Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Bitcoin investment is based upon blockchain technology which has no single point of failure. Bitcoin was invented in 2008. Since that time, the Bitcoin blockchain technology has operated without any significant disruption. It is impossible to corrupt the data in blockchain technology.So investing in bitcoin is totally safe and according to records of last five years the returns are really high.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Well, way back I thought bitcoin only to have an income but then I realize that bitcoin can change a way of living and even the future. I do believe that bitcoin can change the world. I used to invest bitcoin since it can change the individual, I used it in order to arise my family out of poverty.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

as far as I can see the majority is seeing btc as an asset which brings too much money in a period of time. And in a slightest panic they are ready to cash out the btc as we saw in January.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoins because i want to have a passive income i have some spare money and buying bitcoins in their powest and waiting for it untill they are rising again makes my money gain without me doing anything about it. And you can gain a lot if you have invested a lot but always remember that you can always lose money in that because bitcoins also can lose money they are volatile and not always on top.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Bitcoin is one of the good long term for investing. We invest bitcoin because we need to earn more money for the future of our family because we all know that in the future, bitcoin will be increased.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

If I have to be honest I invest in BTC only for a profit. And the fact that one day the crypto currencies will change the world is so, but I do not think this will be a BTC.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I invest bitcoin to earn a huge amount of money like other do. If we invest in bitcoin our investment become double and i think this is the reason why other happy to invest.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
KeithHopkin

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

I think the main reason why we are here in this furom its because we invest and we earn profit in bitcoin trading and investing in bitcoin. I invest in bitcoin for the reason that i want to earn profit of my money.
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

I think the bitcoin will be the main currency of the people for worldwide to be use for shopping and all other activities . Now Many conscious people of various civilized countries have already started using bitcoin for payment in their local shops as well as online purposes too. Resulting of the uses of Bitcoin the world financial system is being changed. At present,  there is no other cryptocurrency as like Bitcoin which is easy to transfer and easy to covert to native currency. This is why it is very popular and i am also investing here.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

I invest in Bitcoin because I believe in it's technology and idea. Not only that but there are a lot of reasons why I choose Bitcoin rather than any other coins on the market like it has the biggest community, the most popular, widely used as payment method.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
For me it's a mix of both reasons. I have trust in bitcoin's capabilities, and in addition I also invested in bitcoins because I wanted to invest because of the current value of the potential profit one can acquire from bitcoins. The case in which the first people who invested truly believed in the capabilities and abilities of bitcoin. And thanks to them we could still invest.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
because bitcoin is a great altcoin. Most people can invest in them without worrying about capital losses. The cost of bitcoin is really easy to guess. So it attracted a lot of people to invest in it.
In the future, there will be a lot of bitcoin users and will bypass the bank. That makes bitcoin able to dominate the world. So the price of bitcoin will be $ 50,000 by the end of 2019.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Ones you get a high risk the only reason is to make a profit in that parallel at least. if you think BTC has minimum of 10% chance of becoming a store of value this would be a good return.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

I constantly invest in Bitcoin because I am sure, that in the next three years it will growth about 10-20 times. May be more. And I want to have more retirement savings when I retire. Smiley
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Bitcoin is a online crypto currency.Bitcoin system is one of the system where you can get a huge profit easily by investing withing short time.I believe in modern technology as well online marketing system.That's why every time i wanna investing in bitcoin market when i get fund.i know about this clearly and know when i have to invest here for profit.Also this system is very secure,safe and easy from other online currency system.
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

as far as I can see the majority is seeing btc as an asset which brings too much money in a period of time. And in a slightest panic they are ready to cash out the btc as we saw in January.
[/quote

Speaking of investing, it is understood that people spent thier time, effort and specially in terms of money. Practically speaking, people invested bitcoin simply because they want to have a profit in return. Bitcoin nowaday is known to social media for its being useful not only for paying bills but also in terms of money transfer from one person to another at a very fast and easy way.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I invest in bitcoin because I do believe in its technology.

I can't afford to invest into something that I don't trust and know nothing about.
Some people just invested into bitcoin because of the trend or a friend told them to do so, not even knowing what bitcoin and blockchain is.

Those investors who doesn't believe in the technology usually go emotional when there's a huge dip on bitcoins value and withdraw their investments. They tend to lose a percentage of their investment because they don't understand or know that bitcoin's value is volatile and unpredictable.

Peter Lynch has said "An investment is simply a gamble in which you've managed to tilt the odds in your favor."
So knowing what you're doing and where you invest money would give you higher odds to profit.

Always invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Frankly telling I am investing in bitcoin because I want to be a rich man,i want to fullfil my dreams. I desperately believe that only bitcoin can fullfil my incomplete dreams and can change my life.

farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Ever since cryptocurrency invented peoples has doubt at beginning about future of it. then when they saw peoples who invested in it made massive profit out of due upright bumping value of btc then they become more eager to invest in it as the value of it keep rising due certain behave of cryptocurrency it becomes more reliable investment and it flows smoothly. for these reason we should invest in bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

I investing money in bitcoin because for me it is the best way to earn some profit and investing in bitcoin is better then holding your money in bank..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: