Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

the project explains the sale of tokens that are done in several stages, but the interesting thing is that there is a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages of the sale of coins, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

Yes, very interesting to keep observing at Vivid project. Actually when i see their bounty and join their telegram group, i see they will be a good chance for increasing my assest at crypto world.

Hey, Mate if you want to support more vivid you can also join the twitter and facebook campaigns. They have also high paying signature campaign that paid in BTC but sadly only for hero/ legendary members. But still, they are many to choose from good luck.
No, you have to earn 25 merits before you get accepted into the Vivid signature campaign. The developer really smart to picks the best participants.

and this is the stupid thing that I ever heard.  I hope in near future bitcointalk has also a voting system, so that we can also choose the campaign managers with our votes. Every shepherd want to be campaign manager here with  their silly rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

the project explains the sale of tokens that are done in several stages, but the interesting thing is that there is a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages of the sale of coins, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

Yes, very interesting to keep observing at Vivid project. Actually when i see their bounty and join their telegram group, i see they will be a good chance for increasing my assest at crypto world.

Hey, Mate if you want to support more vivid you can also join the twitter and facebook campaigns. They have also high paying signature campaign that paid in BTC but sadly only for hero/ legendary members. But still, they are many to choose from good luck.
No, you have to earn 25 merits before you get accepted into the Vivid signature campaign. The developer really smart to picks the best participants.

and this is the stupid thing that I ever heard.  I hope in near future bitcointalk has also a voting system, so that we can also choose the campaign managers with our votes. Every shepherd want to be campaign manager here with  their silly rules.

Well, it is more better if they don't have any requirements. More participants, more funds to race. I don't know why vivid have that rules. I hope they change it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Thanks for hearing our request to create a short video presentation about this project. Definitely we will watch this!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Thanks for hearing our request to create a short video presentation about this project. Definitely we will watch this!
It's very good that they listened to our wishes! With a video presentation, the essence of the project became much easier

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

It's very good that they listened to our wishes! With a video presentation, the essence of the project became much easier
A video presentation is always good to attract good amount of investors and the investors will surely have huge benefits out of it because they can quickly have a overlook at the project and for sure it will sound much more intresting for them so that they turn and invest into it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

you can earn tokens by :
- generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token (so users reward you if they like you post ).
- being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or
- be a developer ​who built applications on top of their software.

About what special content you say in the first item? I not entirely understand, what sort of work it is possible to execute in this platform? What directivity? Simply it interesting, whether there is chances to participate and to try one's forces to the beginners?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!

Great, this project will surely help many of us on how vivid project will work when it launched. I am happy that dev is doing their best to update us regularly about the latest updates.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

I have watched the video of Vivid. And I was amazed of what I saw because the features of this project is really amazing and wonderful. I can't imagined how this dev team develop this kind of technology. I have visited some portfolio sites. But Vivid is really different from them. I hoped it will be finished soon so we can use it in our earnings of crypto.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Yes, you are right to keep track of your ever-growing crypto-portfolio to become more and more difficult , and I hope that your platform will fix it . Only I don't understand why 3D is , in my opinion it will only confuse and overload the system .
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

it would be interesting to take part in the beta test of the product.
will there be such an opportunity.
Now, when the branch of the bounty has opened, many investors will be drawn to this project.
Yes, will have a lot of big investors come to Vivid, their strategy at running bounty is so smart, using legit members to make promotion.
Vivid is a perfect platform for investing right now. With fully functional app and fantastic UI, its truly attracting a lot of people. Moreover with their referral scheme, promoters are bound to get attracted.

As of now I never heard of a portfolio that has a nice UI. Vivid has this kind of features and this is may take as their advantage compared to other platform. Portfolio is really a useful tool to monitor our crypto assets so this platform may have the chance to show something how good is their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Yes, you are right to keep track of your ever-growing crypto-portfolio to become more and more difficult , and I hope that your platform will fix it . Only I don't understand why 3D is , in my opinion it will only confuse and overload the system .
This project is actually much complicated and also not everyone can really understand this project. Even i am a bit confused regarding this project because augmenting our portfolio is really something new and can turn profitable.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

A video presentation is always good to attract good amount of investors and the investors will surely have huge benefits out of it because they can quickly have a overlook at the project and for sure it will sound much more intresting for them so that they turn and invest into it.

Yeah, this will surely attract lots of investors even those small investors that sometimes too lazy to read white paper.This can help them to decide how much money they will invest in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Well, our technology today can do everything and probably about this overload issue has already been solved imo. 3D presentation makes the UI more presentable to see and easy to monitor the behavior of the token.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Yeah right, the dev is doing his best to make this project easy to understand. I am sure if many investors will see it they will be attracted and will make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Wow! That's mind blowing! The investors are now settled that their investment is not at stake. I hope more investors can watch the video so that they may able to realize that their investment is not wasted.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

This project is actually much complicated and also not everyone can really understand this project. Even i am a bit confused regarding this project because augmenting our portfolio is really something new and can turn profitable.
It is no make sense. Actually Vivid have make me to clearly about them when go to their website. If you don't understand about this project, you can read more at here and their website.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

With which platforms plans to contact project and to connect oneself with it? I heard that with blockfolio, whether there is chance, as with other popular platforms will work?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Wow! That's mind blowing! The investors are now settled that their investment is not at stake. I hope more investors can watch the video so that they may able to realize that their investment is not wasted.
Yes, have a lot of investor make some question about this project at telegram, i hope everyone will get more profit from Vivid.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

you can earn tokens by :
- generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token (so users reward you if they like you post ).
- being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or
- be a developer who built applications on top of their software.

When they say post, does that mean they are goign to make a social network like portfolio where you can share to other people how your portfolio is going?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: