Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.
If attentively to study the project, to check all information having read whitepaper, then at once it becomes clear that the price for a token is very strongly underestimated by developers. It can demonstrate that they really want to start the project quicker that it was seen already in reality.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.

Seems the promotion and campaigns of VIVID are doing well and they are almost reaching the 50% from their cap? But I do not know if it is their soft cap or hard cap anyone knows?

Whatever it is for, it's not a big deal anymore because Vivid now are becoming more attractive to the people because of their newly released video presentation. By this, it can really get enough funds for the betterment of this project and hopefully, can fullfill their promises to the investors.

Well, a good video presentation can surely encourage more investors to participate in this project, but aside from that more investors wants to see new developments about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?

I think that 5,400,000 VIVID was just amount of tokens that they offered to sell with 20% bonus in pre-sale, because the total token sale is 106,700,000 VIVID !

For you question about exchange, they already answer that in their FAQ page :
" Initially trading will occur on EtherDelta, since anyone can create an ED Ethereum trading pair, we would preemptively create the page and provide some initial liquidity. Our goal is to push for Liqui and Cryptopia as the initial centralized exchanges we list on. IDEX, CEX.io, Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and HitBTC are the next targets from there. "
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Well, a good video presentation can surely encourage more investors to participate in this project, but aside from that more investors wants to see new developments about this project.
A video can be effective to people who are audio-visual learners Cheesy Making it attractive and informative is a good thing to do by the team given that this project is all about augmented reality which at the first place is really an attractive one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

Excellent idea with the tools necessary for any amateur crypto currency. The only thing that I do not like about the project is that its implementation is somewhat stretched.

What? What do you mean by the idea of the project is somewhat stretched? I think their idea is good and well planned. I hope you can explain your comment about the project further.  Smiley

It means the implementation is caused to last longer than expected. I can somehow understand the devs because augmented reality is not an easy feat to develop plus it is connected to the databases of blockchain so it is somehow justifiable of how long would it take to develop it.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

This project can open a new page in the use of applications. I am glad that I can stand at the origins of this project
Many should understand that it is better to invest in promising projects at the very beginning, because this is the most profitable time for investments

Wow its admirable to know that feed back was extremly incredible, Investors will surely excited to invest this project. Lets wait for Vivids new update.We also need to boots our advertisment team to make this project a prosperous one.

I agree, vivid really innovates their own project with originality that they can prove to everyone. Vivid will surely gather more investors because of positive feedback. Lets keep supporting vivid.

Innovation is the best way to attract new prospects and investors. The devs are really serious on taking the project to the next level, I'm very excited on their future features on the platform.
Vivid project has a very great development and marketing team and they are making this project more and more popular and advances very day. This is a project with high potential and great future and I think they will also give high returns to the investors of the project.

The dev seems giving serious funds because they are offering a bounty campaign which is only limited to a higher rank and I am hoping this can attract investors to join in their ICO. With their concept, this might have some better future in the market.

I am hoping  now that there will be more bounty to open because this is good for this project specially they are still new and really needs to have high exposures.
Yes, the project should surely try to start some more bounties but perhaps they have already made great advertisement and don't need any more but hopefull they should look for something which is profitable for them.

You have no guarantee that there will be much more interest after or while running a bounty. Advertisement should be well targeted if you know who your potential investors or customers might be.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

A good video representation definitely helps a project to grow because it clarifies certain things and helps the investors and potential uses of the platform to understand the project. I think the team is doing everything to make this project a success let's see how this turns out.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

This project can become if not a breakthrough, then at least a bright spot among other projects. I think that many will pay attention to it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
Great news. Vivid already planning to list in 3 exchanges. This will gonna boost the potential of vivid. More and more investors will going to join and help the community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

Did you checked their website? I saw three introducing videos in their website and they were quite understandable.

It looks like; we will see more projects based on Augmented reality and AI in 2018.  And Vivid has one of the unique project with his Porfolio management app; which let users unlock more powerful indicators with their tokens.  A very clever considered platform where also the members interact with each other by voting system.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

Check out this video to see the VIVID app live in action: https://vimeo.com/260456477
Excellent! Many users have asked you about the video presentation of the project. To understand what kind of project it is and what it is. You listened to us, and now we see the result of your work!
Great video is nice to nice team working on what people asked for it means they are here for us and they are working to support and bring a clear understanding to their system

Yes indeed. The team are working hard for the project. But the most interesting part is that they have  a clear infomation about the phased sales such as the allocation of coins and the prices set at several stages , It's very interesting to follow the improvement  of this project in the future.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

Yeah, hopefully in the coming days this project can launch an app that will make this project very successful. For now I will be following this and hoping there will be many improvements will happen.

Everything is possible. The project has been improving recently. A new video about the project and the constant support of administrators, thanks to this project will be successful.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

A great solution and I would happily work for this company, but did not see the team have a bounty company?
It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

It would be a great idea if they were having a bounty campaign for the project because a bounty campaign is really needed to spread the words of the project.
Great suggestion bud For sure many will join the bounty campaign since the project alone is very interesting.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

bounty is not always necessary. we see the project collects. can it be possible to do without a bounty?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

Great suggestion bud For sure many will join the bounty campaign since the project alone is very interesting.
I agree with you, I also believe that the project needs to launch a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would take part in this. And it will also be useful for the project and its development.
zevl194

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

The choice of the developer in respect of exchange of course is welcomed, but little depends on his desires. Not only desire from his party, but also huge work in this direction is necessary. Administrators of some large exchanges are very critical to the choice of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: