Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

Join our ICO only 2 our left

I am impatiently waiting for the ICO's start. I hope to see on the Ubiatar website a tracker that shows the progress of the collection.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Join our ICO only 2 our left

I am impatiently waiting for the ICO's start. I hope to see on the Ubiatar website a tracker that shows the progress of the collection.
I think that will be spectacular in the Ico, will burn many primates and we award a lot.
Another thing that excites me, is the collaboration with Eidoo and Icoengine, that allow participation in a fluid and safe mode.
MarioV

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Another thing that excites me, is the collaboration with Eidoo and Icoengine, that allow participation in a fluid and safe mode.

The choice of the ICO Engine was strategic: Eidoo already has a very large customer park with its wallet. Participation in an ICO via Eidoo avoids the danger of indicating the SCAM address of a Smart Contract: instead, convenient buttons and guided procedures (wizards) are used.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

The ICO just started you can check  here:  http://ubiatarplay.io/home/
slyphuong1

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

MarioV

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Started with a bang. The ICO has already collected a lot of capital. Where will it come?
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

The choice of the ICO Engine was strategic: Eidoo already has a very large customer park with its wallet. Participation in an ICO via Eidoo avoids the danger of indicating the SCAM address of a Smart Contract: instead, convenient buttons and guided procedures (wizards) are used.
The great Eidoo team is creating 1 wallet fantastic, a unique tool that allows the interaction with all the healthy ecosystem of the Ethereum Blockchain.
I'm sorry that in these weeks, the general project Ethereum is a little bit under attack.
MarioV

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

The great Eidoo team is creating 1 wallet fantastic, a unique tool that allows the interaction with all the healthy ecosystem of the Ethereum Blockchain.
I'm sorry that in these weeks, the general project Ethereum is a little bit under attack.

Eidoo will show its strong side when it also integrates bitcoin management and DEX for the major cryptos.
But meanwhile we are rooting for Ubiatar that will change several things in the presence at a distance.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

Hello. Joined your bounty program. I think your project is great especially that devs are just so active and do all the marketing. But will you tell me the ico price and the soft cap? Thanks.

1 UAC = 2 $
Soft-cap = 4.500.000 $ (already widely achieved and exceeded with the pre-ICO).

Thank you for such prompt response. Smiley
It is good to know that soft cap already achieved. But what is the hard cap of the token sale? What is the bonus gor the first hours as well?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Hello. Joined your bounty program. I think your project is great especially that devs are just so active and do all the marketing. But will you tell me the ico price and the soft cap? Thanks.

1 UAC = 2 $

It is good to know that soft cap already achieved. But what is the hard cap of the token sale? What is the bonus gor the first hours as well?
this is good news ubiatar has reached the soft cap if it is true token UAC for $ 2 it is quite expensive hopefully exchange later prices can survive and increase.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
MarioV

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

1 UAC = 2 $

Here you can see the "live": http://ubiatarplay.io/home/
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

https://vgy.me/6vRtZe.jpg
MarioV

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

1 UAC = 2 $

The collection, after the big initial boom, now seems to have settled at 44%. We'll be here tomorrow morning if there's another progress. However, now it's a success!
souzaum

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

while earning some serious cryptocurrency!
Good project and very promising, in this project there are great people. I believe
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

https://vgy.me/W0TfCE.jpg
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

1 UAC = 2 $

The collection, after the big initial boom, now seems to have settled at 44%. We'll be here tomorrow morning if there's another progress. However, now it's a success!
Good morning to all the Ubiatar friends. How is the super Ico ? how many records are we beating ?
That Ico spectacular, if it continues this way also collect the money for a big party. Grin
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

1 UAC = 2 $

Good morning to all the Ubiatar friends. How is the super Ico ? how many records are we beating ?
That Ico spectacular, if it continues this way also collect the money for a big party. Grin

The ICO started very well, it is still a very long way to go, the results can only be obtained at the end of the ICO
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

During the ICO:

1) Revaluation of your ETH: Ubiatarplay, confident of its business, will be rating the value of your ETH invested in the ICO at the price of 1.000 $/Eth
2) At the end of the ICO, when the tokens will be distributed, Ubiatarplay commits to buy/back on the market the tokens necessary to pay the avatars at least at the ICO price, 2$.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

During the ICO:

1) Revaluation of your ETH: Ubiatarplay, confident of its business, will be rating the value of your ETH invested in the ICO at the price of 1.000 $/Eth
2) At the end of the ICO, when the tokens will be distributed, Ubiatarplay commits to buy/back on the market the tokens necessary to pay the avatars at least at the ICO price, 2$.

That was a profit right after the Ico and with that the sure thing is you can reached the hardcap as soon as possible.
How much is the current bonus for this round?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

During the ICO:

That was a profit right after the Ico and with that the sure thing is you can reached the hardcap as soon as possible.
How much is the current bonus for this round?

this is a project that promises I'm sure this project will achieve targeted results, and the participants who join here will get satisfactory results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: