Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

Easy solution - Ban the little shit.

Can't wear a banner, which means this claus is broken

"- - For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space"
If you cant wear a banner then thats broken.

Heres a rule she broke

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden. [2]

"
1    Economy / Services / Taxation is Theft - Stop paying crypto taxes today!   on: February 26, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
I am of the ideological belief that taxation is theft, so I am providing this service which allows people to skip capital gains tax altogether.

If you live in a country where citizens are charged tax regardless of location (such as the US) then do not use this service, as it will be a FELONY and is known as TAX FRAUD. This service is only for citizens of countries that allow this to take place.

If you have crypto to liquidate, I will do it for you. This can be done safely (we can use an escrow) and it will be at any price point that you please. Afterwards, I will send your funds back to you (via PayPal, TransferWise, Western Union, etc.) and you can claim it as a gift, income, etc. on your records, if need be.

This works for me because I live in a country where there is no capital gains tax.

Fee: 25% of your tax savings

(aka if you save $10,000 altogether, I will charge $2,500 for this service)

Skype - live:aliaarmelle"

also this rule is broken

"30. Similar marketplace items must be listed together.[2][e]"

selling nudes and shit fucking whore

plus fooled theymos and generally spammed and caused mayham BAN

I didn't fool theymos, aTriz's alt. I agree, though - banning me would void the contract. There's nothing I can do about it. However, I did not trade anything illegal, since I shut down the service the second RHaver informed me about its legality or lack thereof

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

The contract is not void, and there is no chance of it becoming void for a long, long time. It will likely become void if/when I am not Legendary after 3 years, but that remains to be seen. I would advise aTriz not to try and "wriggle out" of the contract, because it puts me in a position where I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done. If he sticks to the terms of the contract, as stipulated, he is my friend, and he will not be my enemy. Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes
That's an extortion attempt...
It makes sense that Lauda was previously defending this girl Roll Eyes
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

Since I'm trapped in this deal, and I have a feeling that certain members will neg me if I back out of this contract, I've told alia to take of the alu signature and she can do whatever with it.

I'll still be making payments though, monthly.

1.1 down the drain...
Why didn't you make her put the big red scammer tag as signature?

You've been offered several ways out of this: alia has broken the maximum number of posts per month, broke the implied "good behaviour", and you could have offered a signature that won't fit her his account.
The contract doesn't even state a payment address, next thing you'll know he'll claim you didn't pay after you paid.

Funding this scammer is bad, ignoring is the right thing. And alia, while you keep saying you expect to be cleared in a year, you're only digging a deeper hole trying to extort aTriz. I expected you to reach -512 in a year, I now expect it within 2 days. Where's Vod?

Edit - I don't think certain members will care about the small details like going over 100 posts. I'll get negged no matter how I leave the contract and my reputation is worth a lot more than 1.1 btc.
Do you have anyone specific in mind? The 100 post limit has clearly been broken. Yes, it's a loophole to get out of the contract, but by common standards on Bitcointalk, alia broke the spirit of the contract by being an alt of a known scammer!

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

Since I'm trapped in this deal, and I have a feeling that certain members will neg me if I back out of this contract, I've told alia to take of the alu signature and she can do whatever with it.

1.1 down the drain...
Why didn't you make her put the big red scammer tag as signature?

You've been offered several ways out of this: alia has broken the maximum number of posts per month, broke the implied "good behaviour", and you could have offered a signature that won't fit her his account.
The contract doesn't even state a payment address, next thing you'll know he'll claim you didn't pay after you paid.

Funding this scammer is bad, ignoring is the right thing. And alia, while you keep saying you expect to be cleared in a year, you're only digging a deeper hole trying to extort aTriz. I expected you to reach -512 in a year, I now expect it within 2 days. Where's Vod?

Edit - I don't think certain members will care about the small details like going over 100 posts. I'll get negged no matter how I leave the contract and my reputation is worth a lot more than 1.1 btc.
Do you have anyone specific in mind? The 100 post limit has clearly been broken. Yes, it's a loophole to get out of the contract, but by common standards on Bitcointalk, alia broke the spirit of the contract by being an alt of a known scammer!

1. Contracts don't have a spirit
2. >100 is okay, <30 is not
3. Good behaviour was not stated nor implied
4. I have not even hit 100 posts in March (the first month of the contract)

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Merited by TMAN (2)

The contract is not void, and there is no chance of it becoming void for a long, long time. It will likely become void if/when I am not Legendary after 3 years, but that remains to be seen. I would advise aTriz not to try and "wriggle out" of the contract, because it puts me in a position where I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done. If he sticks to the terms of the contract, as stipulated, he is my friend, and he will not be my enemy. Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes
After this, therefore because of this. I didn't expect your education system to teach you any better.

Given the nature of the contract, and the vagueness of its definition, it is most definitely a non-binding agreement between two parties. Therefore, aTriz can safely exit it right now. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is either mentally-deranged (Quickscammer et. al.), heavily biased (*cough*), or just doesn't really understand the difference between a binding and non binding one. I've thought about this earlier (without considering the prefunded duration), and was certain that either party could announce an exit, and do so as soon as they fulfill their obligations for the current month.
If you took this to court after aTriz exited, it would be a laughing stock and not an actual case. Therefore, if it is legally correct and morally correct (pretty much everyone seems to say that he should exit), then just do it.

This case is a very nice way of distracting from the farmed accounts that need be tagging. I wonder.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

After this, therefore because of this. I didn't expect your education system to teach you any better.

Given the nature of the contract, and the vagueness of its definition, it is most definitely a non-binding agreement between two parties. Therefore, aTriz can safely exit it right now. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is either mentally-deranged (Quickscammer et. al.), heavily biased (*cough*), or just doesn't really understand the difference between a binding and non binding one. I've thought about this earlier (without considering the prefunded duration), and was certain that either party could announce an exit, and do so as soon as they fulfill their obligations for the current month.
If you took this to court after aTriz exited, it would be a laughing stock and not an actual case. Therefore, if it is legally correct and morally correct (pretty much everyone seems to say that he should exit), then just do it.

This case is a very nice way of distracting from the farmed accounts that need be tagging. I wonder.

Lauda... thought you were smart. It's not legally binding, but none of the terms have been broken

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Lauda... thought you were smart. It's not legally binding, but none of the terms have been broken
Doesn't matter. If one can exit, and they want to exit, then they should not be forced to stay in said deal.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

That's the mindset of a scammer.

"From 30 to 100" can't be interpreted as anything else than a lower an upper limit. Otherwise there would be no reason to mention the "100".

The contract doesn't state it starts in March.

It's interesting to see you moved that thread from Off-topic to Services. Let me report it for being on the wrong board.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

That's the mindset of a scammer.

"From 30 to 100" can't be interpreted as anything else than a lower an upper limit. Otherwise there would be no reason to mention the "100".

The contract doesn't state it starts in March.

It's interesting to see you moved that thread from Off-topic to Services. Let me report it for being on the wrong board.

I didn't move it... only a mod can do that. In addition, 30-100 means "30 to 100". It's like saying "I'll advertise to 30-100 people" and if I advertise to 200, the customer gets pissed lmao that's not how it works

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

The speed limit is 40-70. I was doing 90. Illegal.

A tradesman gives you a quote for $300-400. Ends up costing $600. Illegal.

This surgery carries a 5-10% risk of death. Actual risk is 30%. Illegal.

You are trying to argue that 30-100 means the same as >30. It categorically does not.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

The speed limit is 40-70. I was doing 90. Illegal.

A tradesman gives you a quote for $300-400. Ends up costing $600. Illegal.

This surgery carries a 5-10% risk of death. Actual risk is 30%. Illegal.

You are trying to argue that 30-100 means the same as >30. It categorically does not.

Boom..

so aTriz has about 8 different get outs of the contract.. but the best is that Alia has accepted a multisig option. So I would suggest that aTriz goes down that route, if he is willing to pay up to avoid negs then he should go into a multisig agreement but with 2 of 3 not 2 of 2, This way with someone independent being the 3rd sig should Alia be banned or decide to Fuck him in the agreement then he still retrieves the funds.

I would suggest a site Admin as a 3rd party adjudicator in this

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Looking at the terms of the contract, I don’t see any reason why aTriz should be able to back out of paying alia.
Other than the amount that was paid upfront, I think the same. Although the input from others is welcome.

I have to assume aTriz is referring to something with his post... but I agree, it seems like the contract, as posted, should not hold aTriz accountable to continue payments. Still not sure why one would agree to a 5 month upfront payment in this situation. Seems like quite a risk for a user with no real prior history who has only been on the forum 1 month.

I am curious to know what in the written contact makes you come to this conclusion. The only way I see aTriz getting out of the contract is if alia doesn’t make at least 30 posts per month.

I don't think he's obligated to pay. He entered into the contract thinking someone was who they said they were and that person is clearly a liar who is misrepresenting themselves, so IMO the contract could be void just based on the fact it was created under false pretenses.
Have you seen the communications between alia and aTriz regarding this deal? If not, then I don't think it is fair to say alia was misrepresenting anything to aTriz because you don't know what was represented.

Broadly speaking, alia has represented she is a 19 year old girl, and based on the fact she appears to have a fair amount of generally happy camgirl customers, I would say there is a decent chance alia is in fact a young women/girl. Also, as per this reddit thread, I think there is a decent chance there is a 15 year old boy in alia's family (although this could be alia her(him)self.

Alia did misrepresent the gambling script he was selling, however aTriz facilicatd this fraud, so I don't think it would be fair to argue this to be a false pretense that duped aTriz. aTriz very clearly knew what he was talking about when he gave the vouch, as pointed out multiple times.

I want to point out that I very much think alia is a scammer, largely because of the gambling script. I think it is somewhat plausible that flavors is the brother of alia (despite the issue of bumping using the incorrect account -- one could argue they sometimes use a shared computer), however luckily this is a moot point because I can confirm both accounts are scammers because of separate actions.

I'd also add that standard public policies amongst the community has generally been that red trust == removal from signature campaigns which I believe adds further reasoning.
This is often a term that some signature campaigns impose, however not all signature campaigns impose this rule. I would point out that the issue of "red trust" is not mentioned in the contract, so I would argue that the question of if the terms have been broken should be blind to the trust rating (or color).

I think it would be difficult to argue that aTriz did not know alia was a "gambling exploit" seller considering he was actively assisting this fraud.

I believe aTriz entered the contract before she tried selling her gambling method for $10k USD.
Hmm, this is true, alia entered into the contract the day before trying to sell the script. I would still argue that since aTriz actively facilitated this fraud, that had he known this ahead of time would not have deterred him from entering into the contract.  
His vouch was in regards to her sexual-favor backed gambling services, which while suspect, at least had some loose form of collateral.
I don't think this is right. The thread aTriz posted his vouch in makes no mention of any kind of sexual favors. (a 'control+f search of the thread for both sex and [/i]favor[/i] yields no results).

Massive negative trust(which I will be adding to shortly), signature not worth a dime anymore.
The signature space of a newbie is not worth 'a dime' to start with. According to the overview of signature campaigns thread, there are exactly zero signature campaigns available for newbies and junior members.
When you accrued this negative trust, you broke the contract
You forgot to quote the term of the contract that alia broke. Also, the below quote contradicts this statement
Which brings me to the question, Atriz, what the hell were you thinking here?

That train has sailed.
Trains don't sail. They leave the station.

Like I said before,being a scammer with -256 negative feedback wasn't surely a part of the contract.Paying a scammer on monthly basis for providing a worthless service is not the productive outcome for your money. I don't think you should be tagged because the other party doesn't hold the credibility to stand on the contract anymore.
The service was more or less worthless before alia received negative trust, and the negative trust does not change this.

Using this logic will set a very bad precedent, and will only make it easier for scammers to continue scamming once they receive negative trust and have scam accusations opened against them. If this logic is upheld, then scammers would start to say that they can't accept escrow and they must receive money up front for trades with the explanation that the community will not attempt to enforce contracts with those with negative trust, therefore anyone's existing reputation cannot be relied upon.

I am curious to know how you would feel if this was a loan instead of a deal to wear a signature. Would you feel the same way? If so, what is different?

The 100 post limit has clearly been broken. Yes, it's a loophole to get out of the contract,
I don't buy this. Making excess posts benefit the party trying to terminate the contract because of this alleged "breach", and is in no way harmed because of this. If aTriz were to try to enforce this as a 'limit' then alia could simply delete excessive posts, which would go against public policy as it would give an incentive for a scammer to delete posts, potentially removing evidence of scamming.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

I don't buy this. Making excess posts benefit the party trying to terminate the contract because of this alleged "breach", and is in no way harmed because of this. If aTriz were to try to enforce this as a 'limit' then alia could simply delete excessive posts, which would go against public policy as it would give an incentive for a scammer to delete posts, potentially removing evidence of scamming.

Pretty much. Truth is, contract is valid. If a side admin decides to ban me, it is invalid. If I am not Legendary in 3 years, it is invalid. No other (feasible) way (other than my post count dropping below 29 a month which won't happen)

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

No other (feasible) way (other than my post count dropping below 29 a month which won't happen)
Yeah, no. If you were sued for this very contract, not only would it be ruled invalid you'd also pay damages to the other party. Quicksy just wants aTriz to burn at a stake.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Although I do not have evidence of this, I would speculate that aTriz was essentially selling trust by way of entering into a long term signature deal, and giving what is basically a fake vouch, even though he knew the product was worthless.

The US$300/month payment is on the high range for even legendary members, especially for only 30 posts/month, and in terms of US dollars, the cost of signature space is a lot higher than it has been in the past (in large part because of the massive increase in the BTCUSD price).

My speculation is that alia paid aTriz to give the fake vouch, enter into the long term signature deal, and say that 5 months (~1,500) were paid up front (I have not seen where aTriz say this, however others have said this) to give alia false credibility. It is very well possible that no money has actually changed hands for the signature deal.

It is outright insane to trust a new user with $1500, especially when you have a fair amount of trust yourself, and when the other person is claiming to have well above that in crypto, so they can't say they need the money for x expenses.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

No other (feasible) way (other than my post count dropping below 29 a month which won't happen)
Yeah, no. If you were sued for this very contract, not only would it be ruled invalid you'd also pay damages to the other party. Quicksy just wants aTriz to burn at a stake.
You clearly do not know what you are talking about...
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Although I do not have evidence of this, I would speculate that aTriz was essentially selling trust by way of entering into a long term signature deal, and giving what is basically a fake vouch, even though he knew the product was worthless.

The US$300/month payment is on the high range for even legendary members, especially for only 30 posts/month, and in terms of US dollars, the cost of signature space is a lot higher than it has been in the past (in large part because of the massive increase in the BTCUSD price).

My speculation is that alia paid aTriz to give the fake vouch, enter into the long term signature deal, and say that 5 months (~1,500) were paid up front (I have not seen where aTriz say this, however others have said this) to give alia false credibility. It is very well possible that no money has actually changed hands for the signature deal.

It is outright insane to trust a new user with $1500, especially when you have a fair amount of trust yourself, and when the other person is claiming to have well above that in crypto, so they can't say they need the money for x expenses.

you know what is insane? you thinking that anyone other than OG nasty respects anything you say!

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Quicksy just wants aTriz to burn at a stake.
QED.

You clearly do not know what you are talking about...
Yeah, you should consult a lawyer about your escrow scams and you shall see who knows what they're talking about. Ambiguous contract snowflake.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

you know what is insane? you thinking that anyone other than OG nasty respects anything you say!

My theory makes more sense than what was been presented as fact regarding the signature campaign deal.
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

1.1 down the drain...

If you really plan on paying her, do not let her decide which signature she wears. Now you have the responsibility to protect other members from her (a scammer)! That's why I ask you to
think carefully and not let her win. An example of which signature she should wear:

Code:
[size=12pt][color=red][b]Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: [/b][/color]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0[/size]

Quote from: signature of alia
Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0

I also believe that you should not pay for reasons mentioned by other members.

Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes

Since I am responsible for the fact that your account is worth nothing, I would like to know if I am an enemy for you.  Roll Eyes

Thank you, scam_detector.  I think that when aTriz arrives, all this can be settled amicably some way which reasonably assures that the thing you complain of will not happen again.  I think that’s what you’re seeking; am I right?

Aside, it was from your behaviour in the other thread that I concluded that your intentions are what you claim:  Fighting scams—while not risking flamewar blowback to your main account, but also not taking credit as “the one who outed Alia”.  I see that I was correct in this assessment.

Absolutely!

If you still want (or forced to do so) to pay her, I ask you to use an escrow. Alia has often mentioned in her other trades that she welcomes an escrow in her dealings.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: