Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

Buy low and sell is the only strategy that everyone uses to make timely profits and if you see price dropping sharply then without wasting any time you should buy as many coins as possible and instead of buying bitcoin you should buy cheap altcoins that has potential to rise in future as it can pump very sharply and it can give you better profits in compare to bitcoins.

Definitely yes, I am doing too. But of course, research more on the coins or token to buy because it might be its last hurray and never comeback to its highest. Check the devs social media updates, check the community if active and decide.
you're right not forever the price is down is the right time to buy right, so than doing checking and research first is the thing to do
to determine the potential is the price of that coin you will buy still  have possibility to rise again or not?
Yeah of course I buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. This is called profit and all the investors want the same. The investment purpose is to gain as much money as you can and to make money it is necessary to buy on low and sell on high price. Those who sold their coins for $20000 in December last year have made thousands of dollars.
longrhm96

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

when price drops steep there may be continually a pumping in fee further. every person might not experience confident about similarly charge growth, only a few has the mentality and agree with that the boom will appear and make investments exact. I personally do not have an awful lot to buy. however buying at steep drops is constantly correct.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
In trading it is like win-win situation, lose-lose situation or win-lose to lose win situation. It is gambling you must really to gamble but after you experience everything that you learn now you will have your strategy that you can use since you are now well learned from your mistakes. You are right, having strategy in trading can make you win, 100% sure.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Buy low and sell is the only strategy that everyone uses to make timely profits and if you see price dropping sharply then without wasting any time you should buy as many coins as possible and instead of buying bitcoin you should buy cheap altcoins that has potential to rise in future as it can pump very sharply and it can give you better profits in compare to bitcoins.

Definitely yes, I am doing too. But of course, research more on the coins or token to buy because it might be its last hurray and never comeback to its highest. Check the devs social media updates, check the community if active and decide.
you're right not forever the price is down is the right time to buy right, so than doing checking and research first is the thing to do
to determine the potential is the price of that coin you will buy still  have possibility to rise again or not?
Yeah of course I buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. This is called profit and all the investors want the same. The investment purpose is to gain as much money as you can and to make money it is necessary to buy on low and sell on high price. Those who sold their coins for $20000 in December last year have made thousands of dollars.
Good for thise who sold their coins and token on that is more than a double profit. In fact no one would ever expect this to happen and drop as low as 5k range. buying when the peice drops is big enough to make profits when it bounces except for some instance that it continues to drop which is a loss.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Yes I use to buy when the price drops sharply but I do buy a good and great coin or token. However, before I buy any token or coin I use to read the white paper and also get more information about the token. Wiseness is the order of he day when you want to buy token. Also,f you buy a good token to can make profit only if you hold to let that time comes.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

Good for thise who sold their coins and token on that is more than a double profit. In fact no one would ever expect this to happen and drop as low as 5k range. buying when the peice drops is big enough to make profits when it bounces except for some instance that it continues to drop which is a loss.
We should buy some at the falling price because we don’t know what will happen. Soon price of bitcoin of bitcoin will be good enough now is the best time to purchase, those who sold at the end of 2017 and bought new with low at Feb. 2018 are those who has a trading mind,. Mean they know when to buy and when to sell, according to me now is the best time to  buy at the lowest price, i know of the price is dropping sharply is best chance to buy.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

Hmm. easy to tell hard to do. Can you explain more what a sharp drop is?
Because by experience not all dump will afterward pumps.
a sharp fall occurs if prices decline by more than 30 percent in a short time. this will cause the market to panic and could make a lot of people increasingly panicked selling their assets. it depends if the pump is a natural pump.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

I never do that because this more risk, i dont know till which level the price will stop going down. Its better wait patient and when the price make candlestick pattern of bullish engulfing , this pattern is signal to buy. Volatility of crypto so high so the price can be drop more even already drop more than 50%. Buy when the price already in the bottom and long consolidation is better and less risk, because the price will easy to going up.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Now the price falls almost on all coins and I think that now this strategy will not show the desired results. It is better to buy tokens of projects that have a great chance of making several claims and waiting.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for bitcoin to fall deeper so that you can buy bitcoin and altcoin for the best price. The market is bearish in the long term, so I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and the price of altcoin will continue to fall. So you can wait to be able to buy good coin at the best price.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Yes I use to buy when the price drops sharply but I do buy a good and great coin or token. However, before I buy any token or coin I use to read the white paper and also get more information about the token. Wiseness is the order of he day when you want to buy token. Also,f you buy a good token to can make profit only if you hold to let that time comes.
Choosing coins to invest is an important factor in the success of investing in this market. Once you have selected a potential coin, it is easy to determine where you buy. Now is the time when investors can buy some good coins that are very cheap on the cryptocurrency market, allocating funds to the DCA when coins continue to fall to reduce risk.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Good day, mates.

Obviously yes, investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency when the price drops is the best thing you can do in order to earn more profit and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are getting wealthy by just investing on the market.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

What if it dropped and never rise after that? Even if it rise, but we are still at loss?
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

a sharp fall occurs if prices decline by more than 30 percent in a short time. this will cause the market to panic and could make a lot of people increasingly panicked selling their assets. it depends if the pump is a natural pump.
Well if people sell at panic it can be their own internal weakness because we all know bitcoin never fall forever, it dumps only for some time and it is up to us that how we use to deal with the situation and make profit for us, better if we buy at sharp dip and hold with patience, those who sold at dip are now a day regret because price has started to rise and it will keep on going high day by day, as a bitcoin user I have trust on it and I will keep on buying to hold for long term, as bitcoin is the most promising currency.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Well if people sell at panic it can be their own internal weakness because we all know bitcoin never fall forever, it dumps only for some time and it is up to us that how we use to deal with the situation and make profit for us, better if we buy at sharp dip and hold with patience, those who sold at dip are now a day regret because price has started to rise and it will keep on going high day by day, as a bitcoin user I have trust on it and I will keep on buying to hold for long term, as bitcoin is the most promising currency.
Some people are really take panic about its drop price but its our responsibility to understand them the price will more high and profitable in coming future and that's why it is the best time to buy more bitcoin and hold it for its high price then you will see its price will happy your life because it will very profitable in coming future.

Rizal_01

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Of course yes ,i always buy some coin in low price but ussualy after buy price low and down again i buy back if lose more than 40%
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

Good day, mates.

That's true every drop have a rising also. Dropping the price is our opportunity to buy more so we can have a good profit when it's go high the price. Like other said keep on buying as long you can afford it don't miss the opportunity because in the end it will give you a good earnings.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

I usually buy when the prices at the market drop sharply. But I only buy those coins in which I believe and which has a strong resistance. Such coins even get dumped hard, they recover fast and gain a lot of profit. For example, BNB has a very good resistance. During the last big correction at the end of June when even Ethereum dropped till 400$, BNB from 14-15$ dropped to 13$ and recovered fast. One more example, STEEM dropped to 1.10$ and the market started recovery it rolled back to 1.50-1.62$ very fast. And there are other coins like that. Abovementioned are only those which I am trading.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

Good day, mates.

Depends upon the situation, Money in my hands are also like bubbles, But once the value of crypto's smoothly drops, For me it's a great opportunity, because of not all the time it remains there, expects on another day it will recover's.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Good day, mates.

Thanks for the advice.  You are correct, thanks for that.  In trading,  sometimes we really feel some disappointments specially when it goes far away than what we expected to happen. I guess we need to think more before we invest. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: