Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I did't buy before the price was silent, one time I bought when the price dropped sharply and something worse happened and made me lose,
I will not make that mistake for the second time.
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

When I invest I always divide my money into 3 and invest in 3 landmark
- the first market decline of 3%.
- the second benchmark fell 6%
- the third mark falls 9%.
I find this to be quite effective.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Yes, I automatically buy when the price drops sharply because I believe that it is another chance and opportunity for me to embrace for I can gain a better gain through it. As I have my earnings and hodlings, I would be able to have a maximized gain in the future.
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

I think your strategy is very good. It is certainly an opportunity to invest when the price drops. Although, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Even if, it works 7 times out of 10, then it would be a success.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Of course. That is the best opportunity of buying some coins. Why don't you buy at a certain price right? It is important for us to find ourselves some opening buy for us to win trades. And by that, we will get more bitcoins out of that trade. Try buying some alts that are good in terms of investment. Invest on those coins that are promising such as NEO and ETH. Invest also in BTC.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

Yes I am dude, especially if the potential token coins is suddenly get dump if I have a few budget for it, of course I will buy for it then hold in a

long term. Because that's the best thing to do if you know that the is really a good to invest in.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

In normal forex market it's called a gap. It is usually caused by news and whenever it happens, chances exist that it will be filled. I have not tested it in crypto... maybe I will someday
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

Yeah lots of trader buy when price have a dip price, especially if the trader thinks that the coin has a potential they quickly grab the opportunity. Always sti ck on your strategies and dont depend on other bad opinions.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

Ideally, many will buy cryptos when the price drops. They will grab the opportunity of affordable price so that they can earn big profit once the price goes up.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

yes of course I will buy bitcoin and some other coin when the price plunge down because if not buy then I will be very difficult to grow my assets. take advantage of the existing cryptocurrency situation to buy coins and grow the assets you have.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

As investors we do buy coins when the price drops sharply. And when it drops more, then we still buy some more. That is a basic strategy to follow. Buy more when the price is low then sell as the price goes up. You''ll surely get profit from it. Although it takes a long time to earn it because most coins are good for a long-term investment. What you did is also a good strategy to gain more profits.
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

There's one time before that i would totally buy that coin because its price falls time to time, but i think first that what if it gotten first and never goes up? After few days of my observation to that coin, it totally goes down just like i thought. Before you invest know the risk first
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

i always fail at predict what lowest price when the coin price drops
so i just buy when the market starting to move up or i just buying when there are good news about coin/token its self
This is the strategy of all people. Today the price is very low and you should buy some bitcoin today. If you want to wait for some more time till the price hit atleast $5000, it is risky. If the price doesn’t fall more and pump again from this level then you will feel sorrow for not buying at this point. Don’t be greedy and go ahead to buy bitcoin today.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Buying when the price drops is actually a good strategy. When price drops buying immediately can earn you profits if you know what you are doing. Many have adopted this strategy and it is working for them. But for a new newbie, there are certain factors you have to consider before attempting it. One need to understand how to read the trading charts if not just the basics and you will be good.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

so i just buy when the market starting to move up or i just buying when there are good news about coin/token its self
This is the strategy of all people. Today the price is very low and you should buy some bitcoin today. If you want to wait for some more time till the price hit atleast $5000, it is risky. If the price doesn’t fall more and pump again from this level then you will feel sorrow for not buying at this point. Don’t be greedy and go ahead to buy bitcoin today.

Yes take a risk and buy bitcoin today because surely it will be given you a huge profit in the future. When there is rapid drop it is good to buy it because there is also recovery anytime on which surely help us to earn a profit but always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.

badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

actually it is the best strategy buy low and sell high but if you buy trash coin it doesn't matter how cheap you get it.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Yes take a risk and buy bitcoin today because surely it will be given you a huge profit in the future. When there is rapid drop it is good to buy it because there is also recovery anytime on which surely help us to earn a profit but always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.
true cause not all that are dropping sharply may ever have to recover soon there is some coin that are continues for its drop case , i am not telling this to be the negative side but for telling the reality about crypto be open minded for anything that can ever be happen.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

Actually it's good to buy at a low price... When the price is quite better and sell off when it's reach it's apex or when the price to sell is quite better than the bid price...
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

In my opinion is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.first fall I find out what is the reason of the market fall.always choose a potential coin or study first the coin that wanted to invest so that you didn't regret for the outcome of it in the future.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

I always try to back off and wait when such things happen. Market becomes very unpredictable in moments of price changes, so it's better to wait for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: