Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3503 times)
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Why do I invest in bitcoin? Because I believe investing in bitcoin for the long term will yield good returns. Because of the potential and popularity of bitcoin will continue to increase over time. So long-term investments in bitcoin will definitely be a nice advantage. Bitcoin is a technology in the modern era. And of course the technology will continue to grow.

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing in bitcoin as an investment due to its technological features. I think block chain technology is going to lead the transaction word and undoubtedly bitcoin will lead there. Therefore I am investing in bitcoin for maximum return
MCM10

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

because I want to learn about the world of investment, and I like the programs that are in this bitcoin.
and for the future I am very confident that I continue to learn and follow all the programs of this bitcoin, I believe my future economic needs will get even better.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

i think is very good to investing in new method and if it benifit why not ?
and investing in bitcoin is realy make me realize about technology itself and realy make my mindset diffrent

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

every body in the world need high income in short time , according to that rule I find bitcoin that can give me good benifit in short time. Bitcoin has the quality that can make me rich in the next five years. SO that why I interesting making invest in the bitcoin. Another reason is that bitcoin is very high secure no one get you wallet information.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

every body in the world need high income in short time , according to that rule I find bitcoin that can give me good benifit in short time. Bitcoin has the quality that can make me rich in the next five years. SO that why I interesting making invest in the bitcoin. Another reason is that bitcoin is very high secure no one get you wallet information.

Yes bitcoin is one of the easiest way to earn money and its value is more powerful than any other currencies and so people are likes to invest in bitcoin and some of them invest for their future generations for living better life .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
frbloc

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

According to me not only it is a good investment compared to banks but it could also be a shelter if the economy goes bad
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Why invest in bitcoin? Because its unique, easier and paperless. Its blockchain technology gives better financial system and its paperless so you are secured from robbers. You can also do transactions online and pay them using bitcoin or other altcoins if you have thats why its easy. Bitcoin is really one of the amazing things the technology has brought us and its promising.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

I really believe in bitcoin and it's blockchain technology. Bitcoin as a digital asset ca be used as investment instrument to make money. With high volatile in price, it is a good chance to get great profit. Besides that bitcoin may be used to buy or pay something at certain places/ merchants for non cash transactions.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:20:24 AM

I want to hold my bitcoin and sort of contributing additionally in light of the fact that I trust that the cost of it later on will increment and furthermore its employments will adjust by numerous stores. It will likewise acknowledged by numerous nations some time or another even the individuals who restricted bitcoin will understand that they are incorrect for doing that.
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

I have invested in bitcoin because I think that bitcoins and high technology have high potential and as wireless technology develops, bitcoin will be the best way to transfer money around the world.
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

i think bitcoin have something is future exchange, maybe if we have more tools more rules, more app, more users i think it's something the good exchange bacause will dont have third one lke goverment,and banker systerm.That's more people even company stand out to manage each other. So that's just my thinking .
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

because I'm sure, bitcoin in the future will be very profitable from now on. therefore bitcoin is a good long-term investment. #CMIIW
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

I'm same with those people that you think of, where we invest in bitcoin because it's a very good chance to earn money. Just imagine you can work and invest at the same time, you just need to wait for the appropriate time to sell your coin and buy at the lowest price. I also think of bitcoin as one of my hobbies because it is time consuming, so instead of just staring in a distance or in the sky, i can just go in the forum and read the many different opinions and ideas of the people here.

shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

Well if you ask me, for the bright future of my kids i invest in bitcoins. I don't care what is the price i never look the chart before investment because i believe in bitcoin technology. No matter when you start its gives you profit. Bitcoin complete my all wishes and now i want to invest for my kids future. When they step in colleges i pay all the fees with bitcoins and when the promote to next level like in university i will do the same. Future of bitcoin looking so bright, i believe this currency can bright my kids future too.

It is not particularly late to pay attention and invest in Bitcoin at this stage. Bitcoin has a short-term bubble, but it still has a very large investment value. The best strategy for investing in Bitcoin is to set a vote and start a fixed investment with the money that you have lost. In addition, Bitcoin's transaction amount is not one, you can buy 0.01. So learning and trial and error costs are not high.
DR.99

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

because bitcoin uses good, transparent and trustworthy technology right now to invest for myself and the future. Smiley
dream89

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

I invest in Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin has great potential for development. The digital age requires the existence of Bitcoin. Now, when Bitcoin is still in development, investment is the most sensible.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

because bitcoin uses good, transparent and trustworthy technology right now to invest for myself and the future. Smiley

Obviously, you must not be the only one who is worried about the opportunity to miss the escalating cryptocurrency. It is undeniable that the cryptocurrency price has indeed risen crazy. The prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin have all been rising. I also invest in bitcoin to make money.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

I know the price of Bitcoin is very fluctuating can rise very fast, can also go down very quickly. therefore I invest Bitcoin in the hope that I can get a big profit later on. I am also ready if suddenly the price drops, because I already know the risk as an investor if not profit loss.
emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

First of all I'm investor and also trader I think trading on bitcoin is best chose to take more profit as like investment on it. Bitcoin are the best crypto currency which is make more reverse and fester growth currency and short time more profit from investment. In the future it's increase more no doubt so investment on bitcoin is best choose I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: