Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Vivid looks fantastic - I think we'll see more higher quality ICO's in 2018 compared to 2017, as more developed teams and businesses get together to start something of high quality from scratch. Hopefully crypto will boom back over the coming months because there are some very promising projects out there.

Yeah, it is because they have a better idea on upgrading the portfolio. We know that portfolio is so useful to traders and also those who are into crypto because it is a monitoring kind of app. Vivid team probably has a team of experts which I think can create a better features and will bring a portfolio into next level.

Yes, old portfolio features of some projects are very common now and some of that still bugs. All of us now wants some changes and new features that is why we are here to try and see what vivid can offer to us.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Vivid looks fantastic - I think we'll see more higher quality ICO's in 2018 compared to 2017, as more developed teams and businesses get together to start something of high quality from scratch. Hopefully crypto will boom back over the coming months because there are some very promising projects out there.

Yeah, it is because they have a better idea on upgrading the portfolio. We know that portfolio is so useful to traders and also those who are into crypto because it is a monitoring kind of app. Vivid team probably has a team of experts which I think can create a better features and will bring a portfolio into next level.

Yes, old portfolio features of some projects are very common now and some of that still bugs. All of us now wants some changes and new features that is why we are here to try and see what vivid can offer to us.
Yes true, that is how life goes on. Different people find and try new innovations from the different projects from the crypto world which can satisfy their own contentment. I hope that the team Vivid project would be able to satify the people, users and investors wants for the community.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist
Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?
It doesn't have any platform man but maybe they release a beta version soon so we can all try and experience the platform
That is true! it is a version not platform and that could give every one a great feasibility and ease to access the beta version which is easy and user friendly to experience beta version.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

As someone who is looking for a portfolio that I can easily check with my mobile device, I am already waiting for this platform. I hope that they can release it as soon as possible, hopefully before a bull run comes.
hopefully the launch of this project brings blessings or benefits to us all. the team works so well that the project will be successful.
The team for vvid is actually much hardworking and we can trust them as they can surely give us good profits ahead. Also this project has the potential to increase the market cap ahead so hope that the project really has a good future ahead.
I also like the project team, but I rarely see the answers of the team members in this thread. I still do not know, answered on what exchange will the token be traded?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist
Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?
I don't understand about what extension there is a speech if the platform works as separate, via the qualitative website with a convenient and stable script. And extension can be in the future and will appear, but only as addition to the main platform, it is possible for his bigger simplification.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

We
Their portfolios is really good with the special and unique designs for the users who really love designs like me. I wonder if there is a paid-version apps of the app.
There was various similar apps and no one will be really interested if there was paid apps, however there should be some huge potential which is a need for the people then we can expect the attention of the people.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Is this project already have a platform or an app that can be access now? Or the ones posted above you are just mistaking this project as the old project he is thinking about? Anyway, I will look forward for the launch of vivid platform soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

We
Their portfolios is really good with the special and unique designs for the users who really love designs like me. I wonder if there is a paid-version apps of the app.

Great, as the time goes by this project makes everyone amazed as I'm part on their telegram. Hopefully the team will do some development like to provide airdrops if possible which it can add on for the popularity on this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I am looking forward to see and use another porfolio that is new and really have a lot of new features that can surely help us a lot in trading and monitoring  all our assets.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

As what they promised, it will be very useful in the future for new traders but I think the use of the Vivid token won't really make a lot of fo demand since there is only 2 use of it as what they present. Will there be more in the future?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

As what they promised, it will be very useful in the future for new traders but I think the use of the Vivid token won't really make a lot of fo demand since there is only 2 use of it as what they present. Will there be more in the future?
Yes for sure there will be more in the future and also i am sure that vvid can attract as many as good investors which would indeed make the future for the project more great. Vvid will really bring many new features to use for the users.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

The platform will be useful only traders? I she thought it will be also useful also to people the filled creative potential, to creation of smart contacts and something similar, connected with cryptocurrency, or I am not right?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

There is no ready product, Their mobile app will enter private beta release in the coming months and same thing for desktop application Beta. I thing the fully platform with all features will be release by 2019.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

There is no ready product, Their mobile app will enter private beta release in the coming months and same thing for desktop application Beta. I thing the fully platform with all features will be release by 2019.
Ate you sure it release by 2019?  Shocked Grin If vivid team taking all the efforts and work hardly then they can launch all the versions soon. At the initial level if they achieve this success then there will be more potential investors in the real time.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I don't think this is only useful for new traders, as we know this project -Vivid have some new features about indicators, charts. Both blockchain trader and analytist can using. After they make contribute at Vivid, they can earn token from their analytics, opinions. So i can said that, new or old traders have a chance to make profit with Vivid.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

I don't think this is only useful for new traders, as we know this project -Vivid have some new features about indicators, charts. Both blockchain trader and analytist can using. After they make contribute at Vivid, they can earn token from their analytics, opinions. So i can said that, new or old traders have a chance to make profit with Vivid.
If it can be used not only by traders, so it's a good thing that it's flexible to some other field that Vivid's augmented idea can be useful and help a lot to gain attention in some specific area which the user or company is focusing on.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

I am looking forward to see and use another porfolio that is new and really have a lot of new features that can surely help us a lot in trading and monitoring  all our assets.
I've been certainly interested in this project and I hope they provide us with some useful features that might make a difference in how we used the similar platforms before.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

If it can be used not only by traders, so it's a good thing that it's flexible to some other field that Vivid's augmented idea can be useful and help a lot to gain attention in some specific area which the user or company is focusing on.
Yes, i agree with you, almost of us can using this for keep observing about our asset or crypto price.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Exactly, as the team of this project are very active in answering inquires and question of the prospect investors and users. And its very good sign that they are very approchable that can gain trust and It could help for the project, the good attitude of the team. Its because of there activeness Vivid is more popular in the market right now.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Exactly, as the team of this project are very active in answering inquires and question of the prospect investors and users. And its very good sign that they are very approchable that can gain trust and It could help for the project, the good attitude of the team. Its because of there activeness Vivid is more popular in the market right now.

They have a multi wallet to choose from, That's one of their features, Sadly I visited there ICO site and the ICO raised is not moving. Let us keep promoting vivid in social media guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: