Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
leath08 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I investing in bitcoin cause I believe the technology of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin change the world to become better and successful. And I know bitcoin will grow all over the world cause they give high profitable income to reduce poverty.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

Whats peoples thoughts?
I think that people bought Bitcoins a years ago as an investment too. Yes, the blockchain technology based on the proof-of-work algorithm is very strong, but this is the reason why people believe in it and keep their money in the "cold" Bitcoin-wallets.
cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

The potential of the blockchain technology is what caught my eye in the first place. I want to support the industry and be part of it as well as it develops.

The investment side is of course also part of the reason why I am in the crypo space and interested in Bitcoin.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

I have invested in bitcoins as i think that bitcoins and it's technology has high potential and as the world is going towards wireless technology, bitcoins would be great way to transfer money throughout the world.Now mostly bitcoins are used as an investment to earn money as bitcoins does had increased alot past year it went from $900 to astounding $19k this growth bitcoins huge.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

I investing in bitcoin cause I believe the technology of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin change the world to become better and successful. And I know bitcoin will grow all over the world cause they give high profitable income to reduce poverty.

So what is the right price for Bitcoin ? 1 Bitcoin = ??
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

I am investing in Bitcoin because of its capability to rise higher than before; also, this coin is the most reliable coin compared to others due to the support coming from the people. Thus, I will keep investing in Bitcoin to have a high profit in the future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

the reason I invest bitcoin, in addition to profit in the future.
I thought that it was useless, letting my money be stored in the bank, with my investment able to develop / multiply my assets.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Well, I invest half of my day to bitcoins simply because this technology caught my sincere interest.
When a person had experience scam before, it's hard for that person to trust a technology like this. They would think that it's easier to lose your money since everything is decentralised and not tangible at all.
Yet tried to believe in it.

Well, as you have said, some are here for monetary reason. You can't blame them. The essence of this technology is financial freedom, of course they will be concern of fees, taxes, practicality and sometimes how to raise a few bucks in a while.

You just have to encourage them to not focus on a single feature of bitcoins of any other coins.
It's flexible and broad. Don't decline it's use but spread more facts about it.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

I am investing because of both, I think bitcoin is a very good investment asset as we have seen in the past growing in tremendous pace, but ai also believe in bitcoin’s true purpose and that is to be utilize as a currency. I think we will reach a point where bitcoin price will stabilize and that will be the end of investment and the rise of bitcoin as the new financial monetary system.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

I purely invest in bitcoin, because I believe in bitcoin technology. if I am afraid or doubt I will leave bitcoin and prefer investing with something real, like gold and silver.

I will not take a decision before I analyze, meaning I invest in bitcoin because I've analyzed a bit about blockchain technology.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

I'm investing half of the savings I get from my salary every month with bitcoin. I already observed how bitcoin's value goes for 2 consecutive years and the result of my observation is I just have to wait for its value to reach my expected amount of it to be before I will sell it. I was also able to add funds from my earnings here everytime I receive payments from campaigns in this forum. This is my first time being able to join in a signature campaign and thankful to have enough knowledge about it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Shark639

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

I have been invested in bitcoin for a little while now, as well as several altcoins. I do believe strongly in the technology as we have never witnessed something like this before. Blockchain will change the way businesses run and cut out the need for middlemen and fees. Especially with SegWit now activated and becoming more popular on more exchanges, the adoption for bitcoin will continue to grow overtime. Also with lightning network, bitcoin will be able to scale at a much much faster rate than we are used to. Bitcoin will always be here to stay and there is no stopping decentralization.
Ralphson

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

No matter how Bitcoin goes down,it will surely rise..every good trader knows when to go in and when to get out..its better to invest in bitcoin than invest with the bank..the bank is always robbing us of our hard earned money..i believe and understand the concept of crypto,thats why i will invest in bitcoin...
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Bitcoin has a very high price value and has volatility attitude that could help you to trade. And they trust bitcoin because bitcoin is really exist. Moreover bitcoin could also help the poor people to support their financial needs.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I think you are totally correct. Most of the true investors appeared in bitcoin early days. At that time there was not reason to invest in bitcoin, other than it's technological value, since the price was so small. There was a lot of speculation as well, but I do believe people were more informed and less driven by emotions. Right now, bitcoin has hit the masses in terms of awareness, but most of it's investors do it on the "get rich quick" dream. It's quite sad, because bitcoin has potencial, but if most of it's investors are just driven by profit, the coin might never succeed on it's goals, because people don«t understand them. I hope things will change in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

It's true I invested in bitcoin for the future, but that's not all my bitcoin for the future, some bitcoin I use to trade in the short term and to get faster money to meet the daily needs.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
yes of course that's why I invest with bitcoin because purely I want to invest with bitcoin, I am sure and believe that bitcoin is a means of investment with technological advancements for now
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I agree. The people now began to invest for the sake of earnings, and not because they believe in progressive technologies. For me bitcoin as like a gold for people many centuries ago. most likely there will be a replacement, but as a base, certainly bitcoin will remain. the main currency of exchangeg goods, services for most people
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

everyone will have their respective reasons to do what they do by investing in bitcoin and for whatever reason I personally think that everyone who invests in bitcoin, the main purpose is to make a profit. and the question is whether they really believe in bitcoin, this is a very basic question and I think of course based on the belief they have that's what makes a lot of people willing to invest in bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: