Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.
i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.

Maybe the dev should announce beta test of this platform so that many if us can finally see how this project will work and what are the features this project is offering.
Not really a great option for announcing beta test publicly. Would be better if they'll opening a form which you can apply as a beta tester.

I don't think so because beta is for the improvement of their platforms and how can they improve it without the participation of the people? Also, the team must at least give some rewards for those who have shared the good idea with regards to their platform imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

(This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
 A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
One thing i like is that they continuously striving to improve skills and production.)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

Everyone is asking about their bounty project but i think they didn't focus yet on that. The team is working really hard to make this project successful. But i hope that they will put the bounty program early so that they can allocate more funds.

I think they have already launched a bounty campaign. Try to visit the first page of this thread. There you can find the link for the bounty campaign. It's hard for a project to be successful without it.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.
i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.

Maybe the dev should announce beta test of this platform so that many if us can finally see how this project will work and what are the features this project is offering.
Not really a great option for announcing beta test publicly. Would be better if they'll opening a form which you can apply as a beta tester.
Yeah, they should ask users to sign and apply for becoming beta tester and not just publicize it directly. I'd love to see how this project turns out to be.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

(This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
 A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
One thing i like is that they continuously striving to improve skills and production.)

Although I cannot get rid of the feeling that your comment is totally unrelated to this project, I must say that I am definitely convinced that this has a future. There is a market waiting to be improved through the shift of power from a central institution to the individuals.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

I think professional investors should be interested in this project. When the platform is operational it will be easy to keep track of all the news emerging in this area.

I guess professional investors will just invest if there are beta version of the platform. They need to see and try first what are the features offered by the platform.
Beta version might be not really a reason to invest on a certain platform, agree that it will let future users know the services it can be offered by using it. But what I'm trying to say is that, if beta version will be the basis of investment of "professional investors" which is your guess, that version will contain many bugs and issues that might affect the impression and might give negative effect towards the project even if the meaning of beta version will contain such problem.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

it would be interesting to take part in the beta test of the product.
will there be such an opportunity.
Now, when the branch of the bounty has opened, many investors will be drawn to this project.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

you can earn tokens by :
- generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token (so users reward you if they like you post ).
- being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or
- be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

Now, when the branch of the bounty has opened, many investors will be drawn to this project.
Yes, will have a lot of big investors come to Vivid, their strategy at running bounty is so smart, using legit members to make promotion.
mone99

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

they will work on it because quite a few of people are interested take part in beta test
very visible positive impact with the bounty,  i hope the enthusiastic investors continue to arrive
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

the project explains the sale of tokens that are done in several stages, but the interesting thing is that there is a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages of the sale of coins, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

the project explains the sale of tokens that are done in several stages, but the interesting thing is that there is a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages of the sale of coins, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

Yes, very interesting to keep observing at Vivid project. Actually when i see their bounty and join their telegram group, i see they will be a good chance for increasing my assest at crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Yes, very interesting to keep observing at Vivid project. Actually when i see their bounty and join their telegram group, i see they will be a good chance for increasing my assest at crypto world.

Hey, Mate if you want to support more vivid you can also join the twitter and facebook campaigns. They have also high paying signature campaign that paid in BTC but sadly only for hero/ legendary members. But still, they are many to choose from good luck.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Hey, Mate if you want to support more vivid you can also join the twitter and facebook campaigns. They have also high paying signature campaign that paid in BTC but sadly only for hero/ legendary members. But still, they are many to choose from good luck.
No, you have to earn 25 merits before you get accepted into the Vivid signature campaign. The developer really smart to picks the best participants.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

Yes, will have a lot of big investors come to Vivid, their strategy at running bounty is so smart, using legit members to make promotion.
Vivid is a perfect platform for investing right now. With fully functional app and fantastic UI, its truly attracting a lot of people. Moreover with their referral scheme, promoters are bound to get attracted.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

The project is likely to be of interest to everyone, but I think it is necessary to be more vigorous in promoting it on the Internet. The scope of the project is rather narrow and so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

The original project, I wonder the team has experience in this business? I think if has, then the project will definitely work out.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

Vivid is a perfect platform for investing right now. With fully functional app and fantastic UI, its truly attracting a lot of people. Moreover with their referral scheme, promoters are bound to get attracted.
That is right. That is why I hope that more people, users and serious investors will come to know about this potential project that will surely bring another good impact for the community of crypto currency. The thread is kind of attractive because it has something that calls the attention of the viewer. I will continuously support Vivid and proudly spread the information regarding this create, earn and share project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:07:31 PM by Jedie22

For a long time such a project has been waiting for! great news for a trader!

Yes you're right this is a great news for all of us here in crypto currency community which make sense for each and everyone of us here. Many looking forward to launch this project and its a lucky time for traders as they can earn much more profit in the future.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

I find vivid platform realy amazing because it can be use as your crupto portfolio and another thing is that uou can also earn vivid tokens by publishing your own comments or reviews within thier platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: