Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

A project for professionals or for everyone? I see a convenient interface for the platform, but I really can not figure out who this platform is targeting.
The interface of the Vivid is really eye catching that really can attracts a lots of people, users, and investors for the success of this project. But, just like others, I am still learning on this project for me to understand much better regarding this. But inspite of that, I hope that this project will come to reach its success, so keep striving team Vivid and have the best of luck in this crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

A project for professionals or for everyone? I see a convenient interface for the platform, but I really can not figure out who this platform is targeting.
In my own opinion this platform is soecifically designed for everyone who have cryptoassets distributed in different platforms. Using vivid platform users will be able to integrate all thier funds in one platform.
agree with you, i also concluded that and surely many people will be interested in all the convenience offered by this platform
we can put great expectations on this project team because it has commitment and integrity

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

The interface of the Vivid is really eye catching that really can attracts a lots of people, users, and investors for the success of this project. But, just like others, I am still learning on this project for me to understand much better regarding this. But inspite of that, I hope that this project will come to reach its success, so keep striving team Vivid and have the best of luck in this crypto world.
where you could get acquainted with the interface? There is already a beta version? I would like to take part in it. maybe I will be the first

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

This project deserves attention and can become the starting point of the report for profit, after investing in this project
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

I think all the same it is more a platform for professionals, for people who make money in this business and of course it seems to me necessarily holding a bounty of the company to promote the project on the Internet.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

In my own opinion this platform is soecifically designed for everyone who have cryptoassets distributed in different platforms. Using vivid platform users will be able to integrate all thier funds in one platform.
agree with you, i also concluded that and surely many people will be interested in all the convenience offered by this platform
we can put great expectations on this project team because it has commitment and integrity

The project seems to be innovated. It has similarities to other project that gives you token if you right a good content or idea to the platform. I hope there is something new about vivid.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

The project seems to be innovated. It has similarities to other project that gives you token if you right a good content or idea to the platform. I hope there is something new about vivid.
This platform seems to be just like blockfolio and some portfolios available in the google playstore or apple app center. What new will it bring on the table is my question.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

I read the project but i couldn't understand it very well.so i think it's better that devlopers will explain it more briefly so all people can understand it.And if possible then i suggest you to make one video of  Vivid so all people can easily understand this project.

Well, just try to read the white paper mate. Base on my own understandings it's a reference of your token just like a block folio apps. While you monitored your coins you can earn which make sense. To make things clear much better the dev to explain it for further informations.

The one that made me confuse is can we able to earn from using this platform? Or it's is just like monitoring our assets then sell when it's high? Is this what they are referring to?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

In the platform not only perfect and beautiful interface draws attention, as well himself concept this project should attract a huge amount of people, indeed will be able to earn each, and creative people in priority.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

This platform seems to be just like blockfolio and some portfolios available in the google playstore or apple app center. What new will it bring on the table is my question.
Well, we cannot judged Vivid for now until we can experienced it. Let's just wait and be fair to this project. Besides, the plattform are still on going for the development. No one knows what will be in the future. Let the dev team finished this project first and then that's the time we will compared it to the others.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

In the platform not only perfect and beautiful interface draws attention, as well himself concept this project should attract a huge amount of people, indeed will be able to earn each, and creative people in priority.
I like that recently there are a lot of good projects for creativity, and Vivid is one of them. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many creative people.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

I like that recently there are a lot of good projects for creativity, and Vivid is one of them. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many creative people.
That really matters a lot as these kind of projects really care about creativity and also they pay good amount for the hardwork. So probably this kind of projects are really going to have good profits ahead and also hope a bigger and brighter future of Vivid.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I actually don't know how many investors they will get to the project but for sure they are going to have a good number of users to their platform ahead which will indirectly be much more profitable for the project. Hope everything goes well.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Vivid, is, a great portfolio's platform for those who wanted a best-quality portfolio's cryptocurrencies app in their Android or iOS.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I actually don't know how many investors they will get to the project but for sure they are going to have a good number of users to their platform ahead which will indirectly be much more profitable for the project. Hope everything goes well.
This project will surely get a good number of investors and also it will lead in terms of its users. But i think that the team should work more harder to actually give great heights to the project and also to attract several investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

This project is designed for creative people. If they are not there then the project as for me will not be so much interesting to others. After all, there will not be beautiful cathars (Photos). Therefore I hope that as much as possible learn about this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Creating new ideas these days especially adopting the blockchain technology really requires some creativity. Thus, this project meets the requirement to be able to create something that is useful to the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Well, we cannot judged Vivid for now until we can experienced it. Let's just wait and be fair to this project. Besides, the plattform are still on going for the development. No one knows what will be in the future. Let the dev team finished this project first and then that's the time we will compared it to the others.

Also, much better if they have a beta version so that people can experience on how these project will look like. We know that this is kind of portfolio which brings the UI into the next level. Having a good UI will likely be so cool to see especially when it is in 3d graphics.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Creating new ideas these days especially adopting the blockchain technology really requires some creativity. Thus, this project meets the requirement to be able to create something that is useful to the people.

Yes, but even if this is already useful to the people, the dev still need to develop this project and improve their features so that they can be more competitive compared to other projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: