Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Its good to know that this portfolio will also be available in mobile devices and smartphones l. Hopefully they have a trial version for us to experience on how does it look like.
i agree bud! I also want to check the in app features of vivid portfolio to compare whats thier difference between blockfolio.

Maybe the dev should announce beta test of this platform so that many if us can finally see how this project will work and what are the features this project is offering.
Not really a great option for announcing beta test publicly. Would be better if they'll opening a form which you can apply as a beta tester.

Shouldn't the beta be an open one anyway. Tbh I don't feel there's enough users for this platform anyway for a closed beta unless they pay the testers
Thats because the project is not much popular now i guess but after a better promotion i am sure that the project will be known by several and also it would then successfully release their beta version to test the platform before use.

A beta doesn't have to be pubic. There are a lot of projects running a private beta test before releasing it to the public.

They can just hire interested people to be also be paid in tokens, who want to try the beta test for VIVID right? To be able to see bug and glitches and also for the improvements of this project.

Not sure if payment is even required for testers. I think the fact alone that you get an information advantage over others by having the privilege to test out the product is payment enough. I think there are a lot of people who would do it for free.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.
If this is correct it is a great news for everyone who is interested and has invested in the project. This will certainly help the project bro and many more people will come to know about it. I'm certainly excited for this
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

At this time, have so much bad news for crypto currencies, so that how of Vivid ICO progres? How many ETH  or dollars which their ICO collected already?
They can progress by doing the right thing to develop Vivid project to a better one. This will help gain investors even the fact of the crypto currencies going down right now. Also, if they can catch the attention of new investors, I'm pretty sure they can achieve big from this one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
Now that's some good news. That will give the potential buyers a good impression to support this project. The team is really doing great in this and they want to get this project more popular. Hoping to hear more good news from them.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

At this time, have so much bad news for crypto currencies, so that how of Vivid ICO progres? How many ETH  or dollars which their ICO collected already?
I don't know so much about the information about how much ETH or dollars raised but you can check yourself in the website for it.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

They can progress by doing the right thing to develop Vivid project to a better one. This will help gain investors even the fact of the crypto currencies going down right now. Also, if they can catch the attention of new investors, I'm pretty sure they can achieve big from this one.
At this moment all ICO sale for sure slow down because of the recent shut down for advertising. I think that is also good so that scam ICO will be discourage to launch thier project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.
it's not that easy to get on good exchangers. And if the team manages to do it I will definitely believe in the guys

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

subscription campaign still will be? I think if the razabotchiki decided to hold it, then they made the right decision and do not regret it
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.
This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.
I agree bud they will get the support from microsoft community if that happens. Im sure it will also be compatible on some other equipments but they are just maybe still working on it.
Willian K

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

looks interesting, but your website isnt working well

What is your issue with the website?

Now its okay, but loads slowly. Several minutes before web page shows unsafe connection

Ah yes great feedback, we are in the process of optimizing load time now that the site is in place and live. Thanks for the tip!
Your website isnt working well
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. And I believe in its bright future
zevl194

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

it's not that easy to get on good exchangers. And if the team manages to do it I will definitely believe in the guys
In achievement of good exchanges there is nothing impossible. To try rather only a little to both community of this project, and the developer and team, naturally. After some done procedures, the project will be able to achieve this objective. It is necessary to conduct negotiations with administrators of large exchanges and to wait for the answer them. It is also possible to make collecting from not indifferent users and to buy the slot in the large websites.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
As the books says, "Good thing comes to those who wait". This is the only way we can contribute to this project aside from promoting it. And I do believe this line because doing rush decision making without even thinking will end up to bad results.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. And I believe in its bright future

It is because they have a realistic kind of platform which I think an upgraded kind of portfolio. Also, we can easily understand what is the project all about and the team are doing their best to make this popular in this forum.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: