or soft cap. We are bound to have lack of trust with a certain new project because we don't know yet what can it really do in the future so we will just wait and look around so some loopholes that can be figured out about Vivid.

There is this thing called high-risk and high-return concept which made a lot of people millionaire because of crypto investments if you will just wait before you join the ride, it might be too late for you. But never forget that as an investor, doing some research about the project and knowing the fundamentals in investing is important.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

It is very good that the developer already has a real business. I think it will be much easier to convince investors with the already developed developments.
Oh that’s nice to know! It will really help the overall development of the platform. I hope the developer shares his knowledge to other team members for rapid growth.
Yes, surely the developers will spread this news and this project is now been seen on a way of huge profit. This project has started gaining more and more attention from several investors so hope that it soon reaches the hardcap and also it will have a huge and bright future ahead.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This project becomes more popular. So many investors looking forward to joining the ico. This project will able to achieve more attention from several investors in future.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.
Various UI advanced features like advance search by time, name and additional document types are really interesting, Vivid seems great with the functionalities like log and manage our crypto assets, with best in class charts drawing tools and indicators.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

Can you tell me more about it?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Do you already have application?
About what application you have in view of? Annex are those platforms on smartphone and other social networks or something else? In any case, it takes place to be definitely and is created most likely only after the end of execution ICO and launch of the project. You monitor for topic.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Soon Pre Sale with 30% BONUS https://twitter.com/WoroOfficial

Better if you do not promote your project here, please respect other  project. This thread for vivid only.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
NAVIADDRESS

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Do you have Reddit account for Vivid?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Every project, a small problem is just common and is a part of every project. A problem is not just remain as a project, but also serves as a way and tool to make a project more productive and much progressive in the community. But fro. All of this I just hope that the a lot more people will engage to this project for better performance and make Vivid much inspired to keep striving.
Well, what is good with this project is that it brings the portfolio into higher level of display. Moreover, people loves about 3D so maybe this might be interesting to be followed.

Well I dont understand, how this going to help the traders or hodlers, if they see their portfolio in 3D.  Is it so that, they are going to be more successful by trading? Or is it just bcs of cool looking?

Traders normally use the features that Vivid aim to provide though different app, for example I use tradingview.com to do technical analysis and blockfolio app to track my investment on my mobile etc. Vivid will provide those tools in one place with big feature which is augmented reality and that will make the experience more amazing, because you be able see those charts in 3D, So it's make better trader, but it's make life much easy and give you a wonderful experience.

yeah ok, may be the detection is different from brain to brain; means, if someone see the whole chart in 3D, his brain can understand the data in a better way and he can use the info to do a better trade.

Absolutely, experiencing chart in 3D world would be great and can help some people to understand technical analysis of crypto trading. however, some people can't use those things for long time because you eyes will get tired. For me, I thing I can use for like 2 hours, but I think we can use Vivid app without Augment reality.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
I hope the same, I have a vague idea about the project but I fail to understand it completely. I hope they release a Youtube video or something for some people who couldn't completely understand the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
What type of situation are you referring to? I am also excited about how will this application turn out. Based on the video it uses augmented reality for your portfolio. I can't wait to try it myself.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.
It is seem to be an application or platform you can using at mobile for have information about cryptocurrencies. You can make presentation with Vivid Smiley
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

What type of situation are you referring to? I am also excited about how will this application turn out. Based on the video it uses augmented reality for your portfolio. I can't wait to try it myself.
It's really a new thing I've heard in the cryptomarket. Augmented reality bases portfolio might actually be good at all, but, it depends to which one is looking into it as we have different way of liking a certain thing. Really waiting for the progress of this project, will it turn out to be a real deal? or not? Let's wait and see! Smiley
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

what are you talking about please specify your primary questions and queries.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Maybe he have same question of someone above about what is project meaning. A lot of people don't understand about this project so much.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Maybe he have same question of someone above about what is project meaning. A lot of people don't understand about this project so much.
Is anything lagging in the whitepapers for VIVID or they have incomplete information? they might require to add more information in the white papers that will solve all the confusions.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

I think he is talking about more what these project can do or help the members and investors and also what are ways to earn and profit from this platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: