Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
When you choose a new cryptocurrency that the future. Cause we have been working with the future, and technology. I believe in science, and other information. Cause bitcoin are respectable with the world. I even its stabilized and it is the market. Cause bitcoin are respectable
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

yes sometimes it is the best option that it seems but only it seems cuz it can be dropped as you can t imagine and you just enter to minus and nothing you gain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

Buy low and sell is the only strategy that everyone uses to make timely profits and if you see price dropping sharply then without wasting any time you should buy as many coins as possible and instead of buying bitcoin you should buy cheap altcoins that has potential to rise in future as it can pump very sharply and it can give you better profits in compare to bitcoins.

Definitely yes, I am doing too. But of course, research more on the coins or token to buy because it might be its last hurray and never comeback to its highest. Check the devs social media updates, check the community if active and decide.
you're right not forever the price is down is the right time to buy right, so than doing checking and research first is the thing to do
to determine the potential is the price of that coin you will buy still  have possibility to rise again or not?

that’s why I always try to buy some fine amount of bitcoin whenever there is sharp drop in price of bitcoin, price now a day is getting better and I have bought good amount of bitcoin, after completing purchasing it is good to keep our bitcoin and to deal wisely with price drop, so I am now waiting for the best time to sell them away for profit, buying bitcoin is the safe thing we can do with our money, so buy now.
bad3p

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

HaasOnline - The best trading bot for cryptocurrency!
Very profitable!

Features:
- 20 different signals
- Safety insurance
- Trade without losses
- Trade any altcoin
- Auto-buy on pump and auto-sell on dump
- ... and more!

Options:
- Trade Bot
- Arbitrage Bot
- Order Bot

Exchanges supported:
- Bitfinex
- Bitstamp
- BitTrex
- BTC-E
- CEX.IO
- Huobi
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- ... and much more!

Also we decided to give away 3 months of the "Advanced" plan for free for everyone who installs new version from June 29 to July 10.
Grab your gift right now!

haasoniine.com
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Yes, and I just did it last week on 3 coins which is WAX, BWK and MEDIBLOCK. Honestly, I don't know much about those projects but because they've reached all time lows, I bought it expecting my profits when it recovers.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Although I work in this online market too many ago and still now I work here. I see too many people start cryptocurrency trading but most of the people don’t know how to start trading in this region people always lose his money. I always buy altcoin because when the market shows a red signal at that time altcoin is very cheap so I don’t miss this good opportunity.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Truly as the market drops there is an once in a lifetime opportunity to pump effectively because of the huge network that backings to it and needed to purchase more at low cost yet before purchasing in the profound ensure you find out about the coin so you didn't stress in the event that they can have a capacity to rise again effortlessly after the landfill since you realize that this coin is having a major potential to develop its incentive later on that may assist you with gaining a major benefit.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Good day, mates.

No I do not there is a chance it will go down after some time. Ensuring a stable dip is an advantage if you have money to spare in that second round. Be that as it may don't buy too harshly take everything into deep consideration. If bitcoin falls down with a spike it will not eventually rise after some time.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

It is hard to time bottoms, but no harm in getting low as possible
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Yes i buy the coins when price is falling sharply because it provide me the opportunity of instant profit some times. When ever i buy I got good profit. If you are seeing that the price of a coin is dropping sharply then i suggest you to buy that coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Yes ofcourse!,but you know what sometimes we think thats Red is a dump,some whales are waiting to dumpppp more,that's why my stragedy is buy hold and wait until the end hehe,and always make sure that coin you bought is for long-term like #xrp #iota #str,always put in mind the coin you bought is in the top 10 only..
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Yes ofcourse!,but you know what sometimes we think thats Red is a dump,some whales are waiting to dumpppp more,that's why my stragedy is buy hold and wait until the end hehe,and always make sure that coin you bought is for long-term like #xrp #iota #str,always put in mind the coin you bought is in the top 10 only..

I just set my buy order and leave it and check again the next day or adjust it. If my order is reach its fine if not then  I adjust it again. So far my target price is not yet, since I set it much lower than expected. Smiley
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

It will be a good time to buy when the price of a cryptocurrency drops sharply because it will have  a comeback. But we need to make sure of what coin is we wanted buy in. Some reasons why coin being drops sharply is because the coin is a scam coin so we need to make sure to read or to be being updated in the news about that coin before buying.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

First you need to look into the reason for the drop. Sometimes it is because a scam has been identified, for example bitconnect dumped like crazy when the funds from the Ponzi scheme ran out. Surprisingly it is still trading, but definitely not worth buying

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

buying the coins when the prices drop is first step to be a crypto trader we can sell  the coins when the prices get pump this is the safest strategy for growth phenomena
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Good day, mates.

No I don’t rush to invest money when the price of bitcoin drops sharply. I give it sometime to watch what will happen, whether it will continue to drop or go back up, I don’t want to make a mistake. There was a time the price dropped sharply and I rushed in only for it to continue to drop further after I have invested.

I lost about 10% of my investment before withdrawing to cut the loss and immediately it started going back up, I invest again and made some profit.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Me.

I'm lucky person.

i buy at price lower.

Happy to profit  Cheesy
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Good day, mates.

Yes, I buy automatically because I see it as an opportunity to buy and purchase morw for us to have a good hodling or investment that would provide us a good gain in the future. Some opportunities should be embraced like it would only come once don't take the risk of waiting for nothing.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

I conform to you sir downtrend is a brand new opportunity yo purchase extra bitcoin or etheir altcoin in a low price I also wait that time to stock extra proper altcoin because a bit bit pump up can give you appropriate earnings, I always search for latest new if theres an replace regarding what appear to the marketplace this could give you an concept if the market going to bearish or bullish.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Hmm. easy to tell hard to do. Can you explain more what a sharp drop is?
Because by experience not all dump will afterward pumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: