Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:21:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3503 times)
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I both invest into bitcoin for my future needs or as an investment and because i believe in bitcoin and technology. I witnessed the success of my relatives because the joined bitcoin. My relatives encouraged me to trust bitcoin. And i do not use bitcoin just because i need to make money, i also think of the future of it and of the other benefits bitcoin can offer like knowledge and technology.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

Of course, I invested a lot in this year at Bitcoin and decided to do more. Because Bitcoin's price is very low and this is the chance to buy and hold some Bitcoin. Because at the end of this year, Bitcoin is expecting a lot of prices.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

because I'm sure Bitcoin will make me Success, that's why I invest in Bitcoin. My belief grows, when I see my friends are a lot of success because of this Bitcoin.
The ultimate reason why I'm strongly holding in bitcoin is that I truly believe that bitcoin will turn out my life in good status and through bitcoin me and my family could have a financial problem as soon as possible. And that financial freedom is the ultimate goal of people today and I believe through bitcoin it was achievable.

Everyone is expecting to grow its price on the highest value in the market that will every exist that's why they are hoarding a huge amount of coins when there's a down time in the market, in this way they can earn more profit when the prices goes back to normal.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

A person investing must have enough confidence in where he or she invests, here we are talking about bitcoin, so it is certain that people who invest in bitcoin have trust in the system as well as blockchain technology, besides that if we start investing now on bitcoin, they've seen much success people who previously earned huge profits from their investments in bitcoin. So many factors that make a lot of people now dare to invest in bitcoin.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

It's both actually. You invest on it to earn profit, nothing's wrong with that. And because you "believe" the technology that is why you put some money and effort on it.
It's the same way with stocks, you trust the company that's why you invest on it.
And with the blockchain technology, you'll have more assurance on it. You don't need and managers or middlemen just to join an investment. Just a little knowledge about it then your good.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

because I'm sure Bitcoin will make me Success, that's why I invest in Bitcoin. My belief grows, when I see my friends are a lot of success because of this Bitcoin.
No doubt bitcoin the key to success and it is going to make you high in finance and also it has the ability to change your life, I am very sure bitcoin will reach the level of our legal currency, and then it will high in price and in demand as well, I am totally in favor of bitcoin because it has provide me a lot of profit and unconditional savings for my future it is the key of success for me also it is being use as a job for me, I am making more income from bitcoin than my real job, so I use bitcoin and will use it forever, I will invest at the capacity of my investment for better future.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I invested on bitcoins because the technology holds promising future and high potential to revolutionize the current situation of currency. I also invested on the cryptocurrency industry because as a teenager, I need money to support my finances and expenses and being ineligible to participate in an adult work environment, Bitcoin became my savior.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

I am investing  with bitcoin because  i believe  that it has a good future.  I can earn more if i invest now and hold it and when the price goes up, it is a good indication that i gain a lot.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
AlexAtom

Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

because bitcoin is volatile, its price could be high and low.
buy at the low price, and sell at the high price. because its volatile, it is giving the chance to trader to buy at low and sell high.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yujli

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

Well I am investing in bitcoin to earn more profit because there are already many people get rich because of bitcoin that is the reason why I am also inspired to earn bitcoin as well.Even though  it is risky but still I do believe on bitcoin and I will stick to it no matter what happens.

To invest in Bitcoin, on the one hand, I want to make some money in Bitcoin. On the other hand, my friends around are playing, and it is also influenced by them.
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

I have invested in bitcoin because I think that bitcoins and high technology have high potential and as wireless technology develops, bitcoin will be the best way to transfer money around the world.
mahilchii

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

Most of us invest to get profit and I think you also will do the same. Some may invest for short term and some may invest for long term to get profit. Other category of people will invest for their retirement and that period will be like 5 years or 10 years fixed.

GAMER1688

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

YO les cuento que desde colombia hace dos años yo comencé a buscar ingresos desde mi casa en google citaba la búsqueda de: como ganar dinero en Internet, en uno de tantos links encontré bitcoin, no sabia que era recuerdo que costaba 500 dolares y comencé a investigar y encuentro muchas formas de generar ingresos con esta moneda, por que en el momento que compre uno solo 1 btc, el se subió cien dolares y cada día iba subiendo mas mi balance fue algo muy emocionante nadie en mi familia creía en bitcoin hasta que pude comprar mi casa propia, carro ultimo modelo y moto para ir al cajero del banco y comprarle a todos mis socios comerciantes, hoy día vivo de la compra y venta de criptoactivos, creo plenamente en la tecnología blockchain y soy fiel admirador de todos los usuarios.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

I agree with you. nowadays people are just thinking about bitcoin to be used as an investment tool without thinking about the future. I also like that. because it is very suitable bitcoin used for investment. if we think about the future of bitcoin, what can we do for the future of bitcoin. there is nothing to do but buy and sell.

mingmeina6

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Both have it. At first it was just because Bitcoin could be used as a high-return investment, which could improve my financial situation, but later, after slowly learning about Bitcoin, I thought that this investment can be held for a long time. Because it believes in its potential, it can change the world.
haksdyahdad8

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

Yes, I invest in Bitcoin as an investment tool because I think Bitcoin's value will be higher and higher and it is worth investing.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am on either sides. I am investing purely as an investment because i like to invest and as a Bitcoin bullish, i strongly believe in Bitcoin and its technology which will soon see a massive user base turnout around the globe. It becomes wise and smart to invest in Bitcoin
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

I want to invest in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin is the future currency and with this i will become a good business man in the trading business. I would like to invest $50,000 in bitcoin and now the price is normal so it is a good way to secure your money and i am confident about the bitcoin strategies and the present position of this currency.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

The development of technological times is so advanced so everyone wants to follow the kamajuan not to be left behind,One invests in cryptocurrency or in bitcoin, people choose bitcoin to invest because it can profit big

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

because Bitcoin is a kryptocurency currency that can be invested because, in bitcoin have various coins that can be traded, therefore we can invest by choosing a coin for us to trade. With good speculation, and certainly by observing the crypto market before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: