Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
Cash is already being killed in many countries, and it's not due to cryptocurrency but because of the demand of transparent and safe payments in general.
If you mean that bitcoin could kill fiats as a whole - that won't happen soon as there are still developing and third-world countries that rely on their national currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Why don't you search for a thousands of the same threads?
Nope, crypto currency isn't able to "kill" fiats. Fiats will be always useful.
   Fiat money is the most liquid asset in the economy of any country. Then come the deposits and then the securities. Cryptocurrency is what?)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Why don't you search for a thousands of the same threads?
Nope, crypto currency isn't able to "kill" fiats. Fiats will be always useful.
   Fiat money is the most liquid asset in the economy of any country. Then come the deposits and then the securities. Cryptocurrency is what?)
In any case, in the financial world, everything is tied to a feat. It seems to me that even cryptocurrency users do not need to be cunning, who in real life use money, and cryptocurrency is as an asset and investment through which they earn money.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
Cryptocurrency is simply not able to replace the usual currency. Cryptocurrency is intended to create an alternative payment system for existing payment systems, and no more. In order for the cryptocurrency to replace the national money, it must be the consent of the state and its active actions in this direction. However, no state will give up its national currency, since it serves the budget and the country's economy in general and is a reflection of the economy of each state. National money and the economy of the state are interrelated and can not exist separately. Decentralized cryptocurrency can not have any connection with the economy of any state, so it can only go along with the national money, and not replace them.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I do not think that it will be. Not every country like payment with card. A lot of them prefer cash.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

I am not sure that crypto will replace completely cash money. Even if this happens, it will be not so soon. I guess that this can happen in 20 years, not earlier. People are very dependent by cash.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

I am sure that no cryptocurrency can replace the orthodox currency in every country. Of course except Venezuela
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

First of all, before crypto currency could kill cash it needed to be accepted worldwide. As it's happening until now, bitcoin still struggling  it's existence in some other country due to the outright opposition of the government, while other country may accept bitcoin the government will suppressed it's development that will cause a much slower progress in it's future advancement. So killing cash through crypto currency is hardly likely, at least, not in near future.
Regardless of how governments or investors feel about the impending switch from conventional currency to digital forms of currency, the wave of change is unrelenting.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
straightliteral

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

i don't think FIAT will die anytime soon, we will definitely need an offline payment method for a long time
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

Along with the rapid development of technology, many business worlds have adopted cryptocurrency as a payment system. Bitcoin is a new form of breakthrough in payment technology in modern societies that increasingly demands efficiency in transactions, so bitcoin is quite influential on the payment system.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

With the current volatility of any of the coins or tokens, it makes no sense for many to switch to cryptocurrencies. I mean, for example, personally, I would not want to get paid in the same Ethereum, as its value today is $ 200, tomorrow is $ 150, the day after tomorrow is $ 300.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Digital currencies have already killed cash money. It turns to come for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will kill digital, not cash. Cash is dead and gone.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

Yes. That's what comes to my mind the first day I heard about cryptocurrency and still ringing hard as the crypto news is spreading each and everyday which means for you to have a successful business in the future you will have to have your own coin for easy access or use other peoples project as source of exchange and will be so fast and easy, technology keep growing every day so we have to have new way for exchange.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

crypto currency gives with chance as users to work on extensive as appealing the length on excess as begins on initials to work with the least on counts and manage to lasts of the longer as the shifts on stages with the terms of modulation.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

You understand that this is quite possible. The only thing I can't predict is what kind of project it will be. It's very hard to imagine.
Gioia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Not impossible I think. Cryptocurrency gives the chance to make faster transactions, source of exchange and give possibility to exchange in easy way among businesses abroad. Cash is already dead in other countries, cryptocurrencies will affect more digital money like visa, mastercard paypal and so on rather than cash

Never miss FREE Token ---- SOON ----
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

This is a very interesting topic. I believe the world is gradually becoming a technological hub. So the idea of cryptocurrency taken over cash is imaginable. Just that a whole lot of work needs to be done to attain that
I also think that the change of financial system is inevitable and cryptocurrency is a revolutionary in its essence. The world is going to face a change and everything is going to become digital.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

I don't think that crypto currencies killed Fiat. It is more likely for me that they will exist side by side for a long time If the societies mature to fully accept the digital currency then may be they will decide to replace fiat money.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

If cryptocurrencies continue to develop at the same pace, it seems to me that this is a very real scenario for the development of the industry. Truth why us this?
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

This is a very interesting topic. I believe the world is gradually becoming a technological hub. So the idea of cryptocurrency taken over cash is imaginable. Just that a whole lot of work needs to be done to attain that
I also think that the change of financial system is inevitable and cryptocurrency is a revolutionary in its essence. The world is going to face a change and everything is going to become digital.
Fiat has successfully existed for many years in parallel with Mastercard/Visa plastic cards and the same situation will be with cryptocurrencies, Fiat will exist in parallel with cryptocurrencies. There are different niches for which their own currency is better suited. The wallet is tied to the phone, and the phone needs internet and if it is not possible to withhold payment using cryptocurrency, then you can always use Fiat currency. Nowadays, plastic cards are not accepted everywhere, for example, in rural areas or in third world countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: