Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

I think that FINMA would also find interesting the fact the the Ubiatar’s owners decided to keep for themselves the tokens that were due to the bounty hunters, and the investors don’t know that now they can drop 1 mln tokens whenever they want.

A decision to (for the lack of better term) "cheat" bounty campaign, whatever the excuse is, will never give a good outcome. Some projects think that if they change the rules at the end of the campaign, or change the agreed rate, they can get away without consequences as they got the money and the hunters can only choose to comply or lose their payment. This case can be a good example that such action will never get them to their desired place

I think Ubiatar is a vivid example of greed and, first of all, stupidity (although they think the opposite).

They do not have a FINMA license. When they talked about it they lied. Today I received again a letter from FINMA (This is the answer to my second letter). Quote

Thank you for your e-mail and this valuable information. UbiatarPlay SA has no license by FINMA. FINMA always follows up on information it receives from private persons. If, during the investigations, it emerges that supervisory law has been breached, FINMA will take the necessary measures.

I hope there will be an investigation into these scammers.

Such "heroes" will find a reward. And you did the right thing to help speed up the process.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:41:24 AM
Merited by alexrossi (2), babo (1), asdlolciterquit (1), emreunsal10 (1)

As some of you may already know, I’ve been the first one to raise some doubts regarding UbiatarPlay’s behavior, especially in the Italian forum, we’re talking about mid/end May, related to the bounty and the airdrop since a few days after I asked explanations to Francesco Raco, one of the foundrs, he blocked me on Telegram without any reason, he also attacked me on a public Italian chat saying that I insulted him and that I was a liar but, unfortunately for him, I had already sent the private conversation to the admins, so he decided to disappear, weird, eh?

During the last months things got worse and worse, UbiatarPlay people just kept lying and lying regarding everything, showing no respect for the investors or the bounty hunters , bounty hunters that have worked for 3 months, I repeat, 3 MONTHS, to get a few dollars, because they distributed a 5-10% of what they promised.

Here’s a quick recap of what happened:
- As I said they paid only 5-10% of what they promised;
- They said the old spreadsheet was wrong so it took them months to make a new one, or at lest this is what they say, and they can’t publish it because the European Union doesn’t allow them to publish the ETH wallets’ public addresses;
- In order to pay less tokens, they started saying that there were more than 20k bounty hunters in the new spreadsheet while in the old one there were less than 2k, also remember that in their Telegram chat there are only 11k people, how is it possible to have more bounty hunters than users, especially considering that to get the bounty you must join the Telegram chat?
- The number of users in the Telegram chat is fake, they bought hundreds, or thousands, of profiles, you just have to check the users list and it’s easy to spot them;
- Heavy censorship in the Telegram chat, deleted posts and users banned without any warning after they asked stuff they didn’t like;
- They manage all the bounty and airdrop problems by e-mail, in this way they think they can hide the truth from the users without posting in public;
- Fake reviews in the online stores to increase the rating of their app, one of the reviewers even has an Ubiatar logo as profile picture…
- Telegram chat with no real interest from the users, so they thought to change their own profiles and make them look like new users, very enthusiastic about the app, so they ask questions and also answer them, they’re such a losers…

Especially regarding the last point I decided to waste some time to show you how they think to be smart, considering the whole community as poor idiots, I attach you some screenshots:

Here we have 3 posts and we can read 4 different name: Chantal writes, Nina says hello calling her Giulia and Chantal replies calling her Martha!

Jennifer says hello and Chantal calls her Tony, because, in the meantime she changed sex

John Frings says hello and they reply with "Hello Anna", again, another one who changed sex…

And then John Frings/Anna becomes AnnaKate... And below you can notice a quoted post from Mirko, and they call him Peter

And now Martha, I love Martha, she’s great! Here she’s answering to Giulia, her colleague, calling her Dory:

Here she plays dumb asking how to be an avatar, and of course Chantal answers calling her Matthew, so once again, new sex…

And I think it’s a bit weird that Martha doesn’t know how to be an avatar, here she answers as Admin…

Now Martha became Danish, after changing sex she decided to change nationality as well:

And it’s weird, here she says she’s Italian,who knows, maybe the hormones confused her…

Who was Danish? From Vejle? Oh yeah, Martha! But wait, now she’s Mirko, she’s a male again?!

Another change of profile, Nina gets called as Moka

In Switzerland must be easy to find a job, one day you don’t even know what you’re talking about…

…and he next day you’re a mode, unbelievable! Congratulations Tony!

Yet another new name, Vladislav becomes Nadine, you know…

And if you still have some doubts, here’s some screenshot from a private conversation with a mod that changed name several times…

This is what they’re doing to make people (and investors) believing that there actually are people interested in this project, when in the reality nobody cares anymore about them, just to give you another number the Telegram chat loses 200 users per week.

As soon as they get quoted (if they get quoted) this token from 2 dollars will dump directly to a few cents.

So remember, these people are SCAMMERS!
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 03:15:54 PM by Verde_Mantis

As I already said, Ubiatar's people are disgusting, they fucked us all and they keep fucking all the others. They're a shame!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Do they have an ann thread for the Ubiatar (without "play" the one they said for business. I wonder how the situation out there as (if they claim is true, and the current "status" as cheater) it will be more dangerous for business entity to trust the inconsistent company, isn't it? Or does ubiatar and ubiatarplay are run by different team?
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Do they have an ann thread for the Ubiatar (without "play" the one they said for business. I wonder how the situation out there as (if they claim is true, and the current "status" as cheater) it will be more dangerous for business entity to trust the inconsistent company, isn't it? Or does ubiatar and ubiatarplay are run by different team?
As far as I know, behind both apps there is exactly the same team, so they scam both private investors and business companies.

There is no "Ubiatar" thread, only UbiatarPlay, because that's how it was born, than they created the second app.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

As far as I know, behind both apps there is exactly the same team, so they scam both private investors and business companies.

There is no "Ubiatar" thread, only UbiatarPlay, because that's how it was born, than they created the second app.

On that case, is it possible that if we raise enough voice, we can ask google to review their app and decide if the app themselves are probably not good enough to be listed on their store? Because it seems, with the lack of official thread, there's no way to inform future user about their history, and the only way possible to ensure no further scam action (to be fair, we doesn't know how serious they are with the future app, but I think their poor decision of paying their "employee" said a lot) is by removing the app itself
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

When we will get our airdrop tokens?
it has been months
how hard it can be to complete the airdrop?

But do you really still think about being paid for the work you did to support the project? Didn't you read the minimum part of the payments sent instead of the promised totals?
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

After the ICO ended, UBIATAR.Team member ended his work at the bitcointalk forum. They were intent on cheating bounty hunters and investors from the start and the plan was successful. Grin
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

This is the answer that people get when they ask by email why they didn't receive the signature bounty: About the signature i can't find your work with your data.

So they pretend not to know that the signatures changes in all the previous posts, and of course nobody has been wearing the Ubiatar signature until today since it ended months ago, so they simply say that they don't see their signature hence no signature payment. Do you understand now why they keep delaying this? Of course nobody is gonna keep a signature other months after it's ended.

And let's keep going with the scam!

Ah, by the way I keep checking their chat, they are completely alone, there are no new users, all the users you see showing interest in the project it's them, they keep changing profiles but it's always them, no real user gives a shit about this project, they're alone.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

This is the answer that people get when they ask by email why they didn't receive the signature bounty: About the signature i can't find your work with your data.

So they pretend not to know that the signatures changes in all the previous posts, and of course nobody has been wearing the Ubiatar signature until today since it ended months ago, so they simply say that they don't see their signature hence no signature payment. Do you understand now why they keep delaying this? Of course nobody is gonna keep a signature other months after it's ended.

Ah, by the way I keep checking their chat, they are completely alone, there are no new users, all the users you see showing interest in the project it's them, they keep changing profiles but it's always them, no real user gives a shit about this project, they're alone.

Uhh... wait, allow me to clarify this, wasn't there a bounty manager that record the stakes, finalize it, and announce that they're free to remove the signature after a certain date passed? I am aware that the spreadsheet is "limited to access", but there WAS a statement from the BM about removing sig, right?
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

Uhh... wait, allow me to clarify this, wasn't there a bounty manager that record the stakes, finalize it, and announce that they're free to remove the signature after a certain date passed? I am aware that the spreadsheet is "limited to access", but there WAS a statement from the BM about removing sig, right?
Of course there was that statement, but they pretend it never happened, especially because they never actually checked, they don’t login since June 17...
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Of course there was that statement, but they pretend it never happened, especially because they never actually checked, they don’t login since June 17...

Then, wouldn't showing a screenshot of the BM's announcement shows enough evidence? Uhh... Of course that'll be valid only if the team really has the intention to clear everything up, as they should have all the necessary information they needed on the spreadsheet.

Just curious, is there anybody know how much is the highest token someone (should) get in usd? In case they didn't deny the full payment
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

Then, wouldn't showing a screenshot of the BM's announcement shows enough evidence? Uhh... Of course that'll be valid only if the team really has the intention to clear everything up, as they should have all the necessary information they needed on the spreadsheet.
Miiike, the point is that they never even thought about paying those bounties, it was a scam since the beginning! The old BM filled the spreadsheets and everything looked fine, then they say everything is wrong and they're gonna check again, but in reality they don't even login ever again in the forum, don't answer any question, they just disappeared. These are only excuses, there are tons of proofs of their scam, they just don't care, it's useless try to reason with them, they will always lie and make up stupid excuses.

Just curious, is there anybody know how much is the highest token someone (should) get in usd? In case they didn't deny the full payment
Here you can find the links to the old spreadsheets, those that are 100% ok but the scammers say they're not: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099938.msg32017903#msg32017903
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

On that case, is it possible that if we raise enough voice, we can ask google to review their app and decide if the app themselves are probably not good enough to be listed on their store? Because it seems, with the lack of official thread, there's no way to inform future user about their history, and the only way possible to ensure no further scam action (to be fair, we doesn't know how serious they are with the future app, but I think their poor decision of paying their "employee" said a lot) is by removing the app itself

Perhaps it should be a collective appeal. Or a very large number of single requests from many users. In my opinion, this can help restore justice.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

I really hope it will go down soon. What a shame to cryptocurrency world. disgusting scammers.

please keep this this thread updated guys, so everybody can see how criminal those people are.
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

please keep this this thread updated guys, so everybody can see how criminal those people are.
Don't worry, I will  Wink

Some other screenshots from their chat, they're completely alone, they keep writing among themselves with their fake profiles, nobody cares anymore  Grin

This guy is called "Il Tifoso" and they say hello Alfredo:

And looks like tifoso doesn't know anything about the app...

And then, surprise, he's one one the admins:

Other change of names...

And this one is Stephan, who uses the same profile picture as Tony, from my previous report

That chat is ridiculous, they're so sad...
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

Don't worry, I will  Wink

Some other screenshots from their chat, they're completely alone, they keep writing among themselves with their fake profiles, nobody cares anymore  Grin

This guy is called "Il Tifoso" and they say hello Alfredo:

And looks like tifoso doesn't know anything about the app...

And then, surprise, he's one one the admins:

Other change of names...

And this one is Stephan, who uses the same profile picture as Tony, from my previous report

I must say these screenshots are enough evidence to believe the scenarios.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Don't worry, I will  Wink

Some other screenshots from their chat, they're completely alone, they keep writing among themselves with their fake profiles, nobody cares anymore  Grin

--several snips--

Maybe they just filled with several people with chronic dementia or... identity crisis. We have to be positive here. Take Dino and Gianni for example, I accidentally found them so lost when I use a search command of "price" to look for an info about their ico price, they're so pitifully lost that they have to ask the same question, on a copy paste basis, everyday. Doesn't it sad?

I don't want to waste my time taking a screenshot of their chat, I'm not that... compassionate. Do you mind to do the honor to show the BCT community?
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Maybe they just filled with several people with chronic dementia or... identity crisis.
Funny thing is they don't even waste time changing the username and deleting the old profile pictures, you go on their profiles and you can see all the previous profile pictures of the users that asked several questions and then they disappeared...

I don't want to waste my time taking a screenshot of their chat, I'm not that... compassionate. Do you mind to do the honor to show the BCT community?
From time to time I can keep taking screenshots but as I already said it would be more of the same, the questions and the answers are always the same because they use always the same copy-paste text for everything, it's becoming pointless, especially for them, maybe they should start asking themselves why there are no real users and why they keep doing this stupid game.
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Maybe they just filled with several people with chronic dementia or... identity crisis.
Funny thing is they don't even waste time changing the username and deleting the old profile pictures, you go on their profiles and you can see all the previous profile pictures of the users that asked several questions and then they disappeared...

From time to time I can keep taking screenshots but as I already said it would be more of the same, the questions and the answers are always the same because they use always the same copy-paste text for everything, it's becoming pointless, especially for them, maybe they should start asking themselves why there are no real users and why they keep doing this stupid game.

They do not think and do not worry about their project. Generally incomprehensible their behavior. The ego can only be understood in the direction of the planned destructive actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: