Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

i did invest in bitcoin, because i see bitcoin have more advantage like, i did shopping for bitcoin, and i earn bitcoin, and also bitcoin is give smart profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

You know what, I really do feel you man. It is actually so frustrating to see this sad truth. But no matter how much we hate this fact, we cannot do anything to stop it since this is what people really are; taking advantage of something even when it is already bad for the thing that they are abusing -just like how people still take advantage of the resources of the earth just to get what they want. I would be a complete liar if I said that I do not care about the profits when I invest, but what I am proud of is that It is not the whole reason why I invest in bitcoins or any other projects out there. I invest in them because of the other reason which is belief in their project that has great ideologies which can really solve real problems and better the crypto world more.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Not all people who buy bitcoin really understand what bitcoin is and how it works, not everyone knows the history of bitcoin creation, but it unambiguously attracts attention by its decentralization and protection from blockages on the part of state structures. I bought and now I buy bitcoin, because I know that this is the future and we are still at the very beginning.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very profitable for the future and I invest in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin technology is very good and I am confident of a lot of profit in the future.
I have confidence to invest in bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn high profit. Many of the investors now want to join in bitcoin, the reason why is earning high profit for there future make successful.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

The market is very quiet during these times.
It was harder to earn money because there was more intense interest than before.
The price of bitcoin was a huge decline compared to the old one.

I would advise you to head for the bottom coin to invest.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I am investing in bitcoin so that I can become rich and wealthy which is the main reason everyone is doing this but many will be giving different reasons but the main reason is that which I have given; due to greed and list to become rich .😂😂
I invest in bitcoin because I want to be rich and successful. Everyone's wants to be rich that's why bitcoin is the way for me to make my dreams will come true. Bitcoin help me so much my investment will gain so much it make triple my capital. I'm so lucky to join in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I invest in bitcoin because there are several reasons:
1. Easy and Not Difficult. This bitcoin investment has advantages or plus value of ease of running it. Bitcoin investment is fairly easy because it can be done remotely (online) from wherever investors are. Just by turning on your computer or smartphone and internet network, then you are ready to run this investment.
2. Bitcoin is Global. no Bitcoin used in just 1 country is definitely used in some countries. Because basically Bitcoin as a means of payment across the country. It can expand the currency market itself to encourage a growth in value supported by increasing demand.
3. Bitcoin is not a flat income that offers a percentage percentage per month. Because the fluctuations in value are determined by the increase and decrease in the number of demand and supply in the market. Many of the world's rich people are created from this price boom. They buy cheaply and sell it with more expensive folding. 4.Bitcoin Tax Free. Unlike land and property taxed, Bitcoin is not taxed. With this situation of course you will be more profitable and invest.
5. If you want to do business Bitcoin there are two factors that make Bitcoin potentially have a price increase. The first factor is system marketing and the second factor is market demand.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest in Bitcoin because it is profitable. Though it is risky yet once we try to invest you'll surely get a good return of investment. You just have to wait and observe the chart to see if the value is high. But so far you'll earn here big enough.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

I investing money in bitcoin because for me it is the best way to earn some profit and investing in bitcoin is better then holding your money in bank..

Investing in bitcoin is a good source of good profit. Investing in bitcoin you have big advantage to gain high profit. Bitcoin investing is better than bank investment. In bank you will not earn high profit but in bitcoin you will earn much better to make you rich and successful.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Obviously for making profits in future.I saw my many friends getting good profits in short time by investing on bitcoin.So with the help of them I bought about 5 BTC and kept that in paper wallet.I decided that I will hold 5BTC for atleast one year.And I am feeling that I would be able to cut a good figure of profit after one year.
weblouartisan

Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Most of the people is investing on any cryptocurrency depending on their needs and capital. You must also know that coins has different potential in the market depending on the interest of every people for its value to increase or decrease on different season.

reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:15:17 PM by reyblack

I invest at bitcoin because i believe in bitcoin. Years passed by and bitcoin never fails me. It really helps me financially, i earn a lot at bitcoin much more than at my work salaries. Here in our country wages are very low that's why im very thankful at bitcoin that gives me hope and opportunity to earn high. I didn't imagine that bitcoin reach almost 20K$ last year. That's the reason why i earn a lot because i hodl it for almost two years. Until now i invest at bitcoin because i trust at bitcoin.🖒
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

I invested in bitcoin, because the world economy continues to grow along with technological developments. so I have to adapt to the growing modern economy. If the digital economy, it really happened. I am ready to compete and be able to use digital currency as a substitute for conventional money.

gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Because it is a good income. By investing I can be sure that this money will not be wasted but will at least be stored on my wallet. And then I can already withdraw more than the amount invested.
Goodday

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

In my opinion, the Bitcoin system allows people to protect their property from anyone's reach, of course bitcoin is also an option for investors to keep their property as long as the private key is maintained. This is very different from the traditional currency system where the central bank can take some money from the consumer's account.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I'm investing in bitcoin because it's a new technology, and it's growing so well that it's being accepted by more and more people. I think it's going to be more expensive in the future, and I want to get more revenue, so I'm investing in bitcoins.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
most people today just see bitcoin as an asset to get a lot of profit and a little faster. they do such things as possible to see opportunities to improve the welfare of their lives.
but I myself, strongly support the development of bitcoin not just for today but for the future as well. so real investment is very good to be done so that this technology will help and facilitate the people, especially in the process of transacting.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

I will not sugarcoat the truth of how i came to invest into bitcoin. It is for the money. The technology behind bitcoin is very hard to grasp that i can't understand it in one sitting. When my friend introduced bitcoin to my family, i was told this will bring money. I was hungry for more than just that so i read on. Only til i encounter this post by Ameer Rosic that i was able to understand fully what bitcoin really is. Feel free to read on https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
Merited by desmodiAN (1)

First of all, I believe in its technology and what its trying to achieve i.e decentralization, being a new form of store of value and an alternative way to transfer money. Its price would just be an added bonus. I'm in this for the long run and I really do think cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

First of all, I believe in its technology and what its trying to achieve i.e decentralization, being a new form of store of value and an alternative way to transfer money. Its price would just be an added bonus. I'm in this for the long run and I really do think cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
Its good that you also believe that crypto will really stay. I guess investing in bitcoin would be very risky but it is how businesses work. You have to risk, here in bitcoin you should really risk money in order to gain profit. But being in this business i could say that you are in the right track, because i can see that bitcoin is flying high which all the investors wanted to happen. Thats why many people are investing because they could really gain more profit and would make them a successful one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: