Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
maybe you do not read it carefully, but you are right if there is a show or video that can explain about this project I think this project is very easy to be known and understood. I hope the team and the developer can listen to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.
maybe you do not read it carefully, but you are right if there is a show or video that can explain about this project I think this project is very easy to be known and understood. I hope the team and the developer can listen to this.
Vivid is a world's first AR based portfolio management tool and it brings collaborative and social functions, customized and group technical analysis, cross platform accounts, and so much more! Experience the coin market like never before. Powerful communal tools create educational opportunities for all kinds of users. Give yourself more control over your coins and thus your financial security.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

yes, indeed the project has a video that explains the essence of the project well. But I'm sad that very few people want to read and understand the essence of the project. It's easier to watch the video

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

A lot of people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. This should be a signal for developers that they need to more specifically tell about the meaning of their project
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

yes, indeed the project has a video that explains the essence of the project well. But I'm sad that very few people want to read and understand the essence of the project. It's easier to watch the video
Well we cant blame them mate if they prefer it that way, as long as they will be investing to the project is what truly matters.
There are different type of people in the world mate, you can't please them all. Let them try to understand the project and let just guide them if they don't really understand it all. For me, this project will truly be useful for the future. Creating a augmented portfolio will be new in the eyes of the people. Some tools to create education opportunities for all people and many more features that will catches the eye of the people.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Can you tell me more about it?
what are you talking about please specify your primary questions and queries.

I think he is talking about more what these project can do or help the members and investors and also what are ways to earn and profit from this platforms.
In your words does not suffice specifics and sense. Indeed that you described really should be present in each project. For it they really are created to meet the needs of the society, namely investors, indeed initially they use platform and only after starting point дoпoльнитeльнoe, new community is going.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

A wonderful platform, I hope it will make life easier for many consumers and save them a lot of money and time.
bartullo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

A wonderful platform, I hope it will make life easier for many consumers and save them a lot of money and time.

give them a real ViVid crypto experience
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Well we cant blame them mate if they prefer it that way, as long as they will be investing to the project is what truly matters.
There are different type of people in the world mate, you can't please them all. Let them try to understand the project and let just guide them if they don't really understand it all. For me, this project will truly be useful for the future. Creating a augmented portfolio will be new in the eyes of the people. Some tools to create education opportunities for all people and many more features that will catches the eye of the people.
Yeah. Like the old adage that says, "Different strokes for different folks." Meaning, you need to have a variation of marketing strategies specifically in marketing and promotion because people have different "tastes".
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Agreed. What a kind of a great platform, isn't it? This is the project where all these peoples should have invested their money.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

A lot of people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. This should be a signal for developers that they need to more specifically tell about the meaning of their project
I totally agree with you. The dev team should find another ways inorder for this project easily to understand with the new members of this forum. They should have at least a video of simulation in which this project is very different and better from blockfolio because blockfolio had been appreciated as a good database of all cryptocoins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I totally agree with you. The dev team should find another ways inorder for this project easily to understand with the new members of this forum. They should have at least a video of simulation in which this project is very different and better from blockfolio because blockfolio had been appreciated as a good database of all cryptocoins.
Yes that is definitely right and I agree with you too. Some people are still here waiting for more updates and too understand better this project. People are getting curious what the Vivid really is so I hope that they will understand this project much clearly and easily. So, for that, I will keep looking forward for this project through its success.
taneka7

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

This is a good project, I am waiting for the full information with this project, hope to run smoothly, do not know when to open sale ico, how do you
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

This project clearly says augment your portfolio which in my own understanding, you can do what you want with the portfolio. By simply looking at its features, this is simply a portfolio which means monitoring your tokens/coins in a futuristic way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

Yeah. Like the old adage that says, "Different strokes for different folks." Meaning, you need to have a variation of marketing strategies specifically in marketing and promotion because people have different "tastes".
Definitely, the platform seems has something unique features which gives people better way to analyse token/coin in a very presentable way. Hope that the dev will show us more content features of their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Indeed, many people write that they do not understand the essence of the project. It turns out that there is little information about the project. I understand that this will be a purse in which your tokens will be lying and yet you will receive some kind of bonus?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

This project clearly says augment your portfolio which in my own understanding, you can do what you want with the portfolio. By simply looking at its features, this is simply a portfolio which means monitoring your tokens/coins in a futuristic way.
I agree that seems to be the only purpose of this platform but maybe it has some special features that will be unlocked or included soon.
Such detail information should be included at the beginning which will make every one to explore about Vivid and if the complete details are even updated during the ICO or after the end of the ICO, there is nothing to do with it, there should be a Pre-plan with details instructions that will direct the project in a right manner.
Anne_Hashaway

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Hey everyone we just launched a new site update.

New and improved videos coming soon!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

I agree, to be able to easily understand how the project works the dev should create a video representation that will explain how the project works and what will be the benefits in joining this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

What was the private sale price??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: