Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34114 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

project with a very good and very convincing coin sales explanation with some bonuses given at each phase of the coin sale which is sure to be different, hopefully reach the sales target of the coin

That's actually normal for a project to attract investors, they give bonus or discounts for their early contributors and what's the good thing about this project is that they are also attracting more hype with their competition or raffle.

Yeah, as it's so convincing project that can be very useful here in crypto currency community. I hope the team will able to made some special features that can attract more users and supporters on this project.

Well aside from that I am also hoping that this project can add more features in the near future that will help us to earn some coins while doing some task or anything that will make us earn.

I think that is possible to earn and actually its written on the title of the thread "create earn and share. I think you mean we can earn from referrals? like incentives right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

The best way to get important updates bud is to join thier telegram channel since they have several admins in thier chatgroup that accomodates inquiry.

Vivid is very busy for their project, especially for their mobile app. Since vivid is getting more members and growing big, They have to put also an effort updating and response in their social media. Their twitter and facebook are really not active  unlike telegram. But overall hope that this will be successful.
I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

As someone who is looking for a portfolio that I can easily check with my mobile device, I am already waiting for this platform. I hope that they can release it as soon as possible, hopefully before a bull run comes.
hopefully the launch of this project brings blessings or benefits to us all. the team works so well that the project will be successful.
The team for vvid is actually much hardworking and we can trust them as they can surely give us good profits ahead. Also this project has the potential to increase the market cap ahead so hope that the project really has a good future ahead.
The future for any project depends on the team and the team here is good so indirectly the future for this porject too might turn profitable. This project can soon reach some good heights so staying close to this project is good for each major investor.
I think for any investor the project will be interesting, and it's not even in the amounts. Capital investments of the average amount will be justified
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

As someone who is looking for a portfolio that I can easily check with my mobile device, I am already waiting for this platform. I hope that they can release it as soon as possible, hopefully before a bull run comes.
hopefully the launch of this project brings blessings or benefits to us all. the team works so well that the project will be successful.
The team for vvid is actually much hardworking and we can trust them as they can surely give us good profits ahead. Also this project has the potential to increase the market cap ahead so hope that the project really has a good future ahead.
Their continues work is the better evidence for their good work as we can experience they are always focusing on understanding the advanced technologies by competing with the competitors and trying to implement better features.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.
I hope that the app will not consume too much memory so that most of the android phones can really utilize this project. Yeah. We need to wait for this project to be fully developed and that's the time when we can finally assess the difference between the two.

The smartphone providers can able to do that, with the latest release 2018 line of smartphones. I think they need to focus more on the platform rather than the outside entity.
Yes, as i don't have any mistake, their app only using for mobile version? Or they develop both mobile and PC. Actually i think this is will be main of this project.

The asnwer to your question in on their website if read the entire webpage, they said no matter your hardware, smartphone, laptop, or soon headworn device, Vivid makes itself available. So their platform will be available for mobile and pc.
Yes, this application will make more and more convenient for their user is their goals, that why i don't have any doubt about them will provide this app for both PC and mobile.
But PC cant use augmented reality as of now. So we might see a skimmed version of the platform on PC. The real game changer though, will be the mobile application.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

Vivid looks fantastic - I think we'll see more higher quality ICO's in 2018 compared to 2017, as more developed teams and businesses get together to start something of high quality from scratch. Hopefully crypto will boom back over the coming months because there are some very promising projects out there.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Vivid looks fantastic - I think we'll see more higher quality ICO's in 2018 compared to 2017, as more developed teams and businesses get together to start something of high quality from scratch. Hopefully crypto will boom back over the coming months because there are some very promising projects out there.
Yes mate I certainky agree to you. This good projects might not even proceed with thier initial phase if crypto will continue to dive down.
mhelmor15

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

nice and great project good luck vivid this was very interesting
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist
Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

The asnwer to your question in on their website if read the entire webpage, they said no matter your hardware, smartphone, laptop, or soon headworn device, Vivid makes itself available. So their platform will be available for mobile and pc.
Yes, this application will make more and more convenient for their user is their goals, that why i don't have any doubt about them will provide this app for both PC and mobile.
But PC cant use augmented reality as of now. So we might see a skimmed version of the platform on PC. The real game changer though, will be the mobile application.

This is true, PC is very complicated to use. The most convenient about this project is smartphone. We can just wait and see what will the team will do with their future app.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 10:04:57 AM by Junralz

Yeah, it is because they have a better idea on upgrading the portfolio. We know that portfolio is so useful to traders and also those who are into crypto because it is a monitoring kind of app. Vivid team probably has a team of experts which I think can create a better features and will bring a portfolio into next level.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

I think these are their future plans after the ICO is successful. But for now I am observing the team they are more focus on developing the app and as always it will depend on the ICO if it is successful or not.

The best way to get important updates bud is to join thier telegram channel since they have several admins in thier chatgroup that accomodates inquiry.

Vivid is very busy for their project, especially for their mobile app. Since vivid is getting more members and growing big, They have to put also an effort updating and response in their social media. Their twitter and facebook are really not active  unlike telegram. But overall hope that this will be successful.
I think the team should find time for all social networks, on the forum and in the telegraph, I think of course many investors, but many people will learn the information from them.

I dont understand, why people start with an ICO  and have no time for social media advertising and interacting. So why they do not wait till they finish their developement and start with the ICO when they have more time? May be the idea behind is; they just start an Ann Thread, a bounty campaign, official twitter and facebook pages and they can collect the funds automatically.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

This is true, PC is very complicated to use. The most convenient about this project is smartphone. We can just wait and see what will the team will do with their future app.
excellent, this is the most important thing that the platform was available for smartphones. I think many users are waiting for the application to run in order to test it in operation.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

We
Yeah, it is because they have a better idea on upgrading the portfolio. We know that portfolio is so useful to traders and also those who are into crypto because it is a monitoring kind of app. Vivid team probably has a team of experts which I think can create a better features and will bring a portfolio into next level.
Their portfolios is really good with the special and unique designs for the users who really love designs like me. I wonder if there is a paid-version apps of the app.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

We
Their portfolios is really good with the special and unique designs for the users who really love designs like me. I wonder if there is a paid-version apps of the app.
I think there is. Because you can only use the Vivid mobile apps if you have Vivid tokens. And obviously, you need to invest or buy inorder to have tokens. I just hope that they have Airdrop event so we can participate and earn their tokens for free. If anyone knows the link please shared to us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

excellent, this is the most important thing that the platform was available for smartphones. I think many users are waiting for the application to run in order to test it in operation.

Exactly, the supporters and investors are patiently waiting for the first version of the app so that they may able to try the platform. I hope they would exceed the expectation of the people who are following the vivid project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?
It doesn't have any platform man but maybe they release a beta version soon so we can all try and experience the platform

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

nice and great project good luck vivid this was very interesting
Thats true bud this project has alot to offer to its investors. Surely this will be popular and will be known worldwide.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

I dont understand, why people start with an ICO  and have no time for social media advertising and interacting. So why they do not wait till they finish their developement and start with the ICO when they have more time? May be the idea behind is; they just start an Ann Thread, a bounty campaign, official twitter and facebook pages and they can collect the funds automatically.

That is the idea of some ICO and probably will only scam people. But this project is something a serious because they really give some budget doing a signature campaigns which is handled only by a higher ranks. They are into a serious steps to make their project to be more popular in this forum and probably will increased the number of investors to invest in this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: