Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

As i see this project, in my mind i was saying that this project have a unique platform which combined portfolio in crypto also you can get profit by posting a topic or thread.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

You are right, the bonuses really attracts many investors to participate and they also have a good marketing strategies to gain more popularity and to encourage other to check this project.

If the bonuses is very high it will not attract much of the investors because it will become to good to be true, i mean its near to unbelievable project. The devs just really have to put good amount of bonuses.
Bonuses of course not bad give the mass of additional coins, but if you an ordinary hamster who wants to sell coins and to get profit, then most likely at you it won't turn out, and here if you really adequate investor aimed at result, then you receive a good profit thanks to a bonus.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

I agree with you mate, making an app that is very conventient and easy to use will make the people enjoy it. Some smartphones really have small storage of memory which is they can't fully utilized the app. Let just see the app soon.
I dont think memory will be a great issue in todays generation. Majority of the people have plenty of storage space nowadays. Moreover people who are into trading already have tons of space on their mobiles for various reasons. The actual functions of the app should not be compromised for less storage space.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

You are right, the bonuses really attracts many investors to participate and they also have a good marketing strategies to gain more popularity and to encourage other to check this project.
Sometimes bonuses can be the one of the most important part of the project. People are really attracted to it and it helps the project grow. This will help the project grow which will be really beneficial for it.
zevl194

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

All these bonuses it isn't enough what essential actually give for ordinary investors. The most important for developer it to collect the necessary sum for start of the project at any cost. Here that in a priority.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

First time I saw this post I was already impressed. I never thought that there would be more aggressive ways to see the world of crypto through 3d and advanced tools such as what Vivid is trying to develop. I can't wait to test their app.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Sometimes bonuses can be the one of the most important part of the project. People are really attracted to it and it helps the project grow. This will help the project grow which will be really beneficial for it.
It can really attract more people especially during the first stage of the bonus which has the highest bonus to be gained by people who plans to join and support the project. Both the investors and the team can really benefit from it as it helps the project to become a success and the investors invested money here will be worth it.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

As of today, Vivid project is still in developing stage. And we can't compare it now to the Blockfolio because it is not being launched yet. But once this project will fully function, probably Blockfolio will be in trouble. I meaned, Blockfolio's features now are good but the features of Vivid is very attractive and stunning. And we know people now loves attractive things.

We can compare Vivid to the Blockfolio as a product since they provided all necessary information about their platform, and actually they made a comparison between Vivid and Blockfolio in their whitepaper in page number 9 ( there is a table) .
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.
I don't think they will only provide them for mobile, but if we want to setup them at PC, we need more secure avoiding fishing or scam
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

I don't think they will only provide them for mobile, but if we want to setup them at PC, we need more secure avoiding fishing or scam
They should take all such privacy and secured features which helps to protect ourself from all the parameters like hackers and there should be such safety measures where the codes can be stolen.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

I see also that they are not very active in twitter and also in other social media. This is the main failure of ICO startup projects that they do not give pay attention to their advertisings. Finally they can not reach the soft cap and stopped the project.

After they start the ICO, the prioraty must be advertising and not developing the app. Besides the projects are supported and organized by community managers.
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

Good luck! I'll look over details of you guys Smiley
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:59:56 AM by Googlegenius

The best way to get important updates bud is to join thier telegram channel since they have several admins in thier chatgroup that accomodates inquiry.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

I would like to know more about these unique functions. Is there any information from the developers?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

The project is really cool , I'm waiting to experience the application of Vivid, Good luck your team
Trust me thier plaform will be great mate, you can compare this to blockfolio and Im sure that this will look better in appearance.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

The project is becoming more popular in the crypto community. This indicates a good idea of the project and the teamwork of the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: