Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

May be its going to be crypto currency or world "E" currency (like web money or something also) Cash is going to be killed by numbers on the computers and databases. In the next 5 years Its going to happen I think
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Cash and crypto will coexist. You won't expecting any backwater place accepting crypto as payment method while crypto have zero value there. Cash still relevant fro some time.  At least for the next 50 years plus minus.  
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Crypto-currencies in the near future can seriously damage the financial system, as this is our new future, I'm sure that's exactly what will happen, it's not just that rich people start investing in crypto-currencies.
Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

that's unlikely ... we are not prepared for the fact that crypto will replace ordinary money
Nenacondr

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

Cash is really useless, bank cards already killed cash, cryptocurrencies will make the same things.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
It is utter nonsense to talk about such things when crypto-currencies are not used anywhere and actually are not in daily life. In contrast to paper money, which is the main means of settlement. So it will be like an alternative, but it will not be replaced.
Absolutely. Both types of currencies have their advantages and I don't see crypto replacing fiat either, supplementing it, yes, but not replacing.
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Back then I was one of those that believe in this theory and believe that one that it will come to past, but with the current market situation I doubt maybe it will come to past.
I don't think crypto would kill cash anymore.

Right, the cryptos can't sort themselves out, they are too weak and not trustworthy to take over fiat or the world economy. Too soon to tell, and I actually don't believe in it.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

With current trends I feel a little skeptic. But with more and more people learning about it and with even governments seeking it as an alternate I think things will change in future. We have all learnt it hard way from Venezuela's case. So an alternate has to be built to sustain. It's still a long way though.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Only time can tell. The world used fiat much longer than crypto. It's not an easy habit to die out. Crypto is faster, but not everyone in the world believes in crypto like they believe in US dollar, for example. Maybe crypto will replace fiat but in a very-very-very distant future
sinkfish

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Nope.  It won't.  Crypto may overtake Fiat as main trading medium but consider not everyone is connected to Internet.  Not everyone live in the city.  We still need Fiat then. 
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

I think not because we are trading tokens for cash so crypto will not kill cash because there are other things crypto cannot buy
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

Banks will not allow cryptocurrency to kill the cash(I MEAN NOT ONLY PAPER MONEY BUT PLASTIC CARDS)Soon all governments will kill bitcoin if it will be dangerous to the economy.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

As good as it sounds it'll be difficult for cryptocurrency to kill or replace cash because so many don't even know about cryptocurrency yet and the other thing there bunches of illiterates in the developing countries who cannot use digital currency as you know using digital currency requires literacy for you to be able to read and write then use internet
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

I don't think that will happen, because every country has its own currency. and it will be very difficult for Crypto to kill cash. surely every country will protect their currency.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

No, I don't think that will happen, but they can exist, people must have the freedom to choose between fiat or crypto.
And we can see that governments from various countries have thought about crypto legalization, this is worth waiting for and seen if it works.
Orang Tua

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

For now I don't think it's possible, because the internet network is nowhere and the government will not allow it.
I believe that crypto can replace like 20-50% of digital money, but not more than that for now, because the situation is still quite heavy for Crypto.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

Cryptocurrency certainly develops and I'm happy with it. But I think that cash will always exist, cryptocurrency will not replace them completely..
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

We can refer to the history of currency development: from shells to metals to banknotes to credit cards. Now that banknotes and credit cards are used at the same time, although encryption technology is still in its early stages, with the continuous development of technology, I believe that in the near future, the cryptocurrency will be Replace legal currency to a certain extent
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

It seems your talking about some scenarios in sci-fi movies where all transactions made by just swapping or pressing your fingerprints. Actually, we are in the era where we use 50%cash and 50% electronic payments like debit cards, credit cards and cash cards. We also have this virtual currency where you buy load and pay using QR. Cashless society is actually possible.

I do not believe it. Globally, it is absolutely impossible. there are too many counties that do not use the Internet. They do not know how to read and write even. And there are over a billion of such people. The crypto will not make the society cashless.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

In the case of uncontrollably high inflation, continuous printing of money will lead to a complete devaluation of the currency and its death. Perhaps in the near future a stable exchange formula will be found, and then the Crypto-currency will become a real competitor of paper money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: