Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Hey guys. I tried to check the site but i cant seemed to locate the progress bar gor the ico. Would you mind shaying the current status of collection please

they recently changed the URL, you may now see it at http://ubiatarplay.io/

Do you know where we can ask why the bounty allocation reduced? I can't find their telegram for bounty participants.

We want to make another bounty after the ICO end.
Hi when the ico will end sir? And if there will be another bounty in your ubiatar ico does it is only for an extension of promotion and not another round of ICO, am i right?

ICO is ending on June 8th. I think the bounty program has been already very long, and it's good that there will be another one after the ico end. However would be great that bounty tokens will be distributed before the next run.

Wait I just don't get it why they'll launch a new bounty program when the ico will be end in weeks, I asked their channel but they're avoiding my question. I just love this project, hope it won't disappoint every people who put their trust on this.
Not to worry, dev team are very trusted worker.  New bounty it will attract new users.

New bounty means another bounty pool right? I just hope that the  urrent bounty pool now will not be reduced like what other bounty does. They are only good at the beginning but then changes everything after ico.

Creating new settings and changing everything about bounty programs that make this something that can not be trusted by everyone. do they have many problems to minimize it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

New bounty means another bounty pool right? I just hope that the  urrent bounty pool now will not be reduced like what other bounty does. They are only good at the beginning but then changes everything after ico.
They wrote "We will reduce the bounty for any campaign and we will run a new campaign after the ICO end" so it doesn't really leave too much space to interpretation, they wanna run a new bounty but they are not willing to spend other money, so they reduce the reward of the bounty hunters.

Someone wrote an article about scam bounties, and Ubiatar is in the list (twice), it's not a great publicity for the project at this point, they've been too greedy.
Memphix

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Dear manager, please confirm to us, today bounty ended or not ? because many people asking about this and no official post from manager about this
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Dear manager, please confirm to us, today bounty ended or not ? because many people asking about this and no official post from manager about this
Today it will be the last day for all bounty, please keep with the signature until the official announcement.Thank you
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

It is visible how the Ubiatar Play team tries and makes all efforts, for implementation of the project! Scope of the project can be very wide, a subject very interesting!
The project just started. We are positive for the future.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

They wrote "We will reduce the bounty for any campaign and we will run a new campaign after the ICO end" so it doesn't really leave too much space to interpretation, they wanna run a new bounty but they are not willing to spend other money, so they reduce the reward of the bounty hunters.

Someone wrote an article about scam bounties, and Ubiatar is in the list (twice), it's not a great publicity for the project at this point, they've been too greedy.

This is what disappoints the participants especially if the team sets high reward before the start of the bounty then after the bounty and ico they will jist reduce it. Tsk

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Where is hosted the article? I would like to read its contents since I see confusion and I would like to have clear ideas.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

It is visible how the Ubiatar Play team tries and makes all efforts, for implementation of the project! Scope of the project can be very wide, a subject very interesting!
Hi sir.
Calculations are done I think. Can we remove the signatures?

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Hi sir.
Please be patient very soon you can remove your signature!
manusiakarton

Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

I see the spreadsheet of the ubiatar project is final because it has got the calculation, and for the results of the ICO how much has been obtained because the site is not visible whether it has reached hardcap?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 10:34:22 AM by UBIATAR.Team

YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURE THANKS TO EVERYONE
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Hi sir.
Well we are near the end of the public presentation, we now expect the launch on the exchange.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

Hi sir.
Well we are near the end of the public presentation, we now expect the launch on the exchange.

Soon after the ICO
Blackwhite69

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Hi sir.

You should be more patient waiting for the latest updates about the progress of this project and the registration of their tokens in the market because I see an active campaign manager to provide the latest information.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURE THANKS TO EVERYONE
Thanks Ubiatar.team im removing my signature
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Read more about our ICO with this interview given by our project manager Giorgio Rossi:  https://prediction.vc/story/an-overview-of-the-ubiatar-ico
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

On telegram

These are the admins authorized to discuss fundings:
•  VP1: @UbiatarPLAY1
•  VP2: @UbiatarPLAY2
•  VP3: @UbiatarPLAY3
•  VP4: @UbiatarPLAY4
•  VP5: @UbiatarPLAY5

Do not send anything to any ethereum address, check pinned message to verify authenticity and instructions. Do not trust anybody telling you anything else. Be careful and always double check you are talking with an admin.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

We are happy to announce our partnership with the #Swiss company @Monitra and the release of 2 brand new products for the #B2B market

Read our press release for more information
http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/comunicato_stampa_monitra.pdf
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

⚠️ How the VIP #Avatars service works, explained directly by our CEO and our CTO ⚠️
Hear from them how the UbiatarPlay #ICO is the first KYC-easy of 2018.
The end of #bureaucracy, legal problems and complex #registrations!🌎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojcohrxV6Q&feature=youtu.be
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

We are happy to announce our partnership with the #Swiss company @Monitra and the release of 2 brand new products for the #B2B market

Read our press release for more information
http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/comunicato_stampa_monitra.pdf

I just know that ubiatar care also with the welfare of the elderly and this partnership with Monitra will be a big help in monitoring the health of elderly. Careful monitoring each health can at least prolonge the life of someone. Congratulations with this partnership and I'll glue my eye here for further developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: