Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

You are right, for now lets wait and see if this project will become successful and if they can be listed in some good exchanges soon. Aside from signature campaign, social media campaign can still add more with their advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

Its been 11 days since you first launch your ico. How much has already been collected so far guys can we get updates.

Visit their website, Approximately 2,551,000 of 5,400,000 VIVID Tokens have been sold. and current bonus is 20% and you can get 12,000 VIVID with 1 ETH. Price of one VIVID is 0.000083 ETH.
Very details about Vivid ICO occuring. Around 50% of total tokens sold out. Greats. Bro, do they have plan for exchange already?
I hope the developer will choose good exchanges and it will not be Sino-Korean-Japanese exchanges for which it is impossible to get into and impossible to trade.
Yes true. I hope that the developer will find a good exchanger to list this Vivid. Vivid has a lots of supporters now. It is really progressing positively and that is a great job done. I hope that the Vivid team will continuously striving for more improvements and better development of this project.
Im pretty sure the tokens will be listed first on forkdelta and other low volume exchanges sites and then next will be poloniex and bittrex.
Great news. Vivid already planning to list in 3 exchanges. This will gonna boost the potential of vivid. More and more investors will going to join and help the community.
Good desires and it will be fine if the developer effectively places his tokens there, but it seems to me much better idex than forkdelt.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.

Holders of this token still don't lose hope about this project because they are still hoping that they can earn some good profit from having it and holding it for a long time now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

In regards to all exchange concerns:

Due to NDA and legal requirements we can not say what exchanges and when, however the team is focused on volume and accessibility of Vivid.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

So, for now, lets just patiently wait for VIVID project, update and bring us some good news from ICO. Their promotional signature campaign will have a big impact on how much they can be raised.

You are right, for now lets wait and see if this project will become successful and if they can be listed in some good exchanges soon. Aside from signature campaign, social media campaign can still add more with their advertising.

Vivid concept is easy to understand, so investors will not be hassle about the concept of the project. They also have a better marketing strategy which it really works attracting investors to participate in their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Of course, all holders of the token and those who want to use the exchange need a good exchange. I hope the developer is here and he will listen to our wishes.

Some of holders now only want to have an easy money once this project is listed in some good exchanges. I just hope that there will be many investors that will invest in vivid ico.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Vivid concept is easy to understand, so investors will not be hassle about the concept of the project. They also have a better marketing strategy which it really works attracting investors to participate in their ICO.

the Vivid project is actively developing and striving for success in the crypto world. I'm sure the development team will be able to collect a lot of good investors, thanks to which the project will be implemented in the right time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.
This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.
To implement and meet up to such levels it requires better support from the Microsoft also they need all the licences with proper approval certification from the company legally else it turn up a risk.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I am sure that time they already have good amount of profit to list this project in some good exchanges out there. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Vivid team is negotiating with the exchanges and soon we may have a good announcements regarding this, however they are really aiming on advertising functionalities to reach out to more investors.

Yeah right. Your suggestion is really the best thing we could do for the Vivid project. Let us all patiently wait for the more upcoming good news, feedbacks, updates and developments of this project for all of us. I believe that they can reach much further from this and so, goodluck to the team Vivid.
Vivid devs maybe just very busy with their project and some big problems that need to resolve. Just wait patiently and explore more about vivid. I suggest that you guys also join their telegram for more updates.
As the books says, "Good thing comes to those who wait". This is the only way we can contribute to this project aside from promoting it. And I do believe this line because doing rush decision making without even thinking will end up to bad results.

Precisely, we need also to consider the difficulty level when it comes to developing such a wonderful platform. We just need to believe and stay tuned on what's the upcoming announcements of Vivid platform.
ashokgolu

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

i am participate giveaway vivid
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

I have a plan to buy Microsoft HoloLens in future when they released good version and I think if Vivid make a version that work on Microsoft HoloLens would be something great, in their website they mentioned that Vivid will work on those kinda of product, but they didn't give much details.
This is the first time I've heard such news. But if they will take the example with Microsoft and do a platform based on Microsoft HoloLens, the team will get the maximum possible support from users.
To implement and meet up to such levels it requires better support from the Microsoft also they need all the licences with proper approval certification from the company legally else it turn up a risk.
I don't think this project can have any much problems legally as this project will surely keep all its records clear and also the project is not at all harmfull to the society so i am sure that the project can surely have a good future ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I actually don't think that vvid has any giveaway but if they have one, then even i would like to participate into it. Actually it could be a great way for promotion and i think that vvid should consider it too for better promotion.
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

You dont need to write that here, it's in the forum rules (see the sticky by Mprep) that you don't need to write about entering the giveaway as it doesnt add to the topic
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

I actually don't think that vvid has any giveaway but if they have one, then even i would like to participate into it. Actually it could be a great way for promotion and i think that vvid should consider it too for better promotion.
I have reviewed all the whitepaper and the thread but i did not find any such giveaways of Vivid, if any such opportunities are available vivid will announce officially, do have a check whether you are connecting to any scam.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

I think that this project was gathered a considerable amount of audience for this project,in such less time.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

A project that can interest both ordinary users and professionals.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Some of holders now only want to have an easy money once this project is listed in some good exchanges. I just hope that there will be many investors that will invest in vivid ico.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.  The developers consistently make every possible change on the platform that will make the platform far better than this platform. Because of this actions hopefully, investors will come forward to invest in this ico.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

I think that this project was gathered a considerable amount of audience for this project,in such less time.
thanks to a great teamwork, they do it in a good way we must always support this project. good work for the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: