Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
Mixing and combining some unique ideas in a platform to make it more improved and catchy is what the team has created to have this Vivid "Augment Your Portfolio" thing. Which have more better features than to its competitors in the market.

Vivid project really have a good features that will surely attract many investors and hopefully when the platform launch there will be more and more people that will going to use this platform.

If the project will be running smoothly and will have no big problems, then definitely people can experience a 3D graphics of representation of tokens/coins. For now, the team are still in ICO stage so hopefully they can get support from the community.
Exactly, while you are able to monitor your different crypto currencies you can earn some of their own tokens. I believe this project have a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully the team may add some features that can be attractive by those users.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

With pleasure I would take part in the project. Does anyone know if there were already sales at a discount? I try to buy with discounts or immediately after the commencement of trading on the exchange.
I think to you it is worth waiting and buying a little with the huge discount at once directly on exchange on which the token after start will bargain. At such market I bet that cost will be lower and it is possible to manage to grasp good quantity of tokens from dumpers and alarmists.

Yes, though in ico sales investors can really get a good bonus, when the project listed in some exchange there will be a mass dumps and we can also buy cheap tokens there if ever many will sell their tokens.
Therefore the skilled investor and just the user who is slightly understanding as the situation with tokens and coins after their calling on exchange is will wait some time and only several days or even month later will begin to undertake something, to do some the movement towards sale of the means.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

I think the project will be a success. It is becoming more popular and is gaining more and more users

Even if the project is becoming more popular and gaining more users the most important thing is still have a lot of investors that will help for this project to earn more funds that will support the development of this project.

You're right. To have a fund for the project. The main source of it all is the investors. If the project is popular but only gain few investors then it is a problem. The team should effort promiting the project to gain more investors.
I think interested investors will not hesitate to pour thier money to this project but it surely hsrd to convince someone to make a huge investment.
The Idea of the project is simply to improve on the existing Technology. They will the competing with the already existing projects in the same Technology. They have better features and the others and I hope the investor see this and invest in the project so as the project becomes successful.
Yeah this is an improved technology, so this project has a slight edge over other platforms with same services. I hope they are able to bring it out nicely all together.
Mixing and combining some unique ideas in a platform to make it more improved and catchy is what the team has created to have this Vivid "Augment Your Portfolio" thing. Which have more better features than to its competitors in the market.

Vivid project really have a good features that will surely attract many investors and hopefully when the platform launch there will be more and more people that will going to use this platform.

You're right, bud. That's why many investors wants to fund the project because of their excellent features. I hope they will innovate those features so that it won't be obsolete in the future.
The investors have chosen the right project to support. Vivid platform will become a popular downloadable software on our smartphones.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

You're right, bud. That's why many investors wants to fund the project because of their excellent features. I hope they will innovate those features so that it won't be obsolete in the future.
The investors have chosen the right project to support. Vivid platform will become a popular downloadable software on our smartphones.
of course, the Vivid project has every chance of becoming the most popular application for smartphones. But do not forget about advertising, the development team needs to think through an advertising campaign for their project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

If the project will be running smoothly and will have no big problems, then definitely people can experience a 3D graphics of representation of tokens/coins. For now, the team are still in ICO stage so hopefully they can get support from the community.
Exactly, while you are able to monitor your different crypto currencies you can earn some of their own tokens. I believe this project have a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully the team may add some features that can be attractive by those users.

I am hoping that dev will explain how we can earn some free tokens by just using the platforms and any strategies that can also help us to make good profits by holding our different tokens/coins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

I am hoping that dev will explain how we can earn some free tokens by just using the platforms and any strategies that can also help us to make good profits by holding our different tokens/coins.

Well, why are you making things difficult wherein you can participate in their ICO. Anyway, Vivid seems have some potential because this is a tool that we can actually used for monitoring tokens/coins.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

where i can see descriptions of your token? Im wondering will be there any dividends for tokenholders?

AFAIK they wont have any dividends (though from what I have seen it's mainly the pump and dump tokens that offer staking and other forms of high profit masternodes)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Well, why are you making things difficult wherein you can participate in their ICO. Anyway, Vivid seems have some potential because this is a tool that we can actually used for monitoring tokens/coins.
Yes thatis right. Definitely true that the Vivid project has a future potential that most people get to know about it. And moreover, I was hoping that the Vivid project will become one of the successful projects in the crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for that to happen.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Yes thatis right. Definitely true that the Vivid project has a future potential that most people get to know about it. And moreover, I was hoping that the Vivid project will become one of the successful projects in the crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for that to happen.

Definitely have a great potential but somehow they need much more time and supporters since this kind of project is already common here in crypto currency community. Hopefully they must have some attractive and convince features for some probable investors and users for this great project.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
What will the project differ radically from blockfolio with? In what yours actually a problem with this app? If your bugs are eliminated with the advent of vivid, then of course this app, necessary for you, and your indignation is reasonable.
Maybe vrabac58 might be pissed off to Blockfolio's services due to some problems which might be irritation or the team there isn't doing a good job of solving it. Waiting and supporting Vivid's augmented portfolio can make it more better than Blockfolio even Vivid's services have the advantage at the first place.
Yes, i hope everone will have satisfied with Vivid, we cannot make comparison about Blockfolio or Vid is better at now. But give Vivid some months more, we can compare them.
Compare it when it can really work properly or being officially launched. Vivid project really attracts a lot of people everywhere due to its idea of augmenting a portfolio which is pleasing to the eyes of many people.

That's going to be a great moment for all who have invested. If people find out about the potential they will go wild about this. Some green candles will be waiting for us then  Cool

You are right, I am sure that time will surely come and this vivid project will be known worldwide and many people will be using it. That time early investors will gain huge profit.

Would be delighted to see some huge profits after this long lasting negative downtrend that we have seen in crypto since January Sad
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Definitely have a great potential but somehow they need much more time and supporters since this kind of project is already common here in crypto currency community. Hopefully they must have some attractive and convince features for some probable investors and users for this great project.
Yes, there are many competitors for the p[roject in the market with the same concept and this project has to have many unique features to grow in the market. But the Vivid project as a great team of developers and they have gathered the very large supportive community to support the project which will surely make them a very successful project in the future and a large amount of traffic will be attracted to their platform.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

of course, the Vivid project has every chance of becoming the most popular application for smartphones. But do not forget about advertising, the development team needs to think through an advertising campaign for their project.
Exactly,I think that publication of the project might also be the major factor in success of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

The investors have chosen the right project to support. The vivid platform will become a popular downloadable software on our smartphones.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful. The project is growing very rapidly. And one more thing if they are started focusing on their on their advertising then definitely it will become great advantage for the ico.

SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

Cant wait for the app to come so i can download it and use it.Blockfolio is pissing me off
We need to wait a little. After all, everyone wants to release the application that the team came up with. But while they are not yet ready to present to us. Most likely still raw. As soon as we are ready we will see the update and news from the team.
I know where you guys are coming from and there are realy frustrating moments with blockfolio but we cant do anything since we are just using thier app.

Yes, we are just using their app for free, I really hope that vivid app can beat blockfolio so that blockfolio users will shift to vivid and this will add more profit to vivid project.
Your opinion is so greats. I see the potential of Vivid is they have a lot of supporter follow. But how percentage of this follow can help this projects can beat blockfolio is the hard problem.
I am also excited for this app to be released. I wonder if how does this app will look like in person. This one is, for sure, a very hard one to develop. But hopefully the team can still make it.

I am quite sure they are fully dedicated to pull it off as they know there is so much demand for it. They didn't start to stop half way, it will soon be ready Wink

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

where i can see descriptions of your token? Im wondering will be there any dividends for tokenholders?
I think so, in this platform it will be possible to invest in amateur projects which exactly here and have been created. And if these projects grow in demand, are interested in them, can be even get, then for such affairs you will draw interest from profit provided that you invested.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

Do you mean smart contract and decimals or something like that? You can easy find out Vivid at etherscan.io bro :https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d8467f9621535c71bdab07529b33e4bd0d3f0ef
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

I have a question, does the current  Vivid platform will support old iphone like the IPhone 3, Iphone 4?
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

The project is becoming more popular in the crypto community. This indicates a good idea of the project and the teamwork of the team
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

The project is becoming more popular in the crypto community. This indicates a good idea of the project and the teamwork of the team
The project is really turning out to be more popular and also the team is working great for the project which will truely give a bright future for vvid. It has also gained much popularity so hope that it will also get some good amount of investors to the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: