Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3504 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

The main reason why to invest in bitcoin is a profit, and bitcoin is the great for the investment
many of people is get a lot of profit in the crpytocurrency.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

so I invest in bitcoin because many bitcoin users are looking for and knowing that there is a bitcoin in the future and bitcoin can make your life a bit longer

Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Investing and trading have gotten my attention. I am truly awed by the way Bitcoin is offering something that is for me radical enough to gain a strong support from the people who are not anymore happy with the way things are being managed. But at the same time, I am also drawn into Bitcoin because of how fast its value is gaining speed and acceleration. It is really amazing how it multiplied its value several times for so quick a time
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

I invest my money in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very profitable for me, although currently Bitcoin is declining I will always faithfully hold it until the time comes. because Bitcoin my life gets better than before.
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I think there’s some truth in what you say, and in the early days of bitcoin there were two groupings from what I understand - the cyber-punks developing bitcoin and libertarians on one side who believed in bitcoin as a new decentralised means of p2p exchange, and the pure investors on the other side who bought bitcoin as a asset. But I think both groups expected an increase in value, the first group because of the fixed coin supply and increasing difficulty mining and increasing scarcity value of bitcoin as more and more people used it which were all expected to increase its value relative to fiat - and the second group because they hoped to profit from an asset that would go up in value as it was used as money and if it became fashionable and an in-thing etc. And I guess those two camps still exist with today’s investors, with a group who invest in bitcoin understanding blockchain technology and believing in it and then the second group who just invest in bitcoin and crypto without understanding anything about it because they believe they can make large profits off it - but I think both groups see bitcoin as something that can appreciate greatly in value hopefully, and that neither group sees bitcoin the same as they do as with the dollars they have in their wallets which depreciate in buying value with each year as passes.

So tl.dr. I think we’re nearly all in crypto to make money, and some have a good working knowledge of blockchain but some don’t! And I think it is much better to understand the underlying technology and potential of crypto and blockchain and bitcoin and alts to give you strong hands when the market corrects and crashes, rather than just holding a crypto-asset you know nothing about when you’ve lost 50% on your investment!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Bitcoin is very digital and secure investment site.i with bitcoin of 2 year .many people invest in bitcoin because bitcoin very profitable.bitcoin can change your life .in bitcoin you earn good profit.i invest in bitcoin for more profit .
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I just do my bitcoin just want to increase its price so my profit is higher when bitcoin buys me because bitcoin is long term and there is a future I hold only hold bitcoin so I can not lose it I will sell at a cheap price
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I'm investing bitcoin because i truly believe in bitcoin technology and that's why i'm here on BCT forum. I know bitcoin will guide us to our best and brighter future, for now we just need to wait and be patient because bitcoin will fullfil our wishes/dreams in the future Smiley
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

everyone will have their respective reasons to do what they do by investing in bitcoin and for whatever reason I personally think that everyone who invests in bitcoin, the main purpose is to make a profit. and the question is whether they really believe in bitcoin, this is a very basic question and I think of course based on the belief they have that's what makes a lot of people willing to invest in bitcoin.
Yes if you are a person or people that will invest in bitcoin the main reason is you have a trust in bitcoin that can make you rich for the future for the dream of other is to buy a lambo it is a sports car that anyone that dream to buy. But if you will invest you need to be patient to wait before the bitcoin will be pump.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

I also think like that, I just think bitcoin as a way of making money. but I really care about his future. I invested bitcoin because I hope I will benefit in the future.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

I also think like that, I just think bitcoin as a way of making money. but I really care about his future. I invested bitcoin because I hope I will benefit in the future.
Everyone hopes so, bitcoin is the hope of future investment because it has great prospects for growth, I'm happy with the development of bitcoin in japan which has now become the biggest bitcoin user beat china and USA.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

Yes I invest money with bitcoin because I believe on the technology of it. Also bitcoin gives an opportunity gain money through the profit earn from my capital investment. Nowadays many people are trusting bitcoin because of the technology brought it. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currencies that leads the protection of the holder and transaction within. In the future bitcoin will give chance to everyone to make prosperous through investing money within.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

Bitcoin is on now volatile. We can grow it's price by some step. We should not be worried about the price. We should buy and hold Bitcoin untill hitting a good price. Don't sell it now and wait for more investment on it. Hopefully price will be rising.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

I am investing bitcoin now because i feel someday it will not be as profitable as today. Grab opportunities while it is in front of you. Don't let regrets hunt you later.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

the reason I invest bitcoin, in addition to profit in the future.
I thought that it was useless, letting my money be stored in the bank, with my investment able to develop / multiply my assets.
There are lot of reasons why you need or why we need to invest in bitcoin but it is up to you if you will invest. investing in bitcoin will really help to gain profit and it is one of easiest way to earn profit, And if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that your money will come back and it will become double or triple.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

The present and and future of bitcoin is all about investing for money. I actually invest in bitcoin to enable me have a job doing. Bitcoin investment for me is a Job and am really deriving joy from it because it bring more as compare to my initial job even though I can not just leave the job. Bitcoin is a job for me.

Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

The present and and future of bitcoin is all about investing for money. I actually invest in bitcoin to enable me have a job doing. Bitcoin investment for me is a Job and am really deriving joy from it because it bring more as compare to my initial job even though I can not just leave the job. Bitcoin is a job for me.
I investing bitcoin because i have with me the trust and the confidence. Bitcoin now adays has the high value so its better for us to take this opportunities before it going down. The development that bitcoins have, you can easily use the modern technology, through that we can easily invest and trade out from it.  This kind of cryptocurrency is the only curreny where we can earn money and have a profit that we can showcase to others so that others has the chance to take this opportunities in investing.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
For me, bitcoin is an investment, I did not trade it and did not change it on the stock exchanges. When the price falls, I can afford to buy myself a little more, it turns out that for me this is a long-term investment.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

First of all I see its value in the future, the world moving to 4.0 technology, Bitcoin it has very good features, fast transaction, cheap cost, so I decided to invest in btc
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

I am investing bitcoin now because i feel someday it will not be as profitable as today. Grab opportunities while it is in front of you. Don't let regrets hunt you later.
Me too, I know bitcoin for more than 2 years, but started investing since last september, maybe late because the price is already very expensive, but I'm sure that bitcoin development will keep improving so I'm optimistic to get big profit someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: