Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vivid 🔥🔥 Augment Your Portfolio 🔥 CREATE, EARN AND SHARE 🔥🔥  (Read 34115 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

I have seen VIVID signature campaign promotion and it's going well. They have a trustable campaign manager and he only hires professional poster for the campaign.

As someone who is part of it, I think there will be a lot of rewards for their promoters. Aside from the bounty campaign, they are also offering a generous amount of rewards for a giveaway.
This is only for high rank at bitcointalk forum and they give another by do Facebook and Twitter bounty for lower rank Smiley. Very smartly promotion strategy.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

I think that it's great to see that this project has came so far and is currently stable and doing the best they can.

That's good thing because not all the platform can maintain their program at the end.but we need to see how they do in the end as so many days left for the ICO.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Hello Devs, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find,  just the question - will you add languages to the website?

The website only available in English, However you can still use google translate to display in your language. For the whitepaper is available in 7 languages which are English, Nederlands, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

I have seen VIVID signature campaign promotion and it's going well. They have a trustable campaign manager and he only hires professional poster for the campaign.

As someone who is part of it, I think there will be a lot of rewards for their promoters. Aside from the bounty campaign, they are also offering a generous amount of rewards for a giveaway.
This is only for high rank at bitcointalk forum and they give another by do Facebook and Twitter bounty for lower rank Smiley. Very smartly promotion strategy.

yeah, actually they have a different bounty strategy, they dont want to waste their budget and they pay only for neccessary advertisement. I don't know if this strategt is good. You need more contributers to spread the word to the world. If they just limit the signature campaign with hero and legandary members, they just reach a limited potential investor pool.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

Hello Devs, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find,  just the question - will you add languages to the website?

The website only available in English, However you can still use google translate to display in your language. For the whitepaper is available in 7 languages which are English, Nederlands, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

But I don't think google translate is reliable for the best translation into another language, because I've experienced it last time it translated word by word which as a result it will create a new meaning to the original thought of the message. Let's wait for the team to implement and create more language options to cater the needs of people who wants to understand and access the website.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Yeah they only allowed Legendaries and the likes to participate, but hey quite a few of the selected guys were better off in their posting that newbies
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

I think that it's great to see that this project has came so far and is currently stable and doing the best they can.
Yeah so far the project has been doing great. The community is awesome and the team is quite into the project for making it the best mobile platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

Yeah so far the project has been doing great. The community is awesome and the team is quite into the project for making it the best mobile platform.
Mobile version platform is really helping better to operate the dashboards and access the app from every place and the indicators helps better with an attentive notification to make the right transaction moves at the proper timeline.
mtn1998

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

Mobile version platform is really helping better to operate the dashboards and access the app from every place and the indicators helps better with an attentive notification to make the right transaction moves at the proper timeline.
Would you mind sharing me links to get mobile version of Vivid platform, please. I highly appreciate your help.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials

I wouldn't necessarily rely on some suggested market trend by an app. Better do your own research and make your decisions based on the info you found and evaluated.

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

Vivid will actually help trader with market trends some update and analysis helping in choice making and other issues surely is going to be the best portable app if it delivers to its potentials

I wouldn't necessarily rely on some suggested market trend by an app. Better do your own research and make your decisions based on the info you found and evaluated.
They will be working on all the updates and advanced methodologies as per the new technology but as you thought they are not using the older and outdated versions which is not actually in the usage.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

They will be working on all the updates and advanced methodologies as per the new technology but as you thought they are not using the older and outdated versions which is not actually in the usage.
That would be a good news if the team behind us working on all the advanced methodologies that will bring a great system and add value to our platform.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

doing your own research is a good thing and run, but right now this project gives a good picture with the latest concept. so I think this could be one of the best breakthroughs of this project. but we must be properly considered to be able to see where the success of a project.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Best of luck to your participation bud on this project. Lets hope that twitter will not ban account owners advertising ICO on thier personal pages.
Twitter will perhaps not ban account but can't say as google, facebook, twitter have some ongoing issues with the ICO sales. But other mediums will too be good for the future of vvid to gorw more wide.

As far as I am ware Twitter definitely plans to shut down most accounts that promote ICOs unless they are verified to not promote scams.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:36 AM

Just a quick question. Is this thread still moderated? I tried to get any news about Vivid, but did not really find anything.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Just a quick question. Is this thread still moderated? I tried to get any news about Vivid, but did not really find anything.
Have you posted your question and not get answered or even you tried to post in the official social channels of Vivid and faced the same response?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Have you posted your question and not get answered or even you tried to post in the official social channels of Vivid and faced the same response?
Most of the people are actively communicating and gaining all the detailed information with the right solutions in their official channels it is better we communicate where they are more active or post the question here.
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

is this another ico scam?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Most of the people are actively communicating and gaining all the detailed information with the right solutions in their official channels it is better we communicate where they are more active or post the question here.
Engaging and clarifying all our doubts helps us better to gain the complete understanding on what we are doing and helps to proceed supporting the Vivid operations in all the social channels.
TXG68BCH

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Goodluck
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: