Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

A project for professionals or for everyone? I see a convenient interface for the platform, but I really can not figure out who this platform is targeting.
In my own opinion this platform is soecifically designed for everyone who have cryptoassets distributed in different platforms. Using vivid platform users will be able to integrate all thier funds in one platform.
agree with you, i also concluded that and surely many people will be interested in all the convenience offered by this platform
we can put great expectations on this project team because it has commitment and integrity

The project seems to be innovated. It has similarities to other project that gives you token if you right a good content or idea to the platform. I hope there is something new about vivid.
This platform seems to be just like blockfolio and some portfolios available in the google playstore or apple app center. What new will it bring on the table is my question.
Well, we cannot judged Vivid for now until we can experienced it. Let's just wait and be fair to this project. Besides, the plattform are still on going for the development. No one knows what will be in the future. Let the dev team finished this project first and then that's the time we will compared it to the others.

You are right, its too early now to judge and compared this project to other projects. For now let's wait and see how serious the dev and how they can fulfill all their plans.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

A project for professionals or for everyone? I see a convenient interface for the platform, but I really can not figure out who this platform is targeting.
In my own opinion this platform is soecifically designed for everyone who have cryptoassets distributed in different platforms. Using vivid platform users will be able to integrate all thier funds in one platform.
agree with you, i also concluded that and surely many people will be interested in all the convenience offered by this platform
we can put great expectations on this project team because it has commitment and integrity

The project seems to be innovated. It has similarities to other project that gives you token if you right a good content or idea to the platform. I hope there is something new about vivid.
This platform seems to be just like blockfolio and some portfolios available in the google playstore or apple app center. What new will it bring on the table is my question.
Well, we cannot judged Vivid for now until we can experienced it. Let's just wait and be fair to this project. Besides, the plattform are still on going for the development. No one knows what will be in the future. Let the dev team finished this project first and then that's the time we will compared it to the others.

You are right, its too early now to judge and compared this project to other projects. For now let's wait and see how serious the dev and how they can fulfill all their plans.
We actually do not fear for the similar projects, we have unique technology and architects available with the Vivid platform, we can also experience the alert mechanisms in our platform, let us hope we have better aspirations soon from dev announcements.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Yeah, it's hard to judge this platform just with pictures. The actual functionality matters. I hope that the team is experienced in this field and will make a functional, bug free app from the start itself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

The interface of the Vivid is really eye catching that really can attracts a lots of people, users, and investors for the success of this project. But, just like others, I am still learning on this project for me to understand much better regarding this. But inspite of that, I hope that this project will come to reach its success, so keep striving team Vivid and have the best of luck in this crypto world.
In the platform not only perfect and beautiful interface draws attention, as well himself concept this project should attract a huge amount of people, indeed will be able to earn each, and creative people in priority.
I like that recently there are a lot of good projects for creativity, and Vivid is one of them. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many creative people.

What's there about creativity here. This is yet another ICO that should have been an IPO but didn't do one cause and ICO = easy money for the "devs"
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

The interface of the Vivid is really eye catching that really can attracts a lots of people, users, and investors for the success of this project. But, just like others, I am still learning on this project for me to understand much better regarding this. But inspite of that, I hope that this project will come to reach its success, so keep striving team Vivid and have the best of luck in this crypto world.
In the platform not only perfect and beautiful interface draws attention, as well himself concept this project should attract a huge amount of people, indeed will be able to earn each, and creative people in priority.
I like that recently there are a lot of good projects for creativity, and Vivid is one of them. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many creative people.

Creating new ideas these days especially adopting the blockchain technology really requires some creativity. Thus, this project meets the requirement to be able to create something that is useful to the people.

Yes, but even if this is already useful to the people, the dev still need to develop this project and improve their features so that they can be more competitive compared to other projects.

It's 2018 so it's not like the previous year, now all teams and dev give something different if they want their project glimpsed by many people and it's a pretty heavy job.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you the project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. The team behind the project are very creative or innovative. They promoting platform very well on a social media platform. I hope they will get huge successful in less time.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Well i have to late to see Vivid Token Bounty program, but i think they still running and 2 week is no matter with me.

Even if you're late reading the news about vivid, you can always join to their bounty programs. You can check out their token bounty programs, they posted it on the main page of the thread.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I think all the same it is more a platform for professionals, for people who make money in this business and of course it seems to me necessarily holding a bounty of the company to promote the project on the Internet.
yes it is true all the platfrom look the same as their simian are also almost the same, there are only a few that distinguish them, but it does not matter. what distinguishes them is how they make the platform interesting and much in demand by many people.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

I actually don't know how many investors they will get to the project but for sure they are going to have a good number of users to their platform ahead which will indirectly be much more profitable for the project. Hope everything goes well.
This project will surely get a good number of investors and also it will lead in terms of its users. But i think that the team should work more harder to actually give great heights to the project and also to attract several investors.
With Vivid technology and the advanced features we can easily track the market growth and it also gives us the alerts which helps us better, we have the better opportunity to create, earn and share that actually grabs the attention of all the crypto users and we can do gain better profits.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Present experienced investor who has knowledge in crypto will look up to formation and design of one or another project just in the last moment or at all this aspect will become neutral for it , as a whole nothing besides bringing to the attention does not have. Experienced cryptoman always will deep dig and to study all information, being only based to it will produce investment or, alternatively will pass project by the party.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I actually don't know how many investors they will get to the project but for sure they are going to have a good number of users to their platform ahead which will indirectly be much more profitable for the project. Hope everything goes well.
This project will surely get a good number of investors and also it will lead in terms of its users. But i think that the team should work more harder to actually give great heights to the project and also to attract several investors.
With Vivid technology and the advanced features we can easily track the market growth and it also gives us the alerts which helps us better, we have the
better opportunity to create, earn and share that actually grabs the attention of all the crypto users and we can do gain better profits.
Then I think the platform that they are going to develop will be like the coinmarketcap version for mobile. Do they have plans to integrate with the exchanges to make it much easier for their users to buy and sell?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

You are right. The app will somehow act like your bank of all the tokens you own and display it using augmented reality. I am confident that the team will really achieve this soon.
Jedie22

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

We actually do not fear for the similar projects, we have unique technology and architects available with the Vivid platform, we can also experience the alert mechanisms in our platform, let us hope we have better aspirations soon from dev announcements.

Well, nobody is perfect which we need give enough time for this project. Hopefully the team and the devs must fix this kind of issue in order to continue their different advocacy and platforms which is intended on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

With Vivid technology and the advanced features we can easily track the market growth and it also gives us the alerts which helps us better, we have the
better opportunity to create, earn and share that actually grabs the attention of all the crypto users and we can do gain better profits.
Then I think the platform that they are going to develop will be like the coinmarketcap version for mobile. Do they have plans to integrate with the exchanges to make it much easier for their users to buy and sell?
yeah except this one will come with more features and it will allow alot of functionalities on them making it more efficient for explorations

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

This project will be able to influence the situation with applications for smartphones without any problems. I'm glad that the developers are so passionate about the project and want to make it as good as possible
That is right because we know recent portfolio is only have a simple UI. This project will make the portfolio more attractive and probably people will love to see this soon.

You are right, this project will make simple portfolio to enhance more features and at the same time earning some good profits while using it. I am now curious on how this project will look a like.

Same here mate, I'm so excited to this project which you can earn while you just monitor your coins. Hopefully the team may able.tondo such features or any strategy that can be like for those users as well as investors on this project.

I didn't come across any paragraph that talk about earning token by just monitor your coins. I have read that to earn their token you have to  generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token. also you earn by being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.
So, I don't thing we can earn easily vivid token, even we will need to pay with our token to access to professional grade features.

Some people mixed something up with a digital wallet and portfolio wallet.  You do not get any stakes in your portfolio wallet for just monitizing them. There are other possibilities like some exchanges offer their services for staking your coins/tokens in their platform.

This one is quite simple and its similar like bitcointalk platform. If you write a good content you get platform tokens, like you get smerits here in bitcointalk.

the difference is on bitcointalk you get those merit for free, but on vivid platform you actually need to vote for those post using your tokens which is worth money, and the only reason that could encourage you to vote for those posts is getting valuable info about cryptocurrency price which means only Professional traders will get rewards, because I don't any one of us will spend money on worthless posts. So there is no easy money as I said.
obiagu

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Cant wait for the app to come out. Go Vivid
vivavivu

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

You are right. The app will somehow act like your bank of all the tokens you own and display it using augmented reality. I am confident that the team will really achieve this soon.
Yes, and they provide a professional platform of cryptocurrency bank with chart, indicators. Lol, i havea dout about draw yourself indicator at Vivid. Hope can try beta version soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Haha me too, i'm really excited to see the project in action. I hope Vivid lives upto our expectation becomes successful.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

Haha me too, i'm really excited to see the project in action. I hope Vivid lives upto our expectation becomes successful.
Yes, have a lot of people at here can't stand for waiting using beta or main version of Vivid, do you watching their Video, is so nice app.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you the project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. The team behind the project are very creative or innovative. They promoting platform very well on a social media platform. I hope they will get huge successful in less time.
From the platform's services offered, the team can clearly be seen as creative people working together in making something new about doing your own portfolio. Making it a possibility by augmenting your portfolio can really make difference rather than the current ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: