Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

As what they promised, it will be very useful in the future for new traders but I think the use of the Vivid token won't really make a lot of fo demand since there is only 2 use of it as what they present. Will there be more in the future?
The platform will be useful only traders? I she thought it will be also useful also to people the filled creative potential, to creation of smart contacts and something similar, connected with cryptocurrency, or I am not right?
No. The platform will be useful for those who are cryptocurrency lovers especially the investors or the holders or the traders.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

I have been watching the project for a long time and I like it, but I do not see it on sites where projects are ranked. Has anyone seen what ratings the project has?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

As what they promised, it will be very useful in the future for new traders but I think the use of the Vivid token won't really make a lot of fo demand since there is only 2 use of it as what they present. Will there be more in the future?
Exactly, as the team of this project are very active in answering inquires and question of the prospect investors and users. And its very good sign that they are very approchable that can gain trust and It could help for the project, the good attitude of the team. Its because of there activeness Vivid is more popular in the market right now.

They have a multi wallet to choose from, That's one of their features, Sadly I visited there ICO site and the ICO raised is not moving. Let us keep promoting vivid in social media guys.
I agree mate however its now difficult to make some promotions due to banning of social media sites in everything related to crypto.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

A good question that can shed light on the use of this application. I'm looking forward to when we can get a response from the developers
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

Vivid looks fantastic - I think we'll see more higher quality ICO's in 2018 compared to 2017, as more developed teams and businesses get together to start something of high quality from scratch. Hopefully crypto will boom back over the coming months because there are some very promising projects out there.

Yeah, it is because they have a better idea on upgrading the portfolio. We know that portfolio is so useful to traders and also those who are into crypto because it is a monitoring kind of app. Vivid team probably has a team of experts which I think can create a better features and will bring a portfolio into next level.

I am looking forward to see and use another porfolio that is new and really have a lot of new features that can surely help us a lot in trading and monitoring  all our assets.
I've been certainly interested in this project and I hope they provide us with some useful features that might make a difference in how we used the similar platforms before.
This will definitely be a step up from what we used earlier. The augmented reality feature is new moreover the entire app gives much more information than any of the current apps
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

I am also wondering what will be the other use of vivid tokens once they project is launched. Do users can earn some profit from holding it? And is there any future plans to add more features in vivid app?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Popularity is one of the key to make this project successful, with good strategies in advertising they can surely attract many investors, also some bonuses and good marketing can also help this project too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
Yes definitely true. So this project needs to have a best marketing strategy to remain strong and keep kicking its tail here in the crypto currency community. The people, users, suppporters and investors are the main fuel for the continuous development of the Vivid Project for the crypto community. So, I will be keep looking forward for this project until it reach its success.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

Yes, attracting investors is not an easy matter. The development team should work very hard to attract additional investment for its project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

A good question that can shed light on the use of this application. I'm looking forward to when we can get a response from the developers
Yes, you're correct buddy. They need to answer some questions here on this thread so that we will know what are they doing now. In telegram chat, do they response their? I hope they do because this project is really amazing nowadays. It will be a useful thing here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

Yes, attracting investors is not an easy matter. The development team should work very hard to attract additional investment for its project.

I guess they need to focus on video presentation that talks about the project, add up with some animations and stuffs that can attract possible investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

I am also wondering what will be the other use of vivid tokens once they project is launched. Do users can earn some profit from holding it? And is there any future plans to add more features in vivid app?
Such strategy will be advantageous, and is far not only in this project. You can hold tokens and wait for advance in price as it seems to me, at least twice. Of course this growth will be also connected also with raising of all cryptocurrency from knees, in general.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Yes definitely true. So this project needs to have a best marketing strategy to remain strong and keep kicking its tail here in the crypto currency community. The people, users, suppporters and investors are the main fuel for the continuous development of the Vivid Project for the crypto community. So, I will be keep looking forward for this project until it reach its success.
I think the the board can handle that and vivid looks like a project that doesnt actually need that much of strategic marketing as you may think once it gets releasesd for sure people will download and use it thats definetely for sure

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

An interesting decision, but it seems to me not all investors will like such a long drudge card, I think it would be good to shorten the terms of product development.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

really attracting investors is not as easy as it seems to us. Here you need to try hard and make the right advertising for the project and focus on its prosperity and differences from other projects.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Yes, you're correct buddy. They need to answer some questions here on this thread so that we will know what are they doing now. In telegram chat, do they response their? I hope they do because this project is really amazing nowadays. It will be a useful thing here in crypto world.

This is what I am talking about; most of the ICO's think, as long as they have an ANN + Bounty Thread in BTT, an official twitter and facebook account and a telegram channel, it is done; they would get the funds automatically. But if you do not interact with your potential investors you will not even reach your soft cap. I see professional ICO projects;  ANN+Bounty+Twitter+Facebook+Telegram Channels are 24/7 active and they mostly succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: