Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.
It's just a matter of time. Hopefully this platform can live upto the expectations of the user and many people from the other platform shift's to Vivid, this will make them a successful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

the team has responsibly approached the decision to familiarize new users with its project even now it is becoming popular
I think that i am familiar with this statement of your,I agree with you as the team is great and trying best they can do.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

I definitely need this platform, or rather I want to use this software, but where can I get tokens after ICO?
It is simple. After purchase of tokens they will be displayed on the website in your private office. After the termination ICO, tokens will be distributed on the specified Eth purses. Whether it be MEW, MIST, METAMASK, Eidoo, and etc which support tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.
It's just a matter of time. Hopefully this platform can live upto the expectations of the user and many people from the other platform shift's to Vivid, this will make them a successful project.

I also think that Vivid will have its place in this area but dragging customers away from other platforms will definitely need some time. Mouth to mouth will be important, so that people with good experiences spread the word quickly and convincingly about the great service.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.
Thats is likely going to happen if they have all the features they mentioned but i seriously doubt is going to be free guys or maybe they will have free and paid version

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Vivid is another portfolio which is much higher than the blockfolio imo. This is why, some people are interested in these platform due to its well-designed UI. And hopefully, they can give us services that is beyond our expectations.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.
Thats is likely going to happen if they have all the features they mentioned but i seriously doubt is going to be free guys or maybe they will have free and paid version
There is nothing going to work with assumptions it is all the reality and the practical implementation we really requires to focus on things which will work out that will drive a great good result.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

blockfolio just allow users to track their portfolio and if are facing problem with it, just google " blockfolio alternative " and you find many apps that provide the same service.
Vivid app is more advanced service that allow to do many things additional to tracking your portfolio.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
What do you mean mate? Vivid is doing great on thier telegram campaign so I guess you dont need to worry about that.
Vivid will get a lot of investors since they have bounty programs. The bounty programs is also a big help in raising funds for the project. Hope that the member also help vivid by promoting it to others.

Absolutely! By paying the supporters to promote the project it could attract and captivate many new investors because each supporters has their own circle of influence who trust them the most.
Bounty campaigns are really proven as an effective mechanism for spreading awareness about the project. A project may thrive without it and may still gather some supports just only within their scope. But with the help of bounty campaigns, their reach will increase exponentially.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.

Definitely, since this project is just started we need to considered some of it's platforms which is not fully coordinated but somehow it's convincing and promising project that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Your opinion is so greats. I see the potential of Vivid is they have a lot of supporter follow. But how percentage of this follow can help this projects can beat blockfolio is the hard problem.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

I definitely need this platform, or rather I want to use this software, but where can I get tokens after ICO?

Maybe in some good exchanges soon. I am sure that vivid will be listed in good exchanges and we can buy it there. But will be much better if we will buy with their ico now to get some bonus.

If you are wise investors I think this the time to invest in this kind of ICO because VIVID, for now, is offering a good and reasonable bonus for early investors.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

manager or team answer questions here? I did not see the answer to my question. how about a telegram, is there anyone who answers the questions?

If you really want to satisfy your curiosity I think the telegram group will be the best place to answer ask question because that's the place where there is an active community manager.
Yes there will be someone from the team who will answer your questions. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/VIVIDtoken. Telegram chat for the community of Vivid can really help a lot to know further the project itself.
I watch 1624 participants in the telegram and now it's not very much. I want to invite the team to pay a small fee for participating in telegram.
What do you mean mate? Vivid is doing great on thier telegram campaign so I guess you dont need to worry about that.
Vivid will get a lot of investors since they have bounty programs. The bounty programs is also a big help in raising funds for the project. Hope that the member also help vivid by promoting it to others.

Absolutely! By paying the supporters to promote the project it could attract and captivate many new investors because each supporters has their own circle of influence who trust them the most.
Bounty campaigns are really proven as an effective mechanism for spreading awareness about the project. A project may thrive without it and may still gather some supports just only within their scope. But with the help of bounty campaigns, their reach will increase exponentially.
It isn't always necessary to have a bounty program in my opinion. If the idea is strong enough to make people believe and if they have a strong background, things can go smoothly without a program.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

It isn't always necessary to have a bounty program in my opinion. If the idea is strong enough to make people believe and if they have a strong background, things can go smoothly without a program.

You can have the best ICO idea in the world and also the best team, best timing, etc ... But if you do not advertise, how can the people know about your product?  ICO's and cryptocurrency related advertisements are banned from google, facebook, snapchat, etc ...  I think the best advertisement for ICOs is still the bounties and ICO&Cryptocurrency friendly advertisement platforms.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

blockfolio just allow users to track their portfolio and if are facing problem with it, just google " blockfolio alternative " and you find many apps that provide the same service.
Vivid app is more advanced service that allow to do many things additional to tracking your portfolio.
hence the idea of the project is not new and it has already met sorry I thought Vivid - is a unique and the only project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

hence the idea of the project is not new and it has already met sorry I thought Vivid - is a unique and the only project
But the Vivisd is actually a great and nice project for us. And additionally, every project has its own uniqueness, even though sometimes we thought that they are somehow similar to other project's concepts but let's give them a chance to show us their advantage to others, just like the Vivid project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

Maybe in some good exchanges soon. I am sure that vivid will be listed in good exchanges and we can buy it there. But will be much better if we will buy with their ico now to get some bonus.

If you are wise investors I think this the time to invest in this kind of ICO because VIVID, for now, is offering a good and reasonable bonus for early investors.
Yes, reasonable investors have indeed already invested in this project, entrusting their savings, they entered the higher level competently
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Its interesting that the vivid project bounty campaign is being participated by alot of btctalk members. That would greatly increase the popularity of this project in social media channels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: