Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Most governments and  banks have been trying to discourage cash transactions for last many years and cryptocurrency is yet another new way to ado without cash. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

I think it is nearly impossible that they would completely erase all cash (if we are talking about banknotes here) from existence. Different currencies like USD and EUR are sure to stay, maybe even in digital form only, but most probably as paper money too. That is because people like to see and feel their assets, we all do. Something virtual is not so satisfactory as physical is. So yes both are here to stay
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

The concept of money always evolved along the history, but everytime there was a major change, if always met a big resistance (think about when gold coin was replaced with paper money..)
Cryptocurrency will grow continuesly  and supporting each other with cash or paper money.
Under decentralized system and blockchain technology used , they will be more famous in the future , widely used all over the world by many related business or institutions.Crypto may be more known in non cash or electronic transactions while cash transactions will be used mostly at small scale transactions like traditional markets and small business.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
to switch to crypto completely will take about 15 years i reckon. just consider those old people who don't even understand how to use smartphone.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

We don't believe money can definitely pass away truthfully. A lot of individuals may nevertheless wish to alter cash with regard to products or even providers without having to be monitored upon a few programs. Perhaps inside a couple of years, we are able to consider leaving document profit common, however, I believe it is quite a distance away.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

It would be quite interesting if this happened. Imagine the amount of money received from drugs. Drug lords can have billions that they don't know how to legalize. All that cash.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

I do not think that the crypt will be able to completely replace cash so quickly. In the distant future, this may happen, but certainly not in the coming years.

iAleff

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

The criptocurrency are growin so fast. I believe that it can be coin of the future, this amazing  technology that are getting the world  Tongue

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Well, the concept of cryptocurrency is not to kill the Fiat. It is created to harness payment methods especially online services with fast speed, good security, low costs and user-control of transactions. Both cryptocurrency and Fiat will coexist with each offering its unique feature to enhance humanity's finances.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mdlisives

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

I dont think in next 5-10 years crypto will kill fiat, may be in 50 years but not now, we are just in early stage so dont wait too much from crypto its just a beginning.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

I don't think crypto currency will kill cash, because they both complement each other, cash is needed to invest into crypto currency and when one makes a good profit, one still need to cash out, to spend on his basic needs, so it's not possible that cryptos will kill cash
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

Yes, but not now. We are not yet ready for the full integration of cryptocurrencies into our lives. The market is very unstable as well as prices. Not all cryptocurrencies are secure and anonymous - and this is the main aspect for mass integration of cryptocurrencies into the real sector.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still difficult to use, and even understand, how they work. There are money enthusiast, and that is great, but most of the population are simply not qualified enough to use it. Because of this, the infrastructure around must be developed greatly, before we could talk about massive adoption.

Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Cryptocurrency will never kill cash. To my own view,cash or paper money will always exist and be used the same way that fiat turned into digital form with debit cards, credit cards and internet banking but cash still exists.So crypto and cash will always have there ways..
Barraken

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

We should be right to understand that this cash and crypto is a completely different currency. I think Cryptocurrency is the money of the future, it will be more effective. Crypto can kill money but it may take a long time.

That is right. It is a slow process but it will replace the fiat eventually.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

I am sure that even in 30, 40, 50 years and more people will continue to use cash. it is very convenient - you never depend on the internet, you can use it anywhere and pay for anything. However, the crypto will become very popular.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:03 PM

My opinion is that crypto will never completely replace normal money. There will always be more than one means of payment. Maybe there will be something else that will replace crypto. It is difficult to say what will really prevail in the end or when one or the other will be replaced.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

I do not think that this can happen in the medium term, because there is still a very important technological gap in underdeveloped countries that would prevent a relatively rapid transition towards the use of new technologies to replace fiat money.

In addition, I am convinced that central banks will do everything possible to continue to control the monetary policies of each country, so they will not cease their efforts to prevent an accelerated adoption of cryptocurrencies through restrictive and even prohibitionist policies.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

I do not think that this can happen in the medium term, because there is still a very important technological gap in underdeveloped countries that would prevent a relatively rapid transition towards the use of new technologies to replace fiat money.

In addition, I am convinced that central banks will do everything possible to continue to control the monetary policies of each country, so they will not cease their efforts to prevent an accelerated adoption of cryptocurrencies through restrictive and even prohibitionist policies.
Bitcoin and Altcoins will give a lot of electronic routes of how to build things that will cause Banks and other cooperations worldwide to partner with them mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

With how digital forms of money are being utilized right presently its absolutely impossible that it will have the capacity to slaughter money. The makers of bitcoin made the coin to be utilized as a cash however now it has veered off exceptionally a long way from that unique reason as bitcoin and different altcoins are presently utilized as venture choices rather than as a money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: