Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

the project explains the sale of tokens that are done in several stages, but the interesting thing is that there is a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages of the sale of coins, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

Yes, very interesting to keep observing at Vivid project. Actually when i see their bounty and join their telegram group, i see they will be a good chance for increasing my assest at crypto world.

Hey, Mate if you want to support more vivid you can also join the twitter and facebook campaigns. They have also high paying signature campaign that paid in BTC but sadly only for hero/ legendary members. But still, they are many to choose from good luck.
No, you have to earn 25 merits before you get accepted into the Vivid signature campaign. The developer really smart to picks the best participants.

and this is the stupid thing that I ever heard.  I hope in near future bitcointalk has also a voting system, so that we can also choose the campaign managers with our votes. Every shepherd want to be campaign manager here with  their silly rules.

I am not quite sure if that is good move for Vivid on imposing this requirement. It has pros and cons.The advantage of this is more likely they will have more quality posts from their bounty participants. While the disadvantage is that they will have less participants since there are only few people who can qualify for the program and that means lesser views and engagements.

Well, I think the team have only limit their budget allocation for that kind of activity which is  only good for hero/legendary. I think they have made a right decision because we know that rank are already proven to be good in terms in advertising.

There have been other campaigns which did the same, but as has been mentioned here there are only few people with the sufficient number of merits and they might even be involved with another campaign at this point in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

A project that can interest both ordinary users and professionals. well that there are such projects that are designed for a wide range

Hopefully we can try a test version of thier moblie platform so that we could give some suggestions on how to improve the app.

Actually, the dev team had already provide a video of how Vivid project works in real time. Maybe you can find it on their website or try to searched in youtube. But all I can say is that, this project is really magnificent kind of technology because it has a visible and colorful icons that can really attract the eyes.

You are right, I already read the post regarding the video presentation created by the dev. I am still looking forward for more updates about this project and I hope it become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

As I checked the website, and looked through each team members LinkedIn profile, I can't see the profile of your CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER & CO-FOUNDER MR. HARRISON D. LEE Maybe you can fix to this as soon as possible to further know the background that will be beneficial for the project's trust rating.

Yes, the details that will be posted in this project like team members profile must be accurate and real so that many investors will be attracted if they will see the potentials in team members.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

I agree with you buddy.This project need more push and more effort in its advertisimg side.The project has a good platform but without the need of the people behind its advertisment team,users and investors wont know and see the positive reviews of the project.

Yes, the project must have an active marketing and advertising. Even if they have some bounty campaign, still this project needs to be more successful to attract many investors.
I agree bud this project has all the necessary requirements to succeed. Good advertising, inteligent marketing team and a generous bounty campaign.

And also they took video on the live working of the app which is good because investors can see the development of the project. Such a perfect platform to invest with.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Indeed, if the platform gathers all the people interested in this business, it will be successful, but for this it is necessary to actively promote the project on the Internet, but I did not see whether the company has a bounty company.
without active promotion it is rather difficult to do so about the project and found out and wanted to invest or just want to use it. The teams are all ahead

I agree with you buddy.This project need more push and more effort in its advertisimg side.The project has a good platform but without the need of the people behind its advertisment team,users and investors wont know and see the positive reviews of the project.

Yes, the project must have an active marketing and advertising. Even if they have some bounty campaign, still this project needs to be more successful to attract many investors.
I agree bud this project has all the necessary requirements to succeed. Good advertising, inteligent marketing team and a generous bounty campaign.

And also they took video on the live working of the app which is good because investors can see the development of the project. Such a perfect platform to invest with.
It is a good sign for choosing Vivid platform for investing as we can do experience the platform in visual graphics about their development activities that really strengthens us to know about the updates of Vivid platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Yes, the team should always try to make more and more promotion by sharing such things as investors always looks for the activeness of the project. In terms of vvid i think that the team is really much active and also can surely give us some good benefits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

It is a good sign for choosing Vivid platform for investing as we can do experience the platform in visual graphics about their development activities that really strengthens us to know about the updates of Vivid platform.
And also they have a good graphics design to their platform and ANN so it would gradually lead to attract some good investors to the project. The project is indeed going great and should continue the same in the future too.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

their platform is really sounding amazing for those who wants an thorough analysis of the markets and feature references it sounds really detailed and specified

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

their platform is really sounding amazing for those who wants an thorough analysis of the markets and feature references it sounds really detailed and specified
You can actually create and share your portfolio on their platform and they will pay for it. Is'nt it much intresting? I am sure that the project will surely have good profits ahead and also will get the desired amount of investors to the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

The editing team for their video presentation had really did a great job. Exhibiting how this app displays the augmented reality is a great plus. Honestly, I was quite excited about this project only after watching their presentation.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

Yeah that’s the main aim here. A seemless hassel free platform for making the cryptoworld more fun. We have to give props to the designing team. I hope they launch it as it is advertised.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

The idea has been all around the crypto world but if they can make it more accessible and if it will be augmented as what they say it will attract more new users. They should target in marketing those who are new to crypto.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

Unless I'm missing out on something Vivid is a crypto portfolio app and not a visual graphics portfolio app (think something like blockfolio or competitors)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

It should be interesting and useful..this looks tight - I'll be waiting for an app to try out
It is very important that the platform was issued on the majority of possible operating systems, including ios, mac, linux, ubuntu, ios, android. Such abundance of versions it will be possible to gain trust of the serious programmers using such systems. It will be convenient to them to test the project on the computers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

I think that this project may take some time to be promoniet as there are many projects with similar concept.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Yes, the team should always try to make more and more promotion by sharing such things as investors always looks for the activeness of the project. In terms of vvid i think that the team is really much active and also can surely give us some good benefits ahead.
Of course, it is need to make their community increasing and attention to the potential investor coming here. Active at ANN thread will make us have more belief at them, at least.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

I have a question about Vivid smart contract and decimal? I have curiously about this issue, do anyone have this information?
kudief

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I really like the idea of this project, I'm sure that they will carry out all the plans, thanks to the professionalism of their team. Good luck to you! 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

The team has come responsibly to the implementation of its project. You can see how hard work day after day and all a large number of members of the crypto community learn about it
I really salute this project team is really working well they always work hard so that this project can run well, we should be very appreciate for the team hope your hard work to get the equivalent results.

Actually, it's easy to understand the project on how it's gonna be use and the purpose on how it really works for us here in crypto currency community. Well, the only thing I made me confused is how it's gonna be earn since the only way is to monitor our token?. I hope the dev may answer my simple concern which can enlighten my mind. Thanks.

you can earn tokens by :
- generate content and other members can vote for your post using their Vivid token (so users reward you if they like you post ).
- being a publisher on their ad network and integrated with their API, or
- be a developer who built applications on top of their software.

When they say post, does that mean they are goign to make a social network like portfolio where you can share to other people how your portfolio is going?

something like ideas about cryptocurrency price that professional traders publish on tradingview.com  to help people that has less skills, So if you are a person that share something helpful in term of trading, users will vote for your post using their tokens.

well, this means the users are going to wait and look how authentic this information is; after they observe a few times that the content creator have good forecasts, then they are going to reward him with positive voting.

Why do you need to wait, if I am following a trader that usually post good content that help me I will reward him when he posts new things. it's doesn't necessary his technical analysis will always work me, I reward him as encouragement.
For you, if like to reward someone only after you see that his technical analysis was right, it's ok.
It's up for you to vote for everyone, since you are using your tokens to vote for him.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Yes, absolutely the project looks so convincing. The team always promote the project on various platform. The best thing about the project is the team always stays active. If they consistently working hard on the project they will be become succeed very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: