Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:18:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

great porject  Vivid
This is a worthy investment
 1 ETH = 12,000 VIVID
min-max ?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

great porject  Vivid
 1 ETH = 12,000 VIVID
min-max ?
I don't think you could say that this is a worthy investment while you have no read the website or the whitepaper in order to learn the project first.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

great porject  Vivid
 1 ETH = 12,000 VIVID
min-max ?
I don't think you could say that this is a worthy investment while you have no read the website or the whitepaper in order to learn the project first.

I think he/she is just asking a question about the minimal investment in the ICO and planning to invest if he/she is satisfied with the project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Howdy, your project looks awesome. Art your token is etc-20?

Thanks for your patronage and support, Yup mates their platform tokens is base on ER20  from ETH. If you want to earn tokens for free you can join easy bounty campaigns that they offer like on Twitter. Goodluck.
Great! The communities just have raised so much. I hope the communities won't be dead because I really love this project!
Dont worry mate I have faith to this project and I dont see any weakness or any questionable issues that might destroy this project.
Me too. I agree will you too buddy. I have my trust and faith for this project. Because I know that Vivid has a great platform. And by that, not only me that come interested to it but there are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that come here in Vivid day by day and engage to it wanted to learn and understand better regarding the Vivid project.

You have a good thoughts about this Vivid project bro but for me and if we're talking about now, this project is still nothing compared to other portfolios especially to Blockfolio. Even if it has only a low quality features but still it is very useful nowadays. A lot of bitcoiners now are using it. But if this project will be launched soon, then maybe it can surpass the others.
I hope that this project will surpass others. Blockfolio has a lot of shortcomings and would like to be absent in new projects.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

This application, or rather an extension for the application for a wide range of users. For many it will be interesting, and maybe developers will meet expectations

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

This application, or rather an extension for the application for a wide range of users. For many it will be interesting, and maybe developers will meet expectations
Vivid will be usefull to us crypto holders especialy if we have multiple coins that needs to be tracked regularly.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

Vivid will be usefull to us crypto holders especialy if we have multiple coins that needs to be tracked regularly.
If we have nearly more than 60 coins then how can we track each and every coin, we actually need to understand the logic initially, when coins have a good price then we can actually have a track on that coin.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

It should be expected that the implementation of the project will in some way facilitate the life of the members of the crypto community?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
Mixing and combining some unique ideas in a platform to make it more improved and catchy is what the team has created to have this Vivid "Augment Your Portfolio" thing. Which have more better features than to its competitors in the market.

yeah, this is also the main idea by lots of competitors; to be unique in some way; but more important is the usage of the software; the upload time; the precision of data; all the components together play an important role; if one of them is not going to work as promised, the reputation of this product will be not a good one. 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

It should be expected that the implementation of the project will in some way facilitate the life of the members of the crypto community?
Why not? Let's think positively! And we will hope that when the project team finishes the development, we will all see how much it has become useful to us! Let's just support these guys, because they work for us.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

There are of course project shortcomings, like a long road map, but I hope the developer can do it ahead of schedule.
Not all projects have a short road map. Some projects need more time to implement and therefore the road map is long. But sometimes if things go well and quickly, they make changes to the map and even make it shorter.
Often much what is painted in roadmap, and it seems very difficult to I understand and you think that in realization it will be even heavier. But in practice, everything is very quickly implemented and made in action, many examples of that were in other platforms earlier. It isn't necessary to be afraid of large volumes of information, it is necessary to allow developers to embody them in reality.
I absolutely agree with you. Success in the development of the project depends only on the work of the development team, and not on the complexity of the road map. But I'm sure the Vivid team will be able to implement their project in the near future.
That is true, if the team works hard I don't think that it will be difficult for them to achieve what they're aiming for. But they'll need to work really hard for it.
I think after the idea the team is the second component of success and if the team works fine, then the project will take place despite all the difficulties.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
Mixing and combining some unique ideas in a platform to make it more improved and catchy is what the team has created to have this Vivid "Augment Your Portfolio" thing. Which have more better features than to its competitors in the market.

Vivid project really have a good features that will surely attract many investors and hopefully when the platform launch there will be more and more people that will going to use this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

With pleasure I would take part in the project. Does anyone know if there were already sales at a discount? I try to buy with discounts or immediately after the commencement of trading on the exchange.
I think to you it is worth waiting and buying a little with the huge discount at once directly on exchange on which the token after start will bargain. At such market I bet that cost will be lower and it is possible to manage to grasp good quantity of tokens from dumpers and alarmists.

Yes, though in ico sales investors can really get a good bonus, when the project listed in some exchange there will be a mass dumps and we can also buy cheap tokens there if ever many will sell their tokens.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

There are of course project shortcomings, like a long road map, but I hope the developer can do it ahead of schedule.
Not all projects have a short road map. Some projects need more time to implement and therefore the road map is long. But sometimes if things go well and quickly, they make changes to the map and even make it shorter.
Often much what is painted in roadmap, and it seems very difficult to I understand and you think that in realization it will be even heavier. But in practice, everything is very quickly implemented and made in action, many examples of that were in other platforms earlier. It isn't necessary to be afraid of large volumes of information, it is necessary to allow developers to embody them in reality.
I absolutely agree with you. Success in the development of the project depends only on the work of the development team, and not on the complexity of the road map. But I'm sure the Vivid team will be able to implement their project in the near future.
That is true, if the team works hard I don't think that it will be difficult for them to achieve what they're aiming for. But they'll need to work really hard for it.
I believe in the project and its possibilites. The team is running a successful bounty campaign and will surely work for the development of the platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Vivid project really have a good features that will surely attract many investors and hopefully when the platform launch there will be more and more people that will going to use this platform.

It could be, but this Vivid project is just a new kind of investments here in the crypto world. We cannot tell if this project will be available soon in the market. Right now, it all depends to the dev team if they really want to pursue their big plans for this project. I just hope that they will go for it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

You're right, bud. That's why many investors wants to fund the project because of their excellent features. I hope they will innovate those features so that it won't be obsolete in the future.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

where i can see descriptions of your token? Im wondering will be there any dividends for tokenholders?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

With pleasure I would take part in the project. Does anyone know if there were already sales at a discount? I try to buy with discounts or immediately after the commencement of trading on the exchange.
I think to you it is worth waiting and buying a little with the huge discount at once directly on exchange on which the token after start will bargain. At such market I bet that cost will be lower and it is possible to manage to grasp good quantity of tokens from dumpers and alarmists.

Yes, though in ico sales investors can really get a good bonus, when the project listed in some exchange there will be a mass dumps and we can also buy cheap tokens there if ever many will sell their tokens.

This is a nice thought and seeing that they don't really have a quick ICO sale, this means that not a lot of people or investors are very interested. The value of the token will only get high if there will be a lot of use cases for it.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

This is a nice thought and seeing that they don't really have a quick ICO sale, this means that not a lot of people or investors are very interested. The value of the token will only get high if there will be a lot of use cases for it.

If there is no problem about the banning of crypto related in aome social media, Vivid can gain a lot of investors and thei will have an ICO sale. For now it is hard to look for investors, and vivid should do somethinf about this problem they occur.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

If the project will be running smoothly and will have no big problems, then definitely people can experience a 3D graphics of representation of tokens/coins. For now, the team are still in ICO stage so hopefully they can get support from the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: