Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

what amount of usd did you collect so far, and is your hardcap is still 30m usd?

and what about exchances, can you share any info about which ones and when?

http://ubiatarplay.io/home/  to check ,  when the ICO ends we will be listed in some of the biggest exchange available. And most important; At the end of the ICO, when the tokens will be distributed, Ubiatarplay commits to buy/back on the market the tokens necessary to pay the avatars at least at the ICO price, 2$. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Very interesting project as Ubiatar Play wants to increase freedom of people and is better to afford free time.
It is sure that many commands and professionals can attract investors to investments into this project.

UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Very interesting project as Ubiatar Play wants to increase freedom of people and is better to afford free time.
It is sure that many commands and professionals can attract investors to investments into this project.
Thank you, and also important to say that our investors are all safe, UbiatarPlay project is under FINMA regulation(https://www.finma.ch/en) wich every project should be.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

After I read the whitepaper: http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ubiatarplay_whitepaper_eng_4.3.pdf

it seems Ubiatar project is very promising because it makes sense and unique because there is no project like this before. Good luck devs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

We shared the news of our new partnership with BeEasy. We would also want to provide our community with the opportunity to be able to ask more questions to our partner and get acquainted with their project Therefore we are hosting Beeasy CEO - Aleksandr Bespalov on our telegram chat on the 22nd May at 14:00 GMT+3.  Don’t forget to join us for this interesting and fun AMA.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

We shared the news of our new partnership with BeEasy. We would also want to provide our community with the opportunity to be able to ask more questions to our partner and get acquainted with their project Therefore we are hosting Beeasy CEO - Aleksandr Bespalov on our telegram chat on the 22nd May at 14:00 GMT+3.  Don’t forget to join us for this interesting and fun AMA.
Interesting collaboration, Ubiatar Play and BeEasy, with the e-commerce we see a good combination, uses that may expand
the service Ubiatarplay very quickly, where you can meet with various users, using the technologies for different purposes.
In this way, enlarges the audience of users, we can observe from the international channel;   http://t.me/ubiatarplay
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

After I read the whitepaper: http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ubiatarplay_whitepaper_eng_4.3.pdf

it seems Ubiatar project is very promising because it makes sense and unique because there is no project like this before. Good luck devs.

The uniqueness that will make this project a very good one this year and much in the interest of a great investor investor.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

what amount of usd did you collect so far, and is your hardcap is still 30m usd?

and what about exchances, can you share any info about which ones and when?

http://ubiatarplay.io/home/  to check ,  when the ICO ends we will be listed in some of the biggest exchange available. And most important; At the end of the ICO, when the tokens will be distributed, Ubiatarplay commits to buy/back on the market the tokens necessary to pay the avatars at least at the ICO price, 2$. Wink

thx for the answers. but i couldn't see the total collected USD amount on your website. can you give the info please?
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

Get ubiatarcoins from your friendships!

The PowerFriendship program:
UbiatarPlay ICO is the first ever to give you the same amount of coins that any of your friends subscribes.

Get info about UbiatarPlay at http://ubiatarplay.io/home

UbiatarPlay, for people that enter into the PowerFriendship program, doubles the amount of ubiatarcoins sent.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Tomorrow (22/5), we are hosting Aleksandr Bespalov the CEO of BeEasy for an AMA session on our telegram group. Don’t miss out this opportunity to find out more about our partner. This session will start at 14:00 GMT+3.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

I see the new friendship programme...so if one of my friends will buy 100 uacs I will receive the same? It's correct?
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

I see the new friendship programme...so if one of my friends will buy 100 uacs I will receive the same? It's correct?

What I understood is identical. Then the procedure I don't know, it would be necessary that some manager explain it well. Or maybe there is written on their site. Have you looked on it?
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

Get ubiatarcoins from your friendships!

The PowerFriendship program:
UbiatarPlay ICO is the first ever to give you the same amount of coins that any of your friends subscribes.

Get info about UbiatarPlay at http://ubiatarplay.io/home

UbiatarPlay, for people that enter into the PowerFriendship program, doubles the amount of ubiatarcoins sent.

Ubiatar Play continues to promote and encourage more positive participation of the users.
Can only be good for the whole project, and the number of active users you understand what a great community you are creating.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

What I understood is identical. Then the procedure I don't know, it would be necessary that some manager explain it well. Or maybe there is written on their site. Have you looked on it?

It's very good if you find out more about this project in whitepaper or contact the member directly.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Do i need a wallet eidoo to get UACs?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

As read on Telegram chat, due to multiple claims by former investors, the Power Friendship program have been permanently deleted.
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

As read on Telegram chat, due to multiple claims by former investors, the Power Friendship program have been permanently deleted.
Really ? I'm still reading the channel, I can't find anything about it. If you have good information, can you update on this change ?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Really ? I'm still reading the channel, I can't find anything about it. If you have good information, can you update on this change ?

it is written in italian by Francesco:

UbiatarPlay . Mercoledi 22 Maggio 2018

Abbiamo ricevuto molte critiche riguardo l’iniziativa PowerFriendship, alcune piuttosto pesanti.

Vogliamo ribadire come questa ed altre iniziative siano state prese nell’interesse esclusivo del progetto e dei molti sottoscrittori.

La raccolta della ICO è importante ai fini della promozione di una piattaforma che sarà un marketplace e quindi dipenderà esclusivamente dal recepimento del pubblico.

Quando si offre all’umanità un nuovo potere, occorre far recepire tale possibilità ad un mondo che prima non ne aveva consaoevolezza.

Questo richiede un grosso sforzo di comunicazione.

Le risorse raccolte finora sono sufficienti per queso scopo, ma l’obiettivo prefissato per una rapidissima crescita iniziale non sarà probabilmente raggiunto a causa di procedure troppo complesse per il soddisfacimento di norme di registrazione dei partecipanti imposte dalla legislazione degli ultimi mesi.

Al solo scopo di velocizzare le operazioni e offrire un premio a chi aiutasse suoi amici in questo complicatissimo, ma necessario, processo abbiamo proposto un premio consistente a chi prendesse impegni concreti.

Assistiamo ora ad una levata di scudi da parte di chi ha già sottoscritto la ICO. Costoro credono che il loto impegno venga sminuito e ci si ritrovi con troppi ubiatarcoin in circolazione.

Il numero totale di UAC della ICO è fisso e non verrebbe variato da questa iniziativa.

Il prezzo di vendita è stato molto vantaggioso per tutti e un ulteriore sconto per spingere nuovi sottoscrittori non ne cambierebbe la valutazione minima che ci siamo sempre impegnati a mantenere a due dollari nel marketplace UbiatarPlay.

Tuttavia, il successo del progetto dipende dalla collaborazione e la promozione di tutti è anche piú importante della raccolta fondi.

Se i sottoscrittori non comprendono lo scopo e la portata reale di una iniziativa, riteniamo di doverli ascoltare.

Tutto questo considerato, ho deciso di sospendere l’iniziativa, garantendo comunque ai pochi che hanno già portato a termine le segnalazioni il risultato promesso. Si tratta di pochissime persone per importi modesti.

Ringraziamo comunque tutti i sottoscrittori e assicuriamo che il progetto procederà come descritto puntualmente nel White Paper online, con i fondi che già ora sono sufficienti per la pubblicazione e promozione della piattaforma.

Grazie a tutti

Blackwhite69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Absolutely right, because everyone is in dire need of up-to-date and accurate information about the process of the project running.
KanjengRatu

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

Hello @UBIATAR.Team

When i read pinned message at telegram groub there is info about Hardcap :

Token details:
Hardcap Token to sold: 15,000,000

As we can see at http://ubiatarplay.io/home/

Total sold allready more than 16,000,000 Token, so why sales still running ? Since Hardcap allready reach

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: