Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

looks interesting, but your website isnt working well
Agree this is one of interesting project in the market nowadays.The project is very compepititive and many of the investors shows attractiona nd interest in the project,and its a good sign it means the project is pretty awesome.Hoping for its success and waiting for project developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

looks interesting, but your website isnt working well
Agree this is one of interesting project in the market nowadays.The project is very compepititive and many of the investors shows attractiona nd interest in the project,and its a good sign it means the project is pretty awesome.Hoping for its success and waiting for project developments.
Yes, really true and I will agree with this. Vivid is one of the interesting project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. With its great potential that the Vivid team really shows in the community, a lots of people, supporters and serious investors are caught and come invest in the Vivid project. I am glad for that and I hope this will happen continuously.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

It seems to me that the developer has a good idea, but I think the terms for the road map are quite large. Long terms of implementation are not interesting to all investors.

Yeah and probably they will get bored that time. The dev team must have a accurate plan with this plattform but not too long. It will be a minus factor for investors and it can downgrade to their reputation. I hoped they will change their minds regarding the implementation of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

Of course, this project is gonna be exciting because they were having so many supporters from the world and many universes are joining the ICO!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

Of course, this project is gonna be exciting because they were having so many supporters from the world and many universes are joining the ICO!
This project is made up of expert professionals so Im realy certain that they will succeed on thier crowdfunding sale.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Totally agree with you, yes, this projects have a lot of potential to grow at this time, when price of altcoin decreasing, Vivid have fiat paygate?

Yes, they have and I think Its still under development but surely we can expect this to launched after the success at the end of the ICO. For now just keep promoting VIVID on social media sites.
I heard that some social media is about to prohibit the promotion of ICO, I hope it will not cause great impact.
With regards to facebook, Im not sure if they totally ban crypto currency advertising in thier site because i couls still see alot of sponsored ico in my personal wall like "miner one ico".
bans have been introduced relatively recently, perhaps that's why you can see different Ico ads on your Facebook wall. But as far as I know now, more and more social networks prohibit advertising cryptography. I hope the project Vivid will not suffer from this.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

They nearly sold more then the half of the tokens in pre-sale =  about 2.788.000  with %20 Bonus.  The base price is 1 Eth = 10.000 Vivid's

In 18 days the pre-sale ends. Can they reach the hard cap after that?  Hard cap is about 10000 Eth ! 

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Yeah, we are hoping that this project will attract many serious investors so that vivid will have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project in a long run.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

You are right, the bonuses really attracts many investors to participate and they also have a good marketing strategies to gain more popularity and to encourage other to check this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

You are right, the bonuses really attracts many investors to participate and they also have a good marketing strategies to gain more popularity and to encourage other to check this project.

If the bonuses is very high it will not attract much of the investors because it will become to good to be true, i mean its near to unbelievable project. The devs just really have to put good amount of bonuses.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

If the bonuses is very high it will not attract much of the investors because it will become to good to be true, i mean its near to unbelievable project. The devs just really have to put good amount of bonuses.
Why do you think so? As for me, it seems that the good bonuses will not only attract investors, but will also attract more users, which may soon, also acquire coins.
frezeq0

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Man this looks tight af - I'll be waiting for an app to try out
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

They nearly sold more then the half of the tokens in pre-sale =  about 2.788.000  with %20 Bonus.  The base price is 1 Eth = 10.000 Vivid's

In 18 days the pre-sale ends. Can they reach the hard cap after that?  Hard cap is about 10000 Eth ! 

No one can really know the outcome of the ICOs especially when we are dealing about the hard cap. But we can speculate it especially if the project is easily to understand and have a potential to hit in the market. Vivid seems a good project and we can see some improvement with their pre-sale which I think a good sign that it will be successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Pretty right, this is like a welcome benefits for the early investors. In this way, it can really attract investors and this is also a good marketing strategy to boost their popularity in the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Bonuses will surely attract investors since once it hits exchange it will surely give them some profits and they can then hold the rest of the tokens till vivid is fully implemented

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

I would like to try using this application. Is it still unknown the first one will be released for android? I dmayu that many are interested in this
I think we should wait a while longer, and maybe also for the first launch of this project in beta. certainly the best I expect from this project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

I agree with you mate, making an app that is very conventient and easy to use will make the people enjoy it. Some smartphones really have small storage of memory which is they can't fully utilized the app. Let just see the app soon.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Exciting project. i interested in this project The vivid project team is very strong. Vivid is a good project. I think this project will be very good and will be successful.
Vivid is the project which has great potential to dominate other competitors in the market and generate a monopoly for their services as they have very great strategies and advertisement which has made the very popular among the crypto and crypto investment community. This has led to huge demand for the tokens and also this will rice the value of the token very rapidly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: