Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6665 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Fake investors: nullius is fake? SyGambler is fake? TelevisionLover is gake? I added my brother there to gain credibility, which may have been wrong of me, but to be fair, I do gamble for him a lot, and the amount has been larger than 2 BTC.

The investors in question are not persons who gambled with you while the thread was open, but rather, the investors for whom you shut the thread down.  After which you told me that if I wanted back in on the game, minimum investment was 1.2 BTC.  Oops, I forgot to mention that before.

Could you brought a substantial return on 1.2 BTC for me?  Too bad, I’ll never know...

(I have a few other potential replies upthread; but I wanted to address that quickly.)

The minimum investment has had been set in place in order to give me a better reward for the time I put in. Although, I am no longer accepting new investors anymore, and am stopping the service on this forum entirely.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

The minimum investment has had been set in place in order to give me a better reward for the time I put in. Although, I am no longer accepting new investors anymore, and am stopping the service on this forum entirely.
If I understand nullius's point correctly,he wants to know who are the investors you found on the forum who invested 1.2 BTC in that service ? Since you said you have found investors and are not accepting participants anymore,you should have some sort of proof right ?

Also,hasn't it become a thing now that you open shady threads and once criticised by reputed /high ranked members on the forum you just stop the service ? You did same with your Tax-Crap thread,you tried to argue with others while Rhaver shut you down resulting in that thread being locked (just like your other threads).Shady,Shady as it can get.
alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

If I understand nullius's point correctly,he wants to know who are the investors you found on the forum who invested 1.2 BTC in that service ? Since you said you have found investors and are not accepting participants anymore,you should have some sort of proof right ?

Also,hasn't it become a thing now that you open shady threads and once criticised by reputed /high ranked members on the forum you just stop the service ? You did same with your Tax-Crap thread,you tried to argue with others while Rhaver shut you down resulting in that thread being locked (just like your other threads).Shady,Shady as it can get.

For the tax thing, I was misinformed. Until RHavar told me, I did not know that it was illegal everywhere. Upon knowing this, I shut it down immediately. I'm still continuing my script thing - just off this forum. I promised this to theymos via PM and I'll keep my word. If anyone NOT on the forum wishes to do business with me (gambling-related), then they are free to. For now, my main focuses will be the cam shows, lending service, currency exchange service, and so on.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

Fake investors: nullius is fake? SyGambler is fake? TelevisionLover is gake? I added my brother there to gain credibility, which may have been wrong of me, but to be fair, I do gamble for him a lot, and the amount has been larger than 2 BTC.

The investors in question are not persons who gambled with you while the thread was open, but rather, the investors for whom you shut the thread down.  After which you told me that if I wanted back in on the game, minimum investment was 1.2 BTC.  Oops, I forgot to mention that before.

Could you brought a substantial return on 1.2 BTC for me?  Too bad, I’ll never know...

(I have a few other potential replies upthread; but I wanted to address that quickly.)

I want to understand this:  Other than the simple business consideration of keeping your customer base small and thus manageable, what difference would it make to take, say, 1.2 BTC from whale_of_a_bettor plus 0.02 BTC from me, and gamble 1.22 BTC with proceeds split appropriately?

Actually, no:  My point is to inquire as to whether doubling 0.01 BTC for me was an investment on conning a rich mark.

In her very first PM to me, Alia said that I must be rich.  I never contradicted this; I let her make her own assumptions.  Only after she required 1.2 BTC from me upfront for a deal I had seen to be profitable, I regrettably had to inform her that I do not have that kind of money to invest.  I really don’t.

My PM inbox got a bit quieter after that...

alia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

I want to understand this:  Other than the simple business consideration of keeping your customer base small and thus manageable, what difference would it make to take, say, 1.2 BTC from whale_of_a_bettor plus 0.02 BTC from me, and gamble 1.22 BTC with proceeds split appropriately?

Actually, no:  My point is to inquire as to whether doubling 0.01 BTC for me was an investment on conning a rich mark.

In her very first PM to me, Alia said that I must be rich.  I never contradicted this; I let her make her own assumptions.  Only after she required 1.2 BTC from me upfront for a deal I had seen to be profitable, I regrettably had to inform her that I do not have that kind of money to invest.  I really don’t.

1) The less customers I get, the more manageable my workflow is

2) If a deposit is larger, I tend to be much more conservative and aim for a lower ROI, which leads to a much lower loss rate

3) I can make expotentially more money with much less work

Hopefully that makes it clear. If you really, really want to do it, then with theymos's permission, I'll gamble with small amounts for maybe a window of 48 hours, and livestream the thing while blurring out the script. I'm not a generous person; I didn't just randomly give you 0.01 BTC for free. I gave it to you because I made money off your money, and was rewarding you for it.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

In her very first PM to me, Alia said that I must be rich.  I never contradicted this; I let her make her own assumptions.  Only after she required 1.2 BTC from me upfront for a deal I had seen to be profitable, I regrettably had to inform her that I do not have that kind of money to invest.  I really don’t.

Aww man..that's a sad story..I mean like I sure don't know you enough but if you want me to message you periodically and talk about stuff like  Whitfield Diffie's Adventures and Shor's algorithm,I'm down for it.  Wink After-all, I don't want our fellow CypherPunk to feel left out as other's have ignored them just because he doesn't have 1.2 BTC.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

I gave it to you because I made money off your money, and was rewarding you for it.
Can you share (links to) the actual bets where you turned 0.01 BTC into (more than) 0.02 BTC at the time you were in possession of nullius' money?

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

1) The less customers I get, the more manageable my workflow is

See text here set in bold.  But surely that is not a consideration when adding a few more existing customers—even one more existing customer with whom you were corresponding daily, with whom you’d said you were falling in love, who could well be expected to do you some courteous favours of a similar nature along the way.  Note:  I’m not saying that such things would obligate you, but rather, that they would tend to much overwhelm the marginal workflow considerations for adding one more customer.  Thus, there must be another reason.

2) If a deposit is larger, I tend to be much more conservative and aim for a lower ROI, which leads to a much lower loss rate
3) I can make expotentially more money with much less work

Same could be done combining customers’ funds.

Hopefully that makes it clear. If you really, really want to do it, then with theymos's permission, I'll gamble with small amounts for maybe a window of 48 hours, and livestream the thing while blurring out the script. I'm not a generous person; I didn't just randomly give you 0.01 BTC for free. I gave it to you because I made money off your money, and was rewarding you for it.

I didn’t suggest that you did!

What I asked was whether you marked me as rich, and then made your own investment to impress me with huge ROI on a small amount—so as to then support pushing me to “invest” 120x as much in one shot.

I was thrilled when you sent me back approximately twice the money I had sent you.  I would not have even imagined asking you such a question, before—well, frankly, before the “other Dave” thing upthread.  That’s the first time I caught you in a lie between you and me.  In the taxonomy of lies—I take that personally.  Not that lies to other people are morally any better.  Rather, it marks me personally as your potential mark.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Aww man..that's a sad story..I mean like I sure don't know you enough but if you want me to message you periodically and talk about stuff like  Whitfield Diffie's Adventures and Shor's algorithm,I'm down for it.  Wink After-all, I don't want our fellow CypherPunk to feel left out as other's have ignored them just because he doesn't have 1.2 BTC.

With small talk like that, some cryptogirl is damn lucky with you.

Be forewarned, you just opened yourself to getting spammed with a knapsack full of SSS shares of my cypherpunk broken heart.  At least it is information theoretically secure, insofar as it reveals no information about my secret tears without m of n shares.

I gave it to you because I made money off your money, and was rewarding you for it.
Can you share (links to) the actual bets where you turned 0.01 BTC into (more than) 0.02 BTC at the time you were in possession of nullius' money?

That’s possible?  (See how much I know about gambling websites...)

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Depending on the site it can either be links to bets, a list of Bet IDs, or even a graph. I'm sure alia knows how to do this, proven here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Depending on the site it can either be links to bets, a list of Bet IDs, or even a graph. I'm sure alia knows how to do this, proven here.
I am curious if she is even able to produce txid's for the transactions with nullic.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

That’s possible?  (See how much I know about gambling websites...)

Archived:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180228075530/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2936044.msg30806393#msg30806393

Per my standard procedure, I requested that all info (addresses, amounts, etc.) be handled with PGP encryption.  I want at least one tiny shred of blockchain privacy.  However, I think after this, I will need to thoroughly anonymize this coin anyway.  (And if you wonder where it came from:  Thorough anonymization.  Knock yourself out looking.)

txid for 0.01101346 BTC sent nullius → alia:
554962af97ea469ade363e4f6e402de37e9270a242e81b45c5dfa7b21e8fcc0b

txid for 0.021 BTC (exactly) received alia → nullius:
44e3aeed8ba068f52e048d76776205bcee05902af7db1eecbd697e7ac819c1ec

(Edit:  Yes, as you will note, she allegedly gambled and then sent 0.021 BTC while my 0.01101346 BTC was still unconfirmed.  Either I’m trustworthy for not committing a double-spend attack on 0.01101346 BTC, or the amounts were unimportant for serving the objective, or both.)

I am curious if she is even able to produce txid's for the transactions with nullic.

Slip of the tongue, there?

I was already gathering the txids on presumption that LoyceV (et alia) would want them, plus the archive on presumption that—it’s wise policy.

(Edit:  For those not up on Latin puns, et al. (the familiar abbreviation) stands for et alia (and others).)

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.msg30922676#msg30922676

From here I would like to warn against aTriz and nullius.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.

Even you specifically asked not not to send Merit, But I am really impressed by your work and future zeal to bust more scammer. Please pass it on.
Keep continuing your good work.  This is the first forum I encountered that have some members using double standards , foul languages and some kind of feeling of superiority. Personally I do not like to be in between so many shit people but real truth is this forum has great amount of good information and no other crypto forum might be 1% of it.

PS: I am against scam and reading about crypto is my current hobby.

I am alive
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
Merited by Wendigo (50), sapta (13), theymos (10), TryNinja (5), Joel_Jantsen (5), malevolent (4), o_e_l_e_o (2), LoyceV (1), marlboroza (1), ibminer (1), scam_detector (1)

I was surprised about the link with "revcback", because that really seems to be a 15yo dude from Singapore (see his TEDx talk.) I actually frequently upvoted his posts on bitcoinmarkets Sad

With a bit of searching, it seems like "favours" is actually (serial) scammer "Light" on the site mpgh.net.

This banned user "Light" has multiple scam accusations:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129149
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1113369
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106394
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1125442
etc.

In the last one, Skype logs are given: https://imgur.com/a/VuxQI it shows the address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" which is wallet 02d8d4de4563bb08 on walletexplorer. This user repeatedly made deposits to Poloniex, specifically to deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc".

Now back to bitcointalk:

As per Lauda's request, I am posting a repayment address here.

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914003.msg18986684#msg18986684

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S had 1 TX, sent to Poloniex deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc". Other addresses from user "favours" make deposits to the same Poloniex deposit address.

Interesting enough, mpgh.net already made that link between "revcback" and scammer "Light" without this blockchain evidence to his TEDx talk: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1317391 I don't use mpgh.net so if anyone has more context, that would be interesting.

Additionally there is another banned mpgh.net account linked to "favours" (skype name: "alexcaze1234"):
- User "AlexCaze" who "has given a TEDx talk" and has skype name "alexcaze1234", looking for a verified chaturbate account and asking how to scam a macbook by refunding it.
- This same skype name "alexcaze1234" was used to add "Alia Armelle" to GGB too.
- BTW, "favours" already previously offered "hot girl cam" service too.

So overall, it seems like revcback = alexcaze = light = favours = alia = 15yo scamming dude. Obviously there is at least some girl involved as some people confirm the cam service to be real. So either 15yo dude is the pimp middleman and/or they actively work together. I guess in theory it could be even the sister, although that would be proper disgusting. Either way, confirmed scammer.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Wow, so by above info, it would be fine to say that Alia gave a talk on TedX!! 😄

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

So a 15 yo fat dude from Singapore fooled the admin, fooled a lot of people on the DT and then to top it all off had virtual sex here on the forum.
Oh God my sides Grin
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:08:42 AM by maeusi

So a 15 yo fat dude from Singapore fooled the admin, fooled a lot of people on the DT and then to top it all off had virtual sex here on the forum.
Oh God my sides Grin
He seems to be worth all merits, he got.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:22:44 AM by ibminer

--snip--
So overall, it seems like revcback = alexcaze = light = favours = alia = 15yo scamming dude. Obviously there is at least some girl involved as some people confirm the cam service to be real. So either 15yo dude is the pimp middleman and/or they actively work together. I guess in theory it could be even the sister, although that would be proper disgusting. Either way, confirmed scammer.
Good stuff.
A 15yo scamming e-pimp, a bit amusing.. and sad at the same time. Undecided

In light of all of this, I do not intend on doing any Skype session to help the scammer prove anything or potentially expose myself to viewing an underage girl on camera. I see more evidence showing this could potentially be the case, so it would be extremely stupid for me, for multiple reasons, to engage in any Skype session at this point.

scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

I read the whole thread again. There are some things that I have to criticize. Let's start at the beginning.

As you can easily see, my concern was smiled at by TMAN at the beginning. Then Lauda turned on and she also ridiculed my concern. She immediately labeled me someone who was after her and her entourage. Which is not true. aTriz is responsible for being mentioned and accused. Any normal-minded person would have seen a danger in him through his dealings with alia. As I said, he is responsible for that. This example shows the climate between the users in this thread. People who accuse Laudas entourage (in this example it is aTriz and I'm pretty sure that if I had not mentioned aTriz, they would still have ridiculed my worries or the thread anyway. Of course, I can not prove this in retrospect) of being involved in a scam are ridiculed from the start instead of taking the matter seriously and following it up. Instead, I'm made the culprit. In addition, the same people claim that I just opened the thread to target them all, which is ridiculous. No, not only Lauda has claimed this, but also QS. The problem with the whole thing now is that they all seem to be under paranoia and any accusation that goes in their direction is seen as an attack on them. They do not want to understand that the world is not just about them. There are people who give a shit on your quarrel (OG, QS, Lauda, ​​etc.). Do you now realize why I had to create an alt account? I just do not want to get into your toddler fight because they do not interest me and just annoying me. I'm pretty sure that most users are now annoyed by these toddler fights. All of them, just like all shitposter and scammer, make the forum a little bad. Do not get me wrong, I like this forum, but that's another reason why this forum has lost in quality.

Instead of apologizing to me, the same people who have made me the perpetrator have nothing more to say. That's so, I'm sorry that I have to say so, very pathetic. However, when ibminer researched and gave his opinion on it, naturally everything turned for these people and they became quite calm. Thanks again to ibminer!

Let's get back to the present. I just do not understand why, after alia lied so often and obviously (Dave story), you still get a chance. Okay, let's assume she's verified. Does her shady actions do better? Do we really want to believe and support an obvious scammer who has been waiting for the largest possible sum? On the one hand, other users are immediately painted red and ignored (scammer is just right), but on the other hand, alia is given so many chances, even though she is obviously a scammer. I just do not understand this hypocrisy.

Anyone who thinks everything has been done now is wrong! Let us come to an equally important topic. Let's get to aTriz. Let's just assume that he actually was not involved in the long-term scam. Does it make his acting so much better? I do not think so. He proved that you can not trust him. First he claims that their method works 100% and now he claims that he does not know how the system works. I have to admit, I also do not know how it works, but after seeing posts from users who apparently knew what they're talking about, I realized there was something shady about her method.
The question now is, how can someone with a status of aTriz (yes, he is not a DT member, but he still enjoys a certain status!) praise a very questionable (from the moral point of view I do not even talk, that is also an issue!) method.  Imagine I never opened this thread. I'm pretty sure alia could have scammed some people because of aTriz review. She could have broadened her network and scammed more and more potential victims. Somehow nobody thinks about this.

Any other user in this case would have already been painted red (which would be absolutely correct in this case!). Why is not he painted red? After all, he has put himself in this predicament. He proved that he can not bear any responsibility.

Even if it was just luck on my part (it was not!) there was not even a "thank you" from all the skeptics. As I have mentioned many times. They just can not admit they were wrong, because they always want to be right. Before those answer to which my post is addressed. Take your time and just think about your actions!

EDIT:

Nope Sad I don't that was in the contract. Technically the contract means I have to buy her sig for 3 years, correct?

If I look at the contract, then you are absolutely secure and need not worry. You should get your money back.

Three-year contract

aTriz and I are going into a 3-year contract for my signature space. The terms are as follows:

- - I will post anywhere from 30 to 100 posts monthly on bitcointalk
- - By the end of the three year term, I will be a Legendary member
- - For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space

She can not fulfill some of her contractual obligations, so you should get your money back.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

Oh God my sides Grin
He seems to be worth all merits, he got.
He's clearly quite smart, hence the TED talks. This is what I first wrote about alia:
It's nice to see a Newbie with more Merit than Activity! Welcome to Bitcointalk, glad you joined!
I'll now strike out those last 3 words.

As far as I know, nullius is the only other new account who earned more than 100 Merit points. Too bad, I really thought it was a nice example of a Newbie earning Merit the way it's intended.

In light of all of this, I do not intend on doing any Skype session to help the scammer prove anything or potentially expose myself to viewing an underage girl on camera. I see more evidence showing this could potentially be the case, so it would be extremely stupid for me, for multiple reasons, to engage in any Skype session at this point.
I was considering doing the Skype session through VPN (with tape on my camera) and theymos' list of questions, but you make a very good point to stay away from this. This could mean actual jail time!

Please do not send sMerits to this account! This account is only to find and expose scammer.
Merit is supposed to highlight posts worth reading. To me, it doesn't matter if you're account is temporary or not.

I realized there was something shady about her method.
Any method that claims to beat the house edge is either shady of a gambler in denial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: