Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

The main reason I invest into bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used more people, it certainly gives a positive hope for us so with invest now then we will be successful and rich in few years.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Overall, blockchain powered systems seem to offer benefits to everyone. High security, transparency, immutability, trust, removed middlemen and accessibility for everyone takes power away for the centralized institutions and gives it back to the people.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Obviously, most if us here in bitcoin community investing in bitcoin which we believe it can help us to support our financial stability in times of increasing it's value in the future. As we try to recall the peak value of bitcoin last December 2017 which most of us here really amazed and impressed the performance of bitcoin and hoping it will be the same this year as we invest the dominant crypto currency of all time.

Obviously, the only reason why there are people who are investing on any cryptocurrency is that we are all hoping to earn more profit in the future that's why they are only holding their coin or they are just focusing on trading to earn profit daily.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

because I belie in technology behind it and I hope it will bring me profit in the future.
mendasuci

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

because bitcoin is famous in the world and many investors who have invested in BITCOIN almost all over the world already have investors
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

the reason  I invest bitcoin in collation to profit in the future I believe the technology of bitcoin I think bitcoin chang the world so I will keep investing in bitccoin to have a high profit in the future
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Yes, I agree..
Many of the world's rich people are created from the explosive rise in bitcoin prices. They buy cheaply and sell it with more expensive folding. therefore, I think, nowadays people no longer see bitcoin as currency. now bitcoin is considered as an asset to gain profit.
tronslator

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

i invest bcs btc and all cryptocyrrensys used blockchain are very safe anв clear.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I started investing, and then there were a lot of people supporting me, and they told me that Bitcoin was a sum of money that could bring me a lot of profit. People tell me that while the investment business usually has a lot of risks to be met, but if particular surges will be successful.

AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

In the near future, the growth of bitcoin will continue, and we will see new highs.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I started investing, and then there were a lot of people supporting me, and they told me that Bitcoin was a sum of money that could bring me a lot of profit. People tell me that while the investment business usually has a lot of risks to be met, but if particular surges will be successful.

I started similar. After long time delaying buying Bitcoin, I finally bought some in December last year. First I wanted to invest in something that can give me high rewards, but in the meantime I started to be addicted to cryptocurrency trading and all of that kindeled my interest in blockchain technology and its applications.

AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

There will be a strong fall in prices, but it is impossible to predict when it will happen - in a month, in a year, or in five years, since the peculiarity of the growth or fall of this asset is in the decisions of the largest regulators on the legal nature of bitcoin
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Obviously, most if us here in bitcoin community investing in bitcoin which we believe it can help us to support our financial stability in times of increasing it's value in the future. As we try to recall the peak value of bitcoin last December 2017 which most of us here really amazed and impressed the performance of bitcoin and hoping it will be the same this year as we invest the dominant crypto currency of all time.

The reason is very obvious why most of the people are investing on bitcoins. They are all expecting to earn a huge amount of profit when the value of cryptocurrency they invest in the market will increase by waiting for a long time.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

I invest in bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency and the character, it will have very long value. When people tell that about cryptocurrency assume bitcoin and vice versa. In it all value.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

everyone will have their respective reasons to do what they do by investing in bitcoin and for whatever reason I personally think that everyone who invests in bitcoin, the main purpose is to make a profit. and the question is whether they really believe in bitcoin, this is a very basic question and I think of course based on the belief they have that's what makes a lot of people willing to invest in bitcoin.
I believe that the main reason is the wealth, everyone really wanted to become wealthy and they found out that the bitcoin is the way to get some wealth that is why everyone really wanted to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is really amazing and it is really proven and tested that it can give as a huge amount of profit, the bitcoin economy is growing so past because of its built with many gaining process  and it is really simple to used.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

I invest in bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency and the character, it will have very long value. When people tell that about cryptocurrency assume bitcoin and vice versa. In it all value.
I'm investing in bitcoin because aside from it's leading in the global market and as it continues to help people of all status. Eventhough it's volatile it's certainly profitable and valuable.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

I'm investing in bitcoin because aside from it's leading in the global market and as it continues to help people of all status. Eventhough it's volatile it's certainly profitable and valuable.

For me I am mainly buying bitcoin for it's store of value component, it is really valuable to have a global currency with a deflationary issuance as it allows you to store your wealth both securely and to protect yourself from inflation.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is considered a good option for many investors. There are a lot of reasons for everyone to spend in it, it's Altcoin with the most significant market cap at the moment. Daily trading volume in large numbers reaches billions of dollars.

abded1

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

i invest in bitcoin because i believe that these technology is helpful and useful
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is considered a good option for many investors. There are a lot of reasons for everyone to spend in it, it's Altcoin with the most significant market cap at the moment. Daily trading volume in large numbers reaches billions of dollars.
I believe that in bitcoin we really only have one choice it is to "EARN" because if we have a shard mind and willing to wait with a big patience I believed that we can always gain on investing into bitcoin. Bit I see that the people around is always afraid of this investing because they really didn't wanted to loss or invest a big amount of profit, I believe everything is depending on everyone's own decision for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: