Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

And why invest at all? Earlier, when Bitcoin cost a penny, it was bought or mined for curiosity. Today, everyone is just chasing fast profits. So do I.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin is because i want to earn a higher profit that pur regular job cannot offer. I am sure that most investors has exactly the same reason why they are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin can lead us to a better future its just that we need to manage our investments properly.

PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

I am investing in Bitcoin because it is so much profitable and secure. We know that Bitcoin is so much popular and world best cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many people said that it is called the best future coin. And i also believe it. For that reason i am eagerly investing in Bitcoin.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invest my time and money in bitcoin because I believe in its improvement and its future. I believe it can contribute to the world and make transactions as easy and as safe as possible. If you only see bitcoin as a form of investment, the hype will be gone and you will be not lucky to gain huge amounts of profit.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

It is purely because I believe that bitcoin has still a potential after all the ups and downs it went through.I still believe that it will still go up to the moon this year. ALL WE NEED IS PATIENT AND IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

You can invest if you really have a decent amount of capital then you can become a trader in the market afterwards to multiply the number of coins that you obtain or you can work on bounty campaigns and earn coins after the end of ico sale.

jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Im investing in bitcoin of course for me iwant to earn money to help my family and to have a
business in future investing in bitcoin can help your money grow and to earn more money.
Investing is great but you need to take a risk to investing and think it how your money grow.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

We all have faith that it will bring us benefit. Roll Eyes
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

Some of my friends asking on why i'm investing in bitcoin, So that's why ill answer them to earn some profit for investing. Because bitcoin it is a long term coin and promising to increasing the value. As you can see bitcoin was reach in a value of $17000 in the month of december 2017.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing in Bitcoin purely as an investment?
Back when Bitcoin started I feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Nowadays I feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invested in Bitcoin is purely because of its investment and because it believes also that Bitcoin is a very fast-growing technology. This very high price makes me more interested in investing in Bitcoin.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

I am awed with the center rule of Bitcoin. It is progressive in nature and since there is an open doors for theoretical increases, I do have interest in the same. Notwithstanding, I endeavor to spend my half of the possessions and keep rest of the assets as a venture. I trust that development is development and consequently I attempt to add to the system by spending Bitcoins.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

the main reason why I invest on bitxoin is because I believe in it and I make money through it. It has already proven itself last year. Maybe its a gamble but the reward is much bigger that the risk you take.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invested in Bitcoin because many people told me that Bitcoin is the ideal investment place and that it can bring the highest profits. I chose Bitcoin and joined it so far my life has been changed. Pretty much, there will soon be a wealthy people created from Bitcoin.

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Why Invest in Bitcoin?
It seems silly to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars because of the Bitcoin price is unstable. More thing to invest bitcoin than physical money are physical money has an stable price.
the main reason why I invest on bitxoin is because I believe in it and I make money through it. It has already proven itself last year. Maybe its a gamble but the reward is much bigger that the risk you take.
jpurusa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

I invest in bitcoin because I believe it. It can be used as investment instrument to make money.Also I am interested in The Blockchain Technology that may be usefull and applicable in another type of business. In the future, this technology probably can be used at financial institutions like in banking industry. But the main reason why I am interested in Bitcoin to invest is profit motive. Bitcoin price fluctuates so high daily and there is a geat opportunity to take profit in our investment.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I have invested in bitcoin why because the primary reason is the technology which is block chain technology and secondary reason is bitcoin has huge potential in near days so
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am passionate about the virtual currency market, and the Crypto market makes me feel excited, in which Bitcoin is the most volatile place, and this makes many investors as I feel excited and I want to try My strength is in Bitcoin.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

People invest in bitcoin potmou that for many years it shows a very good positive growth dynamics, people are attracted to it and they believe that the growth will be endless , but I think not so the ceiling of bitcoin is 50 thousand dollars no more
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing into bitcoin because i believe that this can help me and my family to have a financial freedom. i have already proven this and i will continue to be a part of this. I feel that bitcoin can change my life and i want to help others too. i want them to experience of being financially stable.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

I really like bitcoin technology, because for me investing in bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, rather than investing in Bank, bank profits are very low. So bitcoin for me is very helpful in everything that is very easy to use,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: