Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

I've been asked by friends about airdrop extension. Here's the team post about it

Take in mind that the airdrop is still going on that you should hurry up to do the KYC. Do this undertake the following steps.

1. Install Eidoo App
2. Register on icoengine.net , then confim registration and login
3. Search and click on Identification tab in your personal page
4. Complete at least Tier 2 of this KYC (Know Your Customer)

At the end you'll receive your free tokens 10 days after the ICO on the Eidoo wallet address you specified in Tier 1

Attention token limit for Airdrop is set up at 1,000,000 UAC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Hi all ,if you would like to test our broadcast please join today with Victoria Volkova

"Hi Today i will start broadcast at 15:00 in Manezh:heart_eyes:. My nik  @viktoria join me it will be beautiful jazz music.:ok_hand:
Thank u so much"

It is 100% please join.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

Our team monitors the content of the platform on a daily basis. However, if you find any immoral content on the Ubiatar platform, please contact us at report@ubiatarplay.io . Our team will look at the matter and undertake the needed actions. For more information see our Youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuRYr0ANshQ&t=2s
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

I've been asked by friends about airdrop extension. Here's the team post about it

Take in mind that the airdrop is still going on that you should hurry up to do the KYC. Do this undertake the following steps.

1. Install Eidoo App

At the end you'll receive your free tokens 10 days after the ICO on the Eidoo wallet address you specified in Tier 1

I can not complete the KYC, I have tried several times, 4 time exatly, when I click finish or send, returns me an error code.
 I have also written to support and I have not had a response. Someone I have the same problem ?
Later I try again still always with chrome, but if any one has the same problem write here. thank you
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

1. Install Eidoo App

I can not complete the KYC, I have tried several times, 4 time exatly, when I click finish or send, returns me an error code.
 I have also written to support and I have not had a response. Someone I have the same problem ?
Later I try again still always with chrome, but if any one has the same problem write here. thank you

Hi wolfgb888, let's the support work for you  to find the solution , lately they are many requests of KYC and they are working a lot . You will have a response soon i promise.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Play Everywhere with Ubiatar Game

Whatch our new amazing teaser trailer! play everywhere!

https://www.facebook.com/UbiatarGamingSyntheticWars/posts/1873164582722251
wolfgb888

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

1. Install Eidoo App

Hi wolfgb888, let's the support work for you  to find the solution , lately they are many requests of KYC and they are working a lot . You will have a response soon i promise.
I am convinced that you solve the most of the situation, you are known to be serious companies, also the company Eidoo.
I am sorry to have to recompile the form, I will make an effort  Smiley
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

I tried to apply for ubiatar airdrop long before deadline. I registered in icoengine and submitted my kyc docs for tier 2 verification. But later I discovered icoengine deactivated my account, I always get invalid email or password error when I want to login with my correct login data. I did password reset which was successful but I still get the same invalid email or password error when I tried to login again.

Also where is the bounty thread?
wolfgb888

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

I tried to apply for ubiatar airdrop long before deadline. I registered in icoengine and submitted my kyc docs for tier 2 verification. But later I discovered icoengine deactivated my account, I always get invalid email or password error when I want to login with my correct login data. I did password reset which was successful but I still get the same invalid email or password error when I tried to login again.

surely they are fixing the technical problems. we have to be patient. luckily they have postponed the dates for the Airdrop and the Ico.
place the link from the bounty campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099938.msg32017903#msg32017903
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!                              
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Thank you for your patience we really appreciate your help , Eidoo dev team is in charge for supporting people. The last couple week they have got thousand KYC request you cannot imagine how much work they are doing right now, as long you sent them an email support with your problem i m quite sure they will fix your problem.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Still, I present a simple explanation of the functionaly operation of Ubiatarplay and Ubiatar technology
Ubiatar   delivers the power of ubiquity with modern mobile technologies, over a high-performance platform.
The  starting  point is a normal smartphone held by a local individual  (the  Avatar); everything that is seen and heard by the Avatar is sent over the
network to the Person at home (Usar) that in turn directs the Avatar so that he/she acts as his/her  remote  body. 
The directions are given with a revolutionary GUI (Graphical  User Interface) superimposed over the live video stream.
Ubiatar is the only technology ofering a viable and real solution to the ancient dream of
mankind: having the power of ubiquity, or instant transfer to any place.

Excellent summary of what this project is for all people who don't want to read everything to get those three-four essential informations.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Still, I present a simple explanation of the functionaly operation of Ubiatarplay and Ubiatar technology
Ubiatar   delivers the power of ubiquity with modern mobile technologies, over a high-performance platform.
The  starting  point is a normal smartphone held by a local individual  (the  Avatar); everything that is seen and heard by the Avatar is sent over the
network to the Person at home (Usar) that in turn directs the Avatar so that he/she acts as his/her  remote  body. 
The directions are given with a revolutionary GUI (Graphical  User Interface) superimposed over the live video stream.
Ubiatar is the only technology ofering a viable and real solution to the ancient dream of

excellent explanation

Viktoria Volkova she will broadcast today please join:

Hi today I will broadcast today @viktoria GMT+3 17:00 to 19:00
Gallery L'accent Russe. Josephine Wall. Bridge of Hope. Discover yourself a new
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin

If the connection is compromised for many reason and after appropriate team checks, the avatars will not be remunerated.
wolfgb888

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Excellent summary of what this project is for all people who don't want to read everything to get those three-four essential informations.
This is a white paper short, this isn't a wp long and complex, the last part is about the explanations of the Ico. The information about the operation of the technology Ubiatar are few and simple. However, I would like to understand more about the viewer's eyes tends, ther' is only a small paragraph,
and I think this viewer will make the activities between Usar and Avatar much more clear, and then you will be able to perform more complex tasks.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Join Our Broadcast

Olga Andreenkova
Hello i’m avatar Olga Andreenkova (OAND)! 26/03 i’m in broadcast from 11:30 to 13:30 (utc+3) Moscow time. Moscow Central Ring - Chapaevsky Park (Sokol Station)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

surely they are fixing the technical problems. we have to be patient. luckily they have postponed the dates for the Airdrop and the Ico.
place the link from the bounty campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099938.msg32017903#msg32017903

Thank you for your patience we really appreciate your help , Eidoo dev team is in charge for supporting people. The last couple week they have got thousand KYC request you cannot imagine how much work they are doing right now, as long you sent them an email support with your problem i m quite sure they will fix your problem.

Thanks for the support and reply to my query. I am happy to hear that the airdrop has been postponed. I thought I wouldn't get those free tokens again. I will send an email to icoengine now to reenable my account.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Please, take in mind that the airdrop is still going on that you should hurry up to do the KYC. Do this undertake the following steps.

1. Install Eidoo App
2. Register on icoengine.net , then confirm registration and login

At the end you'll receive your free tokens after the ICO on the Eidoo wallet address you specified in Tier 1
:Attention token limit for Airdrop is set up at 1,000,000 UAC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: