Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

it is possible that in the destiny,the cryptocurrency will replace Fiat money. it seems to me that the whole thing is going to this. now cryptocurrency is at the beginning of its improvement,but wait 10-two decades and it will take its niche.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

This is news that always comes up since crypto is born, cryptocurrency can not replace cash or kill cash.
A large percentage of people still use cash for their transactions, only a few groups of people are in the crypto, so expecting to kill cash is highly unlikely.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

It is not good to kill fiat or cash that we hold because there are too many country do banned bitcoin because they not agree by the fast changes of it's price.  But in the future even it is not dead but the bitcoin or crypto can overtake the consumer of cashless money like crypto than fiat that too hustle to use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Crypto will not kill the full cash, but will reduce the use of future money in the world. Do not forget, there are now giants like visas and mastercards have blocked some crypto projects and make it more difficult to buy something through crypto.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

So far, the cryptocurrency is not able to kill cash, but in the future it will have all the chances. However, need a coin that can replace the cash. It is necessary that this coin was much more convenient cash, otherwise people do not make sense to use cryptocurrency instead of cash.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

The change in the world financial system does not occur over a year or two, it takes tens of years. Personally, I believe that in the future, crypto currency will be able to replace the cash due to its simplicity and minimization of costs. But I'm sure that this will happen smoothly and most people will not notice this transition.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

No, he will not. While there will be third world countries, such as Ukraine Ecuador India. Well, at least another 100 years

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

yes you are right all the cryptocurrency that currently has a price in my opinion can be very worthless and will be able to collapse instantly when there is failure of an existing system that makes investors panic and finally sell at very cheap price instantly.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

No, it is not true, Cryptocurrency never can kill the cash money. Cash money is cash money, Bitcoin is a digital money, then how can it be a cash money? That is not true, Bitcoin always remain as a digital money. Every country has different cash money, so, it is not possible for bitcoin to kill cash money  Grin
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

Of course, the probability of this event is quite high and it seems to me that it will happen sooner or later. I would be glad if it was possible to pay with cryptocurrency always
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

In my opinion, if the Cryptocurrency is developed and approved in all goverment and company. It can replace the role of the cash. In 2000, nobody think people can shoping buy click at home and now it become the real.... And crypto can do like this.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Cryptocurrency cant kill the use of cash, crypto is digital currency while cash is physical currency, its not every that has access to the use of blockchain technology but all have access to cash.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

It's possible but there's obviously a long way to go. Needs to be a lot less volatile and a lot easier to use just for starters.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Cryptocurrency will kill fiat currency, it will be true but it will take time because crypto currency need internet and computer for transaction. Whereas fiat currency does not need any modern aid.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Personally I don't think it'll ever kill fiat.

Best to hope for is crypto replacing things like paypal... crypto could be the currency of the internet, if
a good stablecoin comes along.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

No, its will not happen, I think whatever will happen, the use of cash currency is vital role in the economic sustainability of a country, especially if it is still a developing country

regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

I think it's true because digital money is much easier to use than usual and also produce intercontinental transactions much cheaper  Smiley
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Indeed technology will continue to evolve and that cannot adapt will be left out. It is possible for the business world is indeed a crypto will effect. But if the community widely then there will be no crypto replace cash. in access would certainly be complicated for people to implement this. Despite the advanced technology but this will not affect a lot for them, especially in developing countries.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

That can happen if the internet network will be everywhere and stable. Now it is impossible, what will those people who live in the area where the internet is bad? Not crypto, but cash. Not everyone uses a credit card so what do you want from cryptocurrency.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

Yes, this is a trend. But cryptocurrencies take many years to kill cash. Global adoption should take 10 to 20 years. After all, some countries are very backward.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: