Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

There are of course project shortcomings, like a long road map, but I hope the developer can do it ahead of schedule.
Not all projects have a short road map. Some projects need more time to implement and therefore the road map is long. But sometimes if things go well and quickly, they make changes to the map and even make it shorter.
Often much what is painted in roadmap, and it seems very difficult to I understand and you think that in realization it will be even heavier. But in practice, everything is very quickly implemented and made in action, many examples of that were in other platforms earlier. It isn't necessary to be afraid of large volumes of information, it is necessary to allow developers to embody them in reality.
I absolutely agree with you. Success in the development of the project depends only on the work of the development team, and not on the complexity of the road map. But I'm sure the Vivid team will be able to implement their project in the near future.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

With pleasure I would take part in the project. Does anyone know if there were already sales at a discount? I try to buy with discounts or immediately after the commencement of trading on the exchange.
Several investors actually purchase the tokens at the exchange once the token is been listed on the exchange so i think that vvid should soon start get listing on several good exchanges to gain more attention.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist
Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?

There is no ready product, Their mobile app will enter private beta release in the coming months and same thing for desktop application Beta. I thing the fully platform with all features will be release by 2019.
Ate you sure it release by 2019?  Shocked Grin If vivid team taking all the efforts and work hardly then they can launch all the versions soon. At the initial level if they achieve this success then there will be more potential investors in the real time.

It takes time in order to build quality product, the full platform with all features and services, it will be released by 2019 according to roadmap, you check it out on their website, but other version will be launched during in upcoming months.

This should be a long ride since vivid just started. But with their roadmap we can see what will their movement so we can track all their programs. Hopefully vivid will going to be successful.

Actually buddy, it's not easily to be perfect to understand since this project was just started. I don't believe in such things to make things perfect in instant. I would say there should have some development in this project to be attracted by many.

Vivid would probably do something to make their project perfect in order to satisfy their clients. I think when they have an enough fund they can hire some experts who will definitely help them to achieved the perfect platform. This is why they are so serious doing some advertisement with the platform in order for them to attract people who will support their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

I understand that the platform already exists and the widen is an extension for it? in this connection, I think that it is much easier to implement a project at the same time than the one that does not exist
Which extension? I can not understand you. If you claim that this project already has a platform, where can I download it or see it? Can you tell me?

There is no ready product, Their mobile app will enter private beta release in the coming months and same thing for desktop application Beta. I thing the fully platform with all features will be release by 2019.
Ate you sure it release by 2019?  Shocked Grin If vivid team taking all the efforts and work hardly then they can launch all the versions soon. At the initial level if they achieve this success then there will be more potential investors in the real time.

It takes time in order to build quality product, the full platform with all features and services, it will be released by 2019 according to roadmap, you check it out on their website, but other version will be launched during in upcoming months.

This should be a long ride since vivid just started. But with their roadmap we can see what will their movement so we can track all their programs. Hopefully vivid will going to be successful.

Actually buddy, it's not easily to be perfect to understand since this project was just started. I don't believe in such things to make things perfect in instant. I would say there should have some development in this project to be attracted by many.

Vivid would probably do something to make their project perfect in order to satisfy their clients. I think when they have an enough fund they can hire some experts who will definitely help them to achieved the perfect platform. This is why they are so serious doing some advertisement with the platform in order for them to attract people who will support their project.
Any good project should satisfy their clients to make good trust ratings and also to attract more and more investors. This project will actually be great in terms of popularity and also it will provide the best service to their clients.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Any good project should satisfy their clients to make good trust ratings and also to attract more and more investors. This project will actually be great in terms of popularity and also it will provide the best service to their clients.
Vvid will surely take care of it and also they will serve as many as users possible and also the users will keep on rising which will also increase the demand of the project leading in high token price ahead.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
Application with higher technology requires higher hardware specifications. Hopefully they will design it that most of the mobile users can utilize the project. Hoping for this project's success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Vvid will surely take care of it and also they will serve as many as users possible and also the users will keep on rising which will also increase the demand of the project leading in high token price ahead.

Absolutely correct bud, the project won't be popular if they don't treat their clients really well. Based on their numbers of clients now, we can safe to say that the project is really doing well in customer service. I hope they will continue to serve their clients with quality services.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Vivid to satisfy their customers will probably have something to do with their projects perfect. i hope they have enough funds that they can advise some experts, they will definitely help them to build their nice platform. best of luck

Although they launch ICO that only have a small amount of hardcap compared to other projects, it will be enough to fund a project that will only build a portfolio. What's enticing about this project is their concept.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

It’s like AR or even better? I wonder?
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Do you have Reddit account for Vivid?
trey4269

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Nice project Vivid! I love the design and the line on your website "THIS COULD BE REALLY BIG. -SUPPOMAN"
Anyway good luck with the project!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Howdy, your project looks awesome. Art your token is etc-20?

Thanks for your patronage and support, Yup mates their platform tokens is base on ER20  from ETH. If you want to earn tokens for free you can join easy bounty campaigns that they offer like on Twitter. Goodluck.
Great! The communities just have raised so much. I hope the communities won't be dead because I really love this project!
Dont worry mate I have faith to this project and I dont see any weakness or any questionable issues that might destroy this project.
Me too. I agree will you too buddy. I have my trust and faith for this project. Because I know that Vivid has a great platform. And by that, not only me that come interested to it but there are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that come here in Vivid day by day and engage to it wanted to learn and understand better regarding the Vivid project.

You have a good thoughts about this Vivid project bro but for me and if we're talking about now, this project is still nothing compared to other portfolios especially to Blockfolio. Even if it has only a low quality features but still it is very useful nowadays. A lot of bitcoiners now are using it. But if this project will be launched soon, then maybe it can surpass the others.
Yeah Vivid is best project for investment beacause the project is very interesting and promising too.the team also launched the bounty programme so if you want then you can join it and get good rewards.i suggests you to also join the giveaway of vivid.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
There is nothing as good as checking the market status with app like Vivid if they actually represent all i think it will actually be more popular than blockfolio

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

With pleasure I would take part in the project. Does anyone know if there were already sales at a discount? I try to buy with discounts or immediately after the commencement of trading on the exchange.
I think to you it is worth waiting and buying a little with the huge discount at once directly on exchange on which the token after start will bargain. At such market I bet that cost will be lower and it is possible to manage to grasp good quantity of tokens from dumpers and alarmists.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

Mixing and combining some unique ideas in a platform to make it more improved and catchy is what the team has created to have this Vivid "Augment Your Portfolio" thing. Which have more better features than to its competitors in the market.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Howdy, your project looks awesome. Art your token is etc-20?

Thanks for your patronage and support, Yup mates their platform tokens is base on ER20  from ETH. If you want to earn tokens for free you can join easy bounty campaigns that they offer like on Twitter. Goodluck.
Great! The communities just have raised so much. I hope the communities won't be dead because I really love this project!
Dont worry mate I have faith to this project and I dont see any weakness or any questionable issues that might destroy this project.
Me too. I agree will you too buddy. I have my trust and faith for this project. Because I know that Vivid has a great platform. And by that, not only me that come interested to it but there are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that come here in Vivid day by day and engage to it wanted to learn and understand better regarding the Vivid project.

You have a good thoughts about this Vivid project bro but for me and if we're talking about now, this project is still nothing compared to other portfolios especially to Blockfolio. Even if it has only a low quality features but still it is very useful nowadays. A lot of bitcoiners now are using it. But if this project will be launched soon, then maybe it can surpass the others.
Yeah Vivid is best project for investment beacause the project is very interesting and promising too.the team also launched the bounty programme so if you want then you can join it and get good rewards.i suggests you to also join the giveaway of vivid.
Yes, have a lot of people have attraction to Vivid, they run a good signature campaign Hero member and above, that why everyone have more trust about them, very smartly.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

There is nothing as good as checking the market status with app like Vivid if they actually represent all i think it will actually be more popular than blockfolio

Vivid created a good innovation which sooner people will tend to appreciate its features. More like a presentable way of looking our tokens/coins in a 3D version. In this way, we can easily know which token/coin have the most profitable to invest.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

There are of course project shortcomings, like a long road map, but I hope the developer can do it ahead of schedule.
Not all projects have a short road map. Some projects need more time to implement and therefore the road map is long. But sometimes if things go well and quickly, they make changes to the map and even make it shorter.
Often much what is painted in roadmap, and it seems very difficult to I understand and you think that in realization it will be even heavier. But in practice, everything is very quickly implemented and made in action, many examples of that were in other platforms earlier. It isn't necessary to be afraid of large volumes of information, it is necessary to allow developers to embody them in reality.
I absolutely agree with you. Success in the development of the project depends only on the work of the development team, and not on the complexity of the road map. But I'm sure the Vivid team will be able to implement their project in the near future.
That is true, if the team works hard I don't think that it will be difficult for them to achieve what they're aiming for. But they'll need to work really hard for it.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

That is true, if the team works hard I don't think that it will be difficult for them to achieve what they're aiming for. But they'll need to work really hard for it.
Have good team and good community, good supporter, espcially good idea about portfolio - all is enough for anyone join this project?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

If you aim to buy large amount then buying during ICO is better, it could will be hard to get large amount on exchange with cheap price, Anyway the most important is, doing your own research then decide by yourself, never invest based on people reply or answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: