Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

https://vgy.me/qJfehO.jpg

UbiatarPlay ICO is the first KYC-Easy of 2018
The end of bureaucratic problems, the Rise of the Avatars

UbiatarPlay launches the VIP Assistant Service for its ICO
Get free from the nasty problems of regulations and laws that are slowing the crypto world!

Gain access for free to our dedicated Avatars that will take care of all the tedious work for you.

No bots, no softwares, no apps, no chats.
Real humans that work for you and solve all the problems.

Ask now for the free service and see for yourself how easy it is to subscribe to our ICO:
Go to the dedicated access page:
http://ubiatarplay.io

or, Jump directly to the simple free VIP service request form:
https://goo.gl/forms/S5yaHkDN1aiJiXn43

or, Send a request email to:
vip@ubiatarplay.io

or, Enter into the telegram chat and ask for VIP service:
t.me/ubiatarplay

Supported languages:
english, french, spanish, italian, arabic, russian, chinese, bahasa Indonesia

ICOs are really interesting and a hot topic nowadays.
Lately, regulatory changes and new laws have created real problems to subscribers and operators.

To join an interesting ICO you have to go through a series of passages that are really time consuming, often even insurmountable.

UbiatarPlay has launched a new service that solves these problems and gives you back the old good days when you could just send ethereums to a simple address or even fiat money to a bank account, seamlessly.

It is a dedicated assistance with real human people (called Avatars into UbiatarPlay jargon) that do not simply help you: they work on your behalf and do all the tedious work, registering, downloading software, copying and pasting codes, inserting data and anything else that is needed.

You have just to send the crypto or fiat money, a few seconds work.

The level of security is the highest possible and your data is always in the hands of a single human that you know perfectly and always responds to you and you only.

Let the UbiatarPlay VIP Assistant Service Avatars be you in all the boring moments of your ICO experience and talk only with real humans, not bots, sites or any nasty software.

UbiatarPlay is all about the human touch because we believe that it is always more powerful than computers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

We are happy to announce our partnership with the #Swiss company @Monitra and the release of 2 brand new products for the #B2B market

Read our press release for more information
http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/comunicato_stampa_monitra.pdf

I just know that ubiatar care also with the welfare of the elderly and this partnership with Monitra will be a big help in monitoring the health of elderly. Careful monitoring each health can at least prolonge the life of someone. Congratulations with this partnership and I'll glue my eye here for further developments.
That was a big great help for all of them it was oberall not really intended only for the token but its best help in real life health matters. This is worth to have even you lose in token but in reality it can save a life of any human living.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

https://vgy.me/825mZs.jpg
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

There is a due diligence reseach report on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

IT IS FREE ACCESS; you do NOT need to register to have access. Registration only for the club deal.

ann of cryptocompass is  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.0  you can give your opinion about research report

a signature campaign paid in BTC will be launch quickly for cryptocompass
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

For Telegram Users

These are the admins authorized to discuss fundings:
•  VP1: @UbiatarPLAY1
•  VP2: @UbiatarPLAY2
•  VP3: @UbiatarPLAY3
•  VP4: @UbiatarPLAY4
•  VP5: @UbiatarPLAY5

Do not send anything to any ethereum address, check pinned message to verify authenticity and instructions. Do not trust anybody telling you anything else. Be careful and always double check you are talking with an admin.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

https://vgy.me/qJfehO.jpg
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

Don't forget to join our Official telegram chat we ll gonna update you guys with some great news very soon , dont forget to keep on eye our chat Smiley

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

Don't forget to join our Official telegram chat we ll gonna update you guys with some great news very soon , dont forget to keep on eye our chat Smiley

I joined your official telegram chat, the admins here responded to questions very quickly. One day left for UAC token sale, investors shouldn't miss this opportunity.
Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

I joined your official telegram chat, the admins here responded to questions very quickly. One day left for UAC token sale, investors shouldn't miss this opportunity.
one more day token sale? from where you know the news on the site there is no information that ICO will end within one day, then how many USD has been collected by Ubiatar.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

one more day token sale? from where you know the news on the site there is no information that ICO will end within one day, then how many USD has been collected by Ubiatar.

You can see the ICO closing time, i don't know how much they have collected. You can ask them on the telegram.

HURRY UP !!!  Ubiatarplay ICO STARTED and it’s WAITING FOR YOU !
THE #ICO price of 2$ will be active ONLY between  9 May – 8 June till the HARD CAP Limit is reached, quickly visit our #website and follow the instruction to purchase the tokens at this #amazing price !

UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Just one day left to join the  Ubiatar sales!  Wink
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

You can see the ICO closing time, i don't know how much they have collected. You can ask them on the telegram.

HURRY UP !!!  Ubiatarplay ICO STARTED and it’s WAITING FOR YOU !
THE #ICO price of 2$ will be active ONLY between  9 May – 8 June till the HARD CAP Limit is reached, quickly visit our #website and follow the instruction to purchase the tokens at this #amazing price !

Few hours left  until the end of the ICO
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

So ICO is successfully closed and in 15 days tokens will be distributed. Will it also happen the airdrop to ico engine participants in about 15 days?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

So ICO is successfully closed and in 15 days tokens will be distributed. Will it also happen the airdrop to ico engine participants in about 15 days?
Yes
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

Yes
What about the bounty participants? I have not seen any official announcement in any of the topics on the forum or in the telegram about payments to the participants of the bounty campaign.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Yes
What about the bounty participants? I have not seen any official announcement in any of the topics on the forum or in the telegram about payments to the participants of the bounty campaign.
An official announcement will be posted here when bounty will be paid!
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Yes

So this project has a good and successful token sale journey. but what next do you do with this project.
muiosda

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

Hi DEV's. Looks interesting idea!
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Yes

So this project has a good and successful token sale journey. but what next do you do with this project.

This is a serious and great project and many great news are on the way! Wink
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Francesco Raco, Fulvio Dominici,John McAfee Ubiatarplay .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZxP7enW0AAnj5R.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: