Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin

If the connection is compromised for many reason and after appropriate team checks, the avatars will not be remunerated.

Hi dev, can you explain me how the price will be choose? It will be choose by the avatar? Or there will be some limitation?

Price will be chosen by the avatar of course!

better! it's the right choose i think!

It's really important to make super easy the possibility to buy and sell this token, maybe with an UBIATAR's App.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin

If the connection is compromised for many reason and after appropriate team checks, the avatars will not be remunerated.

Hi dev, can you explain me how the price will be choose? It will be choose by the avatar? Or there will be some limitation?

It's really important to make super easy the possibility to buy and sell this token, maybe with an UBIATAR's App.

Reading the Wp explains how it works economic exchange and rewards between Usar and AvatarThe, here we propose the synthesis;
exchange of value is in ubiatar coins, not fat money. In this way the payments are decentralized, secure,   
afordable and do not exclude anybody for reasons of discrimination, poverty,
inability or other problems that prevent people from escalating to their true potential all over the world.
The platform Ubiatarplay also offers a ranking system.
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Reading the Wp explains how it works economic exchange and rewards between Usar and AvatarThe, here we propose the synthesis;
exchange of value is in ubiatar coins, not fat money. In this way the payments are decentralized, secure,   
inability or other problems that prevent people from escalating to their true potential all over the world.

I am very curious to see this Market in operation. That's why I can't wait for the ICO to finish. Any news about new date?

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 07:18:25 PM by AVATARA.WORLD

Looking through the new ICO, I found to my surprise another similar project Avatara.
All bounties in Russian  
https://avatara.world/ru/content/bounty

All bounties in English  
https://avatara.world/content/bounty
What do you think about it?

For me it's enough to see Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara on their website, to quickly understand it's a clear scam!

You're wrong. The reason of this (Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara) copyright is here:

The idea of ​​Avatara appeared in 2011 and was published in the media. But the mobile Internet was very bad at that time and the start of the project was postponed. Today, the mobile Internet gives high quality video and we open the Avatara project to the whole world. Avatara in 2011 media

https://avatara.world/content/media

You can check all the articles dated 2011.

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

Looking through the new ICO, I found to my surprise another similar project Avatara.
All bounties in Russian 
https://avatara.world/ru/content/bounty

All bounties in English 
https://avatara.world/content/bounty
What do you think about it?

For me it's enough to see Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara on their website, to quickly understand it's a clear scam!

Of course it is clear that is a scam project.
Anyway do you know when the Ubiatar project will start?  they say in April will be the ICO but not date , when they will choose the date ?

The reason of this (Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara) copyright is here:

The idea of ​​Avatara appeared in 2011 and was published in the media. But the mobile Internet was very bad at that time and the start of the project was postponed. Today, the mobile Internet gives high quality video and we open the Avatara project to the whole world. Avatara in 2011 media

https://avatara.world/content/media

You can check all the articles dated 2011.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

I am very curious to see this Market in operation. That's why I can't wait for the ICO to finish. Any news about new date?

so it seems that there is no finish date right now for the ICO.
That's can be a problem for the signature campaign, because if you join you can't remove the sign until a date that is not known yet..
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

That's can be a problem for the signature campaign, because if you join you can't remove the sign until a date that is not known yet..

In April we should start the ICO, the signature will be until the end of the ICO .
MarioV

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin

Why? Two or three weeks longer with the signature does not seem to me a problem as they are remunerated. Then, if the project deserves it, why not support it more?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

https://vgy.me/XefSZ8.jpg

we are proud to announce that Ubiatarplay got the 4.6 / 5.0 score from IcoBench.com
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

What happens if the broadcast is completed due to poor communication quality? ? ? ? Will the avatar get tokens? ? ?   Grin Grin Grin

Why? Two or three weeks longer with the signature does not seem to me a problem as they are remunerated. Then, if the project deserves it, why not support it more?

because you don't know if it will be two or three weeks longer.
The ico is not started yet...maybe it will end not before the end of may.
It's just a situation in which i have no control and i don't like it so much...
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Really sorry for that, two or three weeks longer it could be possibile, but anyone is free to change the signature with other projects or to continue with Ubiatar.
MarioV

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

In the official channel it was assumed the beginning around April 15th, for this I wrote "two/three weeks". Obviously it is only a hypothesis until there is an official announcement, but it is a very plausible hypothesis.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Really sorry for that, two or three weeks longer it could be possibile, but anyone is free to change the signature with other projects or to continue with Ubiatar.

well, that's different!
now i'm convinced! next morning i will join ubiatar's signature campaign.

Hope that the ico will end in better way is possible.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

well, that's different!
now i'm convinced! next morning i will join ubiatar's signature campaign.

Hope that the ico will end in better way is possible.

We really appreciate you will join our project bounty. You will not be disappointed for sure.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Follow Ubiatar and Ubiatarplay also on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1au2In1Uj/
Vedu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

Interesting project, a new topic. The scope of application can be very broad, for example Ubiatar can be used for purchases abroad - the avatar can show you the goods directly in the store via a smartphone, buy and on the same day send the parcel, under your control
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

you know for me it's kinda new idea and who knows if it will be in demand. anyway wish them good luck
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Thank you both, we really appreciate your positive feedback.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

https://vgy.me/hyPhta.jpg

Would you like to drive a combat robot in the world of Synthetic Wars? follow us and you will see! we need a lot of pilots to fight for world freedom! join us and watch behind the scenes!...

https://vgy.me/T9t7SH.jpg

facebook: https://m.facebook.com/UbiatarGamingSyntheticWars/
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ubiatargaming/?hl=it

Instagram
Ubiatar Gaming (@ubiatargaming) • Foto e video di Instagram
Follower: 127, seguiti: 152, post: 35 - Guarda le foto e i video di Instagram di Ubiatar Gaming (@ubiatargaming)
WATCH OUR TRAILER:
https://youtu.be/qAqWUB1yaYs
YouTube
Ubiatar Gaming promo!
Trailer and example of usage of the ubiatar telepresence technology in gaming: an Usar from home can control an Avatar player in an advanced science-fiction ...
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

wow this is nice! and the apps are already available. let me check on this.
Right . development team, experienced, highly specialized. Wish the project more and more development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: