Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest in Bitcoin not because I believe in it, it's not the technology that makes me feel. I invested in Bitcoin because it was affected and manipulated by people who own large amounts of Bitcoin. This makes Bitcoin prices go up and down quickly giving us the opportunity to increase profits.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest in Bitcoin not because I believe in it, it's not the technology that makes me feel. I invested in Bitcoin because it was affected and manipulated by people who own large amounts of Bitcoin. This makes Bitcoin prices go up and down quickly giving us the opportunity to increase profits.
probably most people are investing in equivalent bitcoins to give them a big boon, of course for people who do not know the inside or the technology of bitcoin, I hope we do not get wrong to invest.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest in Bitcoin because I believe in it's technology and idea. Not only that but there are a lot of reasons why I choose Bitcoin rather than any other coins on the market like it has the biggest community, the most popular, widely used as payment method, most valuable and of course I believe that Bitcoin will change not only mine but all of our fortunes most especially to those who believe in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:33 AM

The answer is obvious, we all invest in bitcoin because we believe in bitcoin.
i am sure that bitcoin value will increase as time passed by.
and this is a fact, bitcoin price every year is increased.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

Well bitcoin is first and foremost fast and clients are connected all over the Internet. It is mathematically secured and the only way it could go wrong is with human complacency. With its anonymity features bitcoin is usually associated with illegal activities that is why government from different nations simply ban it. But the more open-minded and countries with long term visionaries always carve their respective policy to be able to control it not suppress.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I think both can be true. I hope to be early to invest in a new cutting edge technology. I want to be on the front lines in new innovation like this but also hope to earn a living and supplement my retirement by having a good investment in it as well. I don’t think there is anything wrong with striving for both of those things. And I think both can be beneficial for this technology as well.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

because many people are investing and seeing their success, I believe in Bitcoin and the technology. Then I also invest. I think it's profitable, whether it's a little profit or a lot

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
kiji

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
You are absolutly right. I personaly invest at the beginning because of the idea and technology around bitcoin. It can change a lot of things and I'm sure it will. I don't know when but I'm waiting, confident Smiley
A lot of people are just talking about bitcoin since december when the price went up and tv talked about it. They are asking you how to buy etc without understand a thing, they just want money they don't care about the rest. But I think these people will vanish as fast as they appear.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

Because bitcoin is an investment that is not bound by the date and whenever can sell it. a fantastic and sometimes unnecessary increase takes a long time is a factor why I love bitcoin
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

I believe what Bitcoin can change in the world is the financial system, and when it becomes part of the currently financial system this change isn't happening. Then I really don't know why people are investing, what I know is that they aren't investing for changes, as they cheer each new step towards centralization, and once Bitcoin becomes part of this centralized system profit rates will decrease considerably.

So it's not for changes, not for money, but maybe just to turn the new into the old one and to keep the system going on...
(Surely it's not happening totally consciously).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

i am investing in bitcoin not only in the terms of money and also my time.. i invested some money because of profit and i have a big trust in btc that my investment won't get lost...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I'm investing in bitcoin because I believe in bitcoin and to its technology, because I can see bitcoin in the future, with more potentials and more valuable. I trust bitcoin because I know that bitcoin will be the key, to my successful, I hope that I will gain huge profit this year!
sisule

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

I see bitcoin can be a lucrative investment protective because bitcoin is good for short or long term investments because it offers an ever-high price in the foreseeable future. so get more profit than gold.
tommy088

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

I think bitcoin is a very good investment asset as we have seen in the past growing in tremendous pace, but also believe in bitcoin’s true purpose and that is to be utilize as a currency. I think we will reach a point where bitcoin price will stabilize and that will be the end of investment and the rise of bitcoin as the new financial monetary system.And to income more bitcoin.  Wink Smiley Cheesy Grin Angry Sad
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good crypto and the first successful crypto currency in the world and it is safe to trade
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

because bitcoin gives me a lot of profit. I had a lot of money when buying bitcoin and selling it when raising prices. Bitcoin deals very smoothly and quickly. I do not take too much time on bitcoin.
fusanti4455

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

I believe in bitcoin therefore I invest and also believe in bitcoin teknilogy in the future can make the world better and more successful, I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and develop over time, and now more and more I am the people out there invest in bitcoin.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Because I trust it and I think that it would be profitable for my future,
I think that it could help me with my financial status and help me earn money.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

For me, it is a very simple and noticeable question that could possibly be answered by a bitcoin user. Well I guess bitcoins part on us is really is to make money which many cares of more than to what you have said, it future it self. It is said and honestly speaking that selfishness turns out to be an attitude on it.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
well for me i invest in bitcoin because i believe bitcoin and the blockchain technology is the future

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: